criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

im not sorry, give us windu

WINDU WINDU WINDU
ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
Windu for BF2 2020

Replies

• I'd love Windu, but the next pair of heroes should be shooters
  • WINDU WINDU WINDU
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • I hope they add this emote "Take a Seat!"
  • I would literally take a week off of work to play Windu if they added him.

Should they add him, however, which admittedly isn't likely, I think they should put him on the DS roster in HvV just so I could beat the hell out of Anakin.
    Palpatine hunter
  • I feel like he wouldn't be that special or unique, and that all everyone wants is his purple saber. Aside from that..... we all know the Devs answer on Mace, if they've shot him down every single time then that tells you something.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    I feel like he wouldn't be that special or unique, and that all everyone wants is his purple saber. Aside from that..... we all know the Devs answer on Mace, if they've shot him down every single time then that tells you something.

disagree my first star wars action figure was mace windu he means alot to me a black jedi who is so powerful with the force he also has alot of things that make him unique like his vaapad , shatterpoint force crush would love to see him
  • Axone wrote: »
    I hope they add this emote "Take a Seat!"

And "This party is over"
  • Mace Windu and Jango Fett Dice. The community is asking.

Please add them sometime in summer/fall.
  • Mace Windu and Jango Fett Dice. The community is asking.

Please add them sometime in summer/fall.

The only way Jango is ever getting added is through a Boba skin.
  • Would add some more diversity to the roster and they could do some pretty neat things with Vaapid. Also Purple Saber is hella lit.
  • They literally said hes not a consideration.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • DJ1
    106 posts Member
    Ugghh... another saber user, how lame, there are enough of those in this game.

And those wanting more shooters, lame too

We need more droid characters, with different crazy abilities and mechanics to break away from what was a boring norm until the arrival of the BB's 👍

Flying R2D2 ... whoo hoo ... night night Boba Fett

Make the game fun, challenging and not a monotonous comfort zone please.
  • Can we stop with the hero begging? Literally every character in Star Wars has been requested and likely noted. Let’s stop focusing on heroes- address the bugs- add more trooper content- add more star fighter content- add more extraction content and then we can think about heroes.
  • If you have no interest in heroes, why do you come to this thread anyway? You can clearly see the thread title is about a hero... :/
  • We have enough Pt lightsaber heros !!!
  • If we get any heroes next I imagine they will be OT heroes but if they go back to the clone wars then mace should definitely be added
  • Mace isnt coming ever.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • I agree with others that yeah, we got 4 PT saber heroes last year, so, OT blaster heroes, for example, would be cool.

But yeah, I’m a huge Windu fan & would love for him to be added
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Themainman wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    I feel like he wouldn't be that special or unique, and that all everyone wants is his purple saber. Aside from that..... we all know the Devs answer on Mace, if they've shot him down every single time then that tells you something.

disagree my first star wars action figure was mace windu he means alot to me a black jedi who is so powerful with the force he also has alot of things that make him unique like his vaapad , shatterpoint force crush would love to see him

His force crush would just be like a copy of Anakin's force pull. Just think about it.... the minute Anakin uses force pull, the droid dies the minute he picks up the droid, it would be like Mace's force crush just killing the enemy and they crumple at your feet. Vaapad would most likely be like Dooku's duelist ability.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Well..... i don't even really know why this thread was created......... because the Devs have been "clear" on this matter. That tells you something if they've shot him down every single time he was requested. They haven't shot Ahsoka down, if anything she's been teased....... but i get the memo that he's not coming. We can't just beg and beg cause it's not gonna happen either way.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

You are talking about a game we're we have Iden Veriso as a villain, pretty sure he is more unique than her.

You are talking about a game we're we have Iden Veriso as a villain, pretty sure he is more unique than her.

Well lets see. His shatter point (force crush basically) would be pretty much like Anakin's pull, the minute they pull the enemy off the ground they die... except with Mace he'd pull them to him and crush them, which would act basically like Anakin's pull. Then what else is there? What his vaapad? which would just be like a copy and paste of Dooku's duelist. Though in the end all this doesn't matter..... because as i've already stated but no one wants to except the facts that the Devs have shot him down every time... and said he isn't coming. They did the same thing when the EA Fallen Order game was released and people were all requesting Cal Kestis and the Second Sister Inquisitor to be added as heroes... but the Devs shot both of them down as heroes, probably because those two have their own games and have the spot light... plus why would they add them anyhow since it'd be like stealing Fallen Order's characters.

Now i don't know the reasoning behind why they said no to Mace but he was in the last BF 2 in 2005... so maybe they're deciding to add characters that haven't had the spot light in a game yet.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Force crush doesn't pull people. It's almost like a ranged force choke.
  • I'm sure about one thing - this game doesn't need another saber smasher.