criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Battlefront II - The BB Update & Age of Rebellion on the way

Replies

• Dookuu wrote: »
    BB8.... as Hero that's so sad in all the Star wars universe they take BB8 why.. Just before the update I play the game with my buddy any day and today I called him "hey let's play one round and he said.... after this update it makes no more fun..

Good. Don't come back.
  • I NEVER gripe about this game's developers because it is a huge game and they are still trying, but I'm giving up on that today. Have you ever heard the phrases "If it isn't broken, don't fix it?" or "Fixing it until it's broken?" Seriously...
    >Droids? Cool, a new style of playing and cooperating with others, and I agree with some others that the R series astromechs and IG-88 would also be great and somewhat unique additions.
    >New maps? Excellent and please keep them coming in ALL on-ground modes.
    >The **** AI in co-op becoming even more insane without even trying to fix the NUMEROUS rule breaks they pull off? Hell no. I know I can't shoot while stunned, choked, thrown, etc but AI can and somehow do MORE damage. I know I don't have unlimited jet pack jumps as a jet trooper nor pull off Unrelenting Advance for A FULL MINUTE as Grievous with no cooldowns, but AI sure does. I know I damn well I can't SHOOT THROUGH 8 FEET OF SOLID MATERIAL ALL THE TIME, but AI sure as hell can. I know when facing AI Yoda he has a fair amount of stamina and definitely cant be killed from full health by one melee attack by a battle droid, but AI can overcome both when I am playing as Yoda.
    >There is absolutely zero consistency in the behavior and skill of the AI in Co-Op (not sure about other game modes) which is taking a game that is challenging but fun and turning it into something that is nothing but stressful and infuriating to play. When yesterday you're consistently making it through with no more than 3 deaths and today you can't make it through a map with less that 15 deaths, something is f*cked.
  • My major issues (curious to see if they are resolved in this update) are the geometry hopping weirdness and the AI being perfect or being able to see you on the radar when they shouldn't.

I cant make this ish up, Phasma (AI) was repeatedly abusing the extra air you get when jumping over geometry. She was going super high in the air off some canisters in Jakku so she could shoot me (with her perfect aim of course) as I was safe on a ridge. She otherwise would have had to go the long way to walk up there, but nooooooo *hop shoot hop shoot*
  • Noticed you guys also updated the... intros? to some of the heroes in the collection menu. Just letting you guys know I noticed it. great update overall!
  • You've ruined the game yet again. Since the update the game tries to load and just crashes, over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Thanks for nothing.
  • BB-8 Thumb up Crate Emote did not show up when I complete the Challenge.
  • Tom40
    10 posts Member
    edited March 19
    We don't have lot of options or gamemode to play with our friends or alone without wifi. The supremacy mode is a good beginning but please can you make something really cool in splitscreen? It will be very nice to have the ewok hunt offline if you can put it😅
    Post edited by Tom40 on
  • Pau111 wrote: »
    Now i'm waiting for Ahsoka <3

Me too i hope she will be added soon
  • Bb8 ❤❤❤

• Add me to the list of people who hate the new co-op AI. Everything about AI melee feels broken. Pre-update co-op was challenging (especially on certain maps) but fun. AI is always going to be tricky to get right, and a slight increase in how challenging it is would be warranted (slightly higher enemy counts would increase the challenge without drastically altering the difficulty), but as some have mentioned previously to go from averaging 3-4 deaths per match and limited deaths with big killstreaks for heroes, to now having 10+ deaths per match and getting absolutely shredded as a lightsaber hero has just sucked all the fun out of by far my favorite game mode.

"It wasn’t always the best idea to get up close and personal to an Auto Player..."

It's the ONLY idea if you have a lightsaber. But now fighting AI with a lightsaber is as bad as fighting another saber hero. This part of the game is in dire need of balancing, and it needs it yesterday. It isn't a competitive mode, the difficulty doesn't need to be so high.

PLEASE consider reverting co-op back to its pre-update state. 30 minutes of it today was enough to make me turn the game off completely after falling in love with it all over again over the last few weeks. Please give us back true PvE again; extreme intensity but not overly punishing, challenging but fun.
  • Man, the Battlefront 2 community sure is full of alot of nerds with bad opinions.

Here's an unpopular opinion.

GA is garbage. It's linear, some of the maps last only 10 minutes or so, every single map on GA is essentially a giant hallway for the most part; the only reason people like it is so they can what? Play scenes from the movies?

I'm happy they're focusing their efforts on Supremacy, it's a full fledged war that allows freedom to roam the map as you please and play how you want while also allowing you to actually outplay opponents.

If I want to play a Starwars game for the story elements, I'll go play a single player game or KOTOR or something. People that are trying to inject their desire to just constantly relive battles from the movies in a shooter are beyond annoying.
  • Kid_Icarus wrote: »
    Add me to the list of people who hate the new co-op AI. Everything about AI melee feels broken. Pre-update co-op was challenging (especially on certain maps) but fun. AI is always going to be tricky to get right, and a slight increase in how challenging it is would be warranted (slightly higher enemy counts would increase the challenge without drastically altering the difficulty), but as some have mentioned previously to go from averaging 3-4 deaths per match and limited deaths with big killstreaks for heroes, to now having 10+ deaths per match and getting absolutely shredded as a lightsaber hero has just sucked all the fun out of by far my favorite game mode.

"It wasn’t always the best idea to get up close and personal to an Auto Player..."

It's the ONLY idea if you have a lightsaber. But now fighting AI with a lightsaber is as bad as fighting another saber hero. This part of the game is in dire need of balancing, and it needs it yesterday. It isn't a competitive mode, the difficulty doesn't need to be so high.

PLEASE consider reverting co-op back to its pre-update state. 30 minutes of it today was enough to make me turn the game off completely after falling in love with it all over again over the last few weeks. Please give us back true PvE again; extreme intensity but not overly punishing, challenging but fun.

Have to say there's not an awful lot wrong with this.

I really got disappointed with Co-Op yesterday. Do you know what hacks me off the most about this, is even hiding behind elements for cover; you're toast. And the soldiers PUNCHING through lightsaber attacks? This is not Star Wars. Iron fists on clones now yeah? Good grief
  • I don't want to appear entitled but i'm rather impatient for Co-Op to land in the Original Trilogy. Anyone got the slightest idea when we can expect this update to roll out?

*Prays for NOT 29th February*

• JohnColt78 wrote: »
    I don't want to appear entitled but i'm rather impatient for Co-Op to land in the Original Trilogy. Anyone got the slightest idea when we can expect this update to roll out?

*Prays for NOT 29th February*

29th february then
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • rmngrnk
    109 posts Member
    edited February 4
    After spending enough time in the new update for myself, I made the following conclusions:
    liked: 1. A new era in the Superiority mode; 2. The possibility of choosing an era; 3. Droids really make the gameplay varied and fun; 4. Vader's ability to strike and block attacks during his Strangulation.
    did not like: 1. Nerf Anakin; 2. Nerf Palpatin - now the gameplay with them turns into torture. 3. Vader's new pose on the character selection screen: it is much better when Vader holds his light saber with one hand lowered down (although clenching his fist still looks cool) 4. I wish that the jumps of Bosque and Grievous would not be so fast (it seems that their weight as much as 10 tons) and Vader and Palpatine's jumps became not so slow (as the speed of falling newspapers).5.There is no way to choose an era in GA
    Post edited by rmngrnk on
  • I like the BB update, playing as astromech droids is fun.
    "Rise."
  • 1 I am loving the new update 2 excited for scarif 3 @F8RGE any ot heroes coming soon??
  • My god the Co Op AI melee is ridiculous. You instantly die with a saber hero, and the melee is going through the saber block as well. Have you guys even tested this out beforehand? Its already hard as it is with certain saber heroes. Now you add this. Jesus, please put it back to the way it was, it wasn’t broke so you didn’t need to fix it.
  • This update seems to be great, no question.

But can you finally expand the split screen mode (offline) for the console version?
    There are enough comments in the forum for this.

Because there are enthusiastic players among us who prefer long couch sessions with friends instead of the online mode.

Thank you very much. :)
  • The co-op is SO MUCH BETTER now that the AI melee has been turned down. It is noticeable and still adds an extra layer of challenge to the mode, but it isn't excessive to the point of frustration. Thank you for this GREAT change!
    The co-op is SO MUCH BETTER now that the AI melee has been turned down. It is noticeable and still adds an extra layer of challenge to the mode, but it isn't excessive to the point of frustration. Thank you for this GREAT change!

When did this change happen ?
  • kyleyoren wrote: »
    Kid_Icarus wrote: »
    The co-op is SO MUCH BETTER now that the AI melee has been turned down. It is noticeable and still adds an extra layer of challenge to the mode, but it isn't excessive to the point of frustration. Thank you for this GREAT change!

Earlier today, not sure the exact time. When I started playing at about 7 pm EST it was changed. Ben posted it on Twitter 18 hours ago: "Thanks for the feedback on yesterday's Star Wars Battlefront II update. We've just made a change to lower the frequency of our AI Auto Players using melee attacks."

I'm not sure if you played yesterday or just today, but it is VERY noticeable how toned down the melee is, and it feels much more natural. Yesterday AI would immediately melee and do nothing but melee once you were within a certain range of them, but now it's much more varied; some dodges, some shooting, and some melee. Yes, if you get caught by a melee you still get rocked, but it is MUCH better than it was yesterday.
  • Oilerfan78 wrote: »
    I'm hoping DICE brings Starkiller Base and Crait to Instant Action and Supremacy. The layout can work if you switch and alter some of the map by adding debris to hold Capture points.

They could also add air support and 3 phases where we start with an air battle and land in the ships as well as one crash lands and if so they can wipe out the crashed or take the opposing ship down and a final ground battle and air support would be available untill both ships were crashed.
  • Once OT joins the Supremacy Party, can we expect more Clone Wars updates? Sequel Trilogy updates? Clone wars is amazing, and though I would love to have more CW content.... ST needs 2 more heroes to be balanced with the PT hero line up.

@F8RGE are there any plans for the two empty spots in Age of Resistance Supremacy?

I would love to see heroes/villains from Resistance, and ROS: Commander Pyre, Captain Cardinal, Poe Dameron, and Zorii Bliss. Since there are so many saber heroes in CW S, maybe ST S should focus on blaster heroes!
  • Once OT joins the Supremacy Party, can we expect more Clone Wars updates? Sequel Trilogy updates? Clone wars is amazing, and though I would love to have more CW content.... ST needs 2 more heroes to be balanced with the PT hero line up.

@F8RGE are there any plans for the two empty spots in Age of Resistance Supremacy?

I would love to see heroes/villains from Resistance, and ROS: Commander Pyre, Captain Cardinal, Poe Dameron, and Zorii Bliss. Since there are so many saber heroes in CW S, maybe ST S should focus on blaster heroes!

I'll take Ahsoka and Ventress..... but aside from that i wouldn't care for more drip fed PT/clone wars content that killed my hype for this game.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

• pz01r453xgoh.jpg
    Can we have this boys?
  • Can we have air support at all or even the ability to land anywhere like on capital ships and bring damage to the outside with specific vehicles
  • Add Original Trilogy to COOP !!! My god ~~~thank DICE!!!!
    kyleyoren wrote: »
    Kid_Icarus wrote: »

Earlier today, not sure the exact time. When I started playing at about 7 pm EST it was changed. Ben posted it on Twitter 18 hours ago: "Thanks for the feedback on yesterday's Star Wars Battlefront II update. We've just made a change to lower the frequency of our AI Auto Players using melee attacks."

I'm not sure if you played yesterday or just today, but it is VERY noticeable how toned down the melee is, and it feels much more natural. Yesterday AI would immediately melee and do nothing but melee once you were within a certain range of them, but now it's much more varied; some dodges, some shooting, and some melee. Yes, if you get caught by a melee you still get rocked, but it is MUCH better than it was yesterday.

It’s still horrible. A lot more toned down but still annoying. It’s pointless adding this stupid melee. It’s already hard as it is. And if you’re within range of 3 or 4 of them, even with the staggered melee hits it is timed so that you are still getting slaughtered as a light saber hero. And did they make it easier to catch command posts now? The little white bar seems to go a lotttt faster now which I don’t like because I want to get more points. They always ruin a good thing. So annoying
  • I’m hoping that DICE adds Imperial skins for appearances like the Shoretrooper in a future update so we can use different skins and use them on any map we want to.
  • And the introduction of the Galactic Civil War to Instant Action which I can’t wait for it to arrive along with Imperial skins as well.
  • I like the BB update, playing as astromech droids is fun.

They definitely take skill to keep them alive but I love the challenge. BB-8's noises are really funny too. In all they are quite fun once you adapt. Great fun. 😎👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • Struggling to find games in Aus in CS right in the middle of peak time here. Most likley all the games are full, but I refuse to sit for an hour while a game gathers enough players for a game of CS

I know this has been asked for the last 5 years but you either need to implement a server browser or a queuing system. It's a nightmare, either no ones playing or somethings wrong
  • Starmasui73146
    1998 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Well here it is, it is now official, the patch arrives Weds Feb 12th. Here is what DICE said about it right from their own mouths.

"With the BB Update now live our next deployment is a small patch, which goes live on Wednesday, Feb 12th. This patch has a number of fixes, including issues such as BB-8 and BB-9E having the wrong VO lines and a fix for General Grievous’ Claw Rush sometimes draining all the stamina of an opponent."

"We’ve also implemented various collision, visual effects and lighting improvements across both MC85 Star Cruiser and the Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer. The new Star Wars Battlefront 2 update is also bringing balance changes."

"Some balance changes are also arriving in this patch, with the Ovissian Gunner, Caphex Spy, Sith Trooper and First Order Jet Trooper having their Battle Point gain reduced by 50% to bring them in line with other Reinforcements."

"We are lowering the heat cost for the spool-up functionality on the Heavy Trooper’s Sentry abilities and Darth Vader is having his damage reduction reduced from 75% down to 20%."

aaaaaaaand this

Soooooooo the summary:

The Nerfs:
    (1.) Ovissian Gunner - harder now to acquire points when gained
    (2.) Caphex Spy - harder now to acquire points when gained
    (3.) Sith Trooper - harder now to acquire points when gained
    (4.) First Order Jet Trooper - harder now to acquire points when gained
    (5.) Darth Vader's Force Choke- does 20% damage instead of 75% damage

The Buffs and or Reworks:
    (1.) Heavy Trooper’s Sentry abilities - lowering the heat cost for the spool-up functionality
    (2.) Iden Versio receives a big rework change and buff to her pulse canon sniper rifle.
    (3.) Death Trooper gets (the canon weapon) the E-11D
    (4.) Princess Leia gets her flash grenade replaced with (the canon grenade) the thermal detonator, and another ability modified and the third buffed
    (5.) Chewbacca's bowcaster gets a rework
    (6.) Bobba Fett's concussion missile gets a rework
    (7.) BB-9E gets his points for healing his team buffed to encourage staying near teammates as support.

The Fixes:
    (1.) BB-8 wrong voice over line - fixed
    (2.) BB-9E wrong voice over line - fixed
    (3.) General Grievous’ Claw Rush sometimes draining all the stamina of an opponent. - fixed
    (4.) MC85 Star Cruiser and the Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer visual effects, collision and lighting improvements- fixed

March Map:
    rogue_one___scarif_planet_by_aste17_dam7gr2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzE2MjYyMmQtNmYwMy00N2ZmLWE4YzUtZjVkZjdkM2ZjNjMyXC9kYW03Z3IyLTJhMmQyMTlhLWZkZDMtNGRkNy04ZGQyLWM0OTgzNGE4NWViNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.k1kbzLUsMvGUhGjcYKClTytTNxToWm8wKrtGQKk2eMs
    Scarif arrives.

and there you have it.

Really excited for the Original Trilogy for "Instant Action" and "Co-Op".
    “There is always hope.”
  • Well here it is, it is now official, the patch arrives Weds Feb 12th. Here is what DICE said about it right from their own mouths.

"With the BB Update now live our next deployment is a small patch, which goes live on Wednesday, Feb 12th. This patch has a number of fixes, including issues such as BB-8 and BB-9E having the wrong VO lines and a fix for General Grievous’ Claw Rush sometimes draining all the stamina of an opponent."

"We’ve also implemented various collision, visual effects and lighting improvements across both MC85 Star Cruiser and the Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer. The new Star Wars Battlefront 2 update is also bringing balance changes."

"Some balance changes are also arriving in this patch, with the Ovissian Gunner, Caphex Spy, Sith Trooper and First Order Jet Trooper having their Battle Point gain reduced by 50% to bring them in line with other Reinforcements."

"We are lowering the heat cost for the spool-up functionality on the Heavy Trooper’s Sentry abilities and Darth Vader is having his damage reduction reduced from 75% down to 20%."

aaaaaaaand this

Soooooooo the summary:

The Nerfs:

(1.) Heavy Trooper’s Sentry abilities - lowering the heat cost for the spool-up functionality
    (2.) Iden Versio receives a big rework change and buff to her pulse canon sniper rifle.
    (4.) Princess Leia gets her flash grenade replaced with (the canon grenade) the thermal detonator, and another ability modified and the third buffed
    (7.) BB-9E gets his points for healing his team buffed to encourage staying near teammates as support.

The Fixes:
    (3.) General Grievous’ Claw Rush sometimes draining all the stamina of an opponent. - fixed
    (4.) MC85 Star Cruiser and the Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer visual effects, collision and lighting improvements- fixed

March Map:
    rogue_one___scarif_planet_by_aste17_dam7gr2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzE2MjYyMmQtNmYwMy00N2ZmLWE4YzUtZjVkZjdkM2ZjNjMyXC9kYW03Z3IyLTJhMmQyMTlhLWZkZDMtNGRkNy04ZGQyLWM0OTgzNGE4NWViNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.k1kbzLUsMvGUhGjcYKClTytTNxToWm8wKrtGQKk2eMs
    Scarif arrives.

and there you have it.

Wait......... has this been confirmed that the Death Troopers are getting their E-11Ds??? Does this mean they're being moved to the Infiltrator class? Or just getting a weapon replacement but remaining in the same class?
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Starmasui73146
    1998 posts Member
    edited February 11
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Well here it is, it is now official, the patch arrives Weds Feb 12th. Here is what DICE said about it right from their own mouths.

aaaaaaaand this

Soooooooo the summary:

The Nerfs:

The Fixes:

March Map:
    Scarif arrives.

and there you have it.

Wait......... has this been confirmed that the Death Troopers are getting their E-11Ds??? Does this mean they're being moved to the Infiltrator class? Or just getting a weapon replacement but remaining in the same class?

The weapon alteration is real, I'm not sure about your second question though. Perhaps it will be a supped up version of the E-11D with a secondary stun ability. Though that would be mega OP, unless the stun is short.
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Absolutely love the new heroes. They're so much fun to play as and also DIFFERENT from previous heroes. A breath of fresh air.

Can't wait for the next one Dice!
  • Could you add the objective marker to GA. I 'd love for my team to push the objective instead of hiding in spawn.
  • Scarif! Yeah, finally something I can be excited about! I hope we get it in GA as well (let's talk about GA being left behind lately...)

Hope to see Jyn and Krennic soon too
  • Did you guys notice increased lag and delays after the update like me?
    This problem already occured for me after the last update but now it's worse.

I get delays up to almost 2 seconds sometimes (more commonly like 1 second) on greater modes like CS which is very infuriating especially when you play as hero. I die so often when some soldier or reinorcement that shoots from somewhere from in front of me just melts over 200 HP away in a glimpse of a second without the game telling me so in time. Like if I just stood there doing nothing on the other player's end so he could easily shoot me.
    Or when you quickly kill that Caphex spy with lightsaber (Kylo Rens frenzy) out of cover and one second after the guy drops dead the game finally tells you that from your ~ 300 HP are only 14 HP left now.
    Or when you pull people and they keep shooting at you for a brief moment like the AI from Co-op or start using abilities again before they even hit the ground again.

On the other hand, especially as sequel reinforcement you're significantly stronger than the soldier classes, it costs less, you're not always focused by everyone surrounding you and you can stay at distance which makes lags less of a big deal. Why should I play as (lightsaber) hero then?

Is it only me or do you guys believe to have experienced increased server issues as well?

Edit: Guess I'll open a separate thread for this.
  • how can i unlock the new emoji of Kylo Ren?
  • Grievous15 wrote: »

aaaaaaaand this

Soooooooo the summary:

The Nerfs:

The Fixes:

March Map:
    Scarif arrives.

and there you have it.

The weapon alteration is real, I'm not sure about your second question though. Perhaps it will be a supped up version of the E-11D with a secondary stun ability. Though that would be mega OP, unless the stun is short.

And when is this weapons change happening?
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • mace windu??

Not gonna happen. As the Devs have already stated. Aside from that... he's no where near as much as a main character as Anakin, Obi, Padme or Yoda. If they add him then might as well add the whole jedi council... which we all know they wouldn't waste their time on copy and pastes jedis that would probably just be copies and and pastes of Anakin and Obi.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • So when exactly do we get the OT update???? OT Co-Op? No exact date yet?
  • I really think that Aerial in the separatist is too much. His weapon's automatically plus it makes so much damage to mostly all troops. Having that in mind and that Aerial it's only reinforcement I really think that you have to nerf it
  • Fix balancing issues in GA
  • MrEdwx wrote: »
    I really think that Aerial in the separatist is too much. His weapon's automatically plus it makes so much damage to mostly all troops. Having that in mind and that Aerial it's only reinforcement I really think that you have to nerf it

The clone jet trooper is much worse. Those guys are like friggin snipers and need a nerf.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Looks like a fine update! Well done team. One minor thing tho, its spin up, not spool up, aircraft engines are spooled up, rotary machine guns are spun up. Yes, technically the motor spools up the barrel, but the over all name should really be kept at spin up or spun up. :smile:
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    MrEdwx wrote: »
    I really think that Aerial in the separatist is too much. His weapon's automatically plus it makes so much damage to mostly all troops. Having that in mind and that Aerial it's only reinforcement I really think that you have to nerf it

The clone jet trooper is much worse. Those guys are like friggin snipers and need a nerf.

Indeed. I think that aerial in the republic is too much. Not to talk about first-order jet trooper that is toooooo much and the one of the rebellion for me it's ****, the worst reinforcement on the rebellion in my opinion