criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Cloudy Kamino

How about a cloudy mid day Kamino? Sunset mostly cloudy Kamino?pxphko2hrzsx.png
ur9uulae4dqx.gif

Replies

• Feelee16
    2202 posts Member
    edited January 24
    polarition wrote: »
    While I think it's creative, I'm gonna say no on the sole purpose of me hating when sun shows when it's raining.

Yeah, for me I hate it in games but kinda like it in person sometimes. Depends on the time of day
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    While I think it's creative, I'm gonna say no on the sole purpose of me hating when sun shows when it's raining.

Yeah, for me I hate it in games but kinda like it in person sometimes. Depends on the time of day

I wouldn't mind a nighttime version of Kamino though. That'd be difficult and fun.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • polarition wrote: »
    Feelee16 wrote: »

I wouldn't mind a nighttime version of Kamino though. That'd be difficult and fun.

I agree that'd be pretty cool too
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • A civil discussion on this forum with differing opinions. Kudos.
  • I'd like it with no rain just fog and a rising or setting sun.
  • I'd like it with no rain just fog and a rising or setting sun.

I'd enjoy no rain and fog. Set In the afternoon too, it'll brighten it up a bit. I always prefer rising sun to setting sun. setting sun's in game always look kind of depressing to me. Like Yavin 4's sun set
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
    I'd like it with no rain just fog and a rising or setting sun.

I'd enjoy no rain and fog. Set In the afternoon too, it'll brighten it up a bit. I always prefer rising sun to setting sun. setting sun's in game always look kind of depressing to me. Like Yavin 4's sun set

Kamino doesn't stop raining.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png

Climate change on Kamino obviously wc7nhzo039wq.gif
  • Feelee16
    2202 posts Member
    edited January 24

What about asajj vs Anakin in the CW? I don't think it was raining then
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif

It never ends. Run from it. Dread it. The rain arrives all the same

Are you talking about the very old non-canon CW?

72aob7b857pp.png
  • 2008 CW
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
    2008 CW

When did she fight Anakin on Kamino in the 2008 version??

72aob7b857pp.png
    2008 CW

Not sure the exact ep think it's in YT
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
    2008 CW

Not sure the exact ep think it's in YT

Link?

72aob7b857pp.png
  • Feelee16
    2202 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Honestly Not sure how to link it like the others know how
    Does this work?
    (Edit) ah here it is
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
    Honestly Not sure how to link it like the others know how
    Does this work?
    (Edit) ah here it is

Interesting. Needs to be more rainy.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • cgg5fjqbhvce.jpg
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif