criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can we please get the Capital Ships for the Age of Rebellion in Supremacy?

13Next

Replies

  • Piscettios wrote: »

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    Right because endlessly running to and from command point to command point is the most exciting thing in the world... the ship phase added some variety and context to the ground phase.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Lol what a win. OT doesn’t get halfbaked phases while ST and PT got the bad experience with redundant ships. and people are happy. cant make this stuff up lol

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    So you say that by removing the capital ships, the characteristic content of that mode, the mode becomes less boring, interesting, I think it is more boring to run around the map back and forth to take command posts without a purpose.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Lol what a win. OT doesn’t get halfbaked phases while ST and PT got the bad experience with redundant ships. and people are happy. cant make this stuff up lol

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    So you say that by removing the capital ships, the characteristic content of that mode, the mode becomes less boring, interesting, I think it is more boring to run around the map back and forth to take command posts without a purpose.

    It's not "without a purpose" the appeal of conquest is fighting over objectives on an open battlefield. If we are just going to ignore the ground phase objectives then we can day the ship phase is boring because you are just running around a ship interior without a purpose.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    the ship phase is why CS is garbage both PT and ST maps have one ship thats easy to defend (droid ship, first order ship) and one ship thats easy to take (clone ship, resistance ship) its much easier to win as dark side in both eras then it is to win as light side.

    im glad the ships wont return for the OT maps cause these devs cant get them right anyway the ships should make CS more interesting but instead it just causes a major balance issue so the mode is better off without them.
    I agree that there is a great imbalance, but the solution is not to remove the capital ships, but to balance them.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • As I said in another thread, I think we need to wait and see what DICE does with the OT maps. It could be they use a larger amount of area than PT or ST did, with more than 5 capture points. It also occurred to me they might even allow starfighters. The maps for OT could end up better, and more like what people expect for Conquest.

    I don't like the ST Capital ships at all anyway. Unlike the PT Venator and Dreadnaught, the MC-85 and Resurgent maps are narrow mazes of hallways that make mounting a defense very difficult. In addition, the objectives are basically right inside the front door LOL!!! So every time I've played ST Supremacy, the attackers steamroll the capital ship phase. It's a beatdown, and makes me really question the point of it. For PT, the defenders have a high chance of at least sending it back to ground phase once. They whole point is for there to be a tug of war scenario, not whoever gets to the capital ship first steamrolls to victory. Better to just end at the ground phase and save the defenders the humiliation. LOL!!!!
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    I think the best compromise is either adding the ship phase for all eras or removing them for all eras
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me
  • Honestly. I just want the Star Destroyer map. Idc if its in CS or HvV I just want that. CS can be ground phase but I feel like it will be boring with out a second objective unless they make it play like the old BF2005 conquest mode?
  • Honestly. I just want the Star Destroyer map. Idc if its in CS or HvV I just want that. CS can be ground phase but I feel like it will be boring with out a second objective unless they make it play like the old BF2005 conquest mode?

    uhhh, imagine the lower Star Destroyer Hangar as an HvV map, where you can actually push enemies out of the hangar, making them fall out of the hangar into death / space... could be so nice
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

    Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • Honestly. I just want the Star Destroyer map. Idc if its in CS or HvV I just want that. CS can be ground phase but I feel like it will be boring with out a second objective unless they make it play like the old BF2005 conquest mode?

    uhhh, imagine the lower Star Destroyer Hangar as an HvV map, where you can actually push enemies out of the hangar, making them fall out of the hangar into death / space... could be so nice

    Oh that would be cool!
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    Right because endlessly running to and from command point to command point is the most exciting thing in the world... the ship phase added some variety and context to the ground phase.

    Well again that "endless running to and from command point to command point" is called Conquest and it is one of the most well known and popular modes in gaming history. It is also what most people were wanting and expecting with a big nonlinear mode which is what supremacy was touted on being.

    Also, the ship phases make the maps less varied because no matter what map you will be playing those ship phases which are no different between maps. Every map will have one aspect that is 100% the exact same and that gets repetitive.

    LoL CS is repetitive no matter what.
    Its been suggested that they should do a different random ship objective every game. That would certainly make things interesting.
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    Right because endlessly running to and from command point to command point is the most exciting thing in the world... the ship phase added some variety and context to the ground phase.

    Well again that "endless running to and from command point to command point" is called Conquest and it is one of the most well known and popular modes in gaming history. It is also what most people were wanting and expecting with a big nonlinear mode which is what supremacy was touted on being.

    Also, the ship phases make the maps less varied because no matter what map you will be playing those ship phases which are no different between maps. Every map will have one aspect that is 100% the exact same and that gets repetitive.

    LoL CS is repetitive no matter what.
    Its been suggested that they should do a different random ship objective every game. That would certainly make things interesting.

    Uh uh, that was my suggestion :):D
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

    Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    Right because endlessly running to and from command point to command point is the most exciting thing in the world... the ship phase added some variety and context to the ground phase.

    Well again that "endless running to and from command point to command point" is called Conquest and it is one of the most well known and popular modes in gaming history. It is also what most people were wanting and expecting with a big nonlinear mode which is what supremacy was touted on being.

    Also, the ship phases make the maps less varied because no matter what map you will be playing those ship phases which are no different between maps. Every map will have one aspect that is 100% the exact same and that gets repetitive.

    LoL CS is repetitive no matter what.
    Its been suggested that they should do a different random ship objective every game. That would certainly make things interesting.

    Conquest wouldn't be repetitive, it's why a lot of people wanted it in the game. It hasn't gotten repetitive since the mode was in Battlefield 1942 which is almost 20 years ago
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself

    No that's literally what you are doing.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself

    No that's literally what you are doing.

    nope that is what you are doing.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself

    No that's literally what you are doing.

    nope that is what you are doing.

    I guess a generic "No U" is expected at this point
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • The decision is dubious. The explanation about the Death Star map not facilitating capital ship gameplay is strained and convenient to suit their predetermined conclusion. In BF15, the Battle Station mode had two phases (obviously one of those being starfighter combat), and so, obviously the experience could be multi-staged theoretically, if they got creative with the canon. For example, why not a Shield Generator variant for Supremacy, where the first phase is on the ground on Endor, and once the generator is destroyed, the battle shifts to either the interior of the Death Star itself, or a Super Star Destroyer?

    Anyway, I am not sure why they want to make the OT experience different, but it is what it is. At a minimum, I appreciate them giving us Scarif. And I hope they can also mitigate their decision here by giving us something “new,” like the Walker Assault map from Bespin.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself

    No that's literally what you are doing.

    nope that is what you are doing.

    Nope, it actually is you
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself

    No that's literally what you are doing.

    nope that is what you are doing.

    I guess a generic "No U" is expected at this point

    ok u got some issues man, i dont know if its your 7k posts or the fact you want to finish the discussion, im not wasting my time on someone that has 7k posts and responds within a minute, but your little wish will never happen, have fun
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself

    No that's literally what you are doing.

    nope that is what you are doing.

    I guess a generic "No U" is expected at this point

    ok u got some issues man, i dont know if its your 7k posts or the fact you want to finish the discussion, im not wasting my time on someone that has 7k posts and responds within a minute, but your little wish will never happen, have fun

    You were the one prolonging this thread, bumping everyday with "me right you wrong" remarks and claiming me to be irrational while doing the exact things you are claiming that I'm doing.

    As of now ship phases aren't going to be in OT supremacy so it appears you are wrong in the regard of me "not getting my wish".
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • No bots.
    No ships.
    Just conquest.

    That’s what I want. The bots unfortunately won’t be removed, so the mode will still run like absolutely trash, which means I will never touch it. Shame, really.

    Also, Empire is the goat. Kudos for trying to be rational.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    Right because endlessly running to and from command point to command point is the most exciting thing in the world... the ship phase added some variety and context to the ground phase.

    Well again that "endless running to and from command point to command point" is called Conquest and it is one of the most well known and popular modes in gaming history. It is also what most people were wanting and expecting with a big nonlinear mode which is what supremacy was touted on being.

    Also, the ship phases make the maps less varied because no matter what map you will be playing those ship phases which are no different between maps. Every map will have one aspect that is 100% the exact same and that gets repetitive.

    LoL CS is repetitive no matter what.
    Its been suggested that they should do a different random ship objective every game. That would certainly make things interesting.

    Uh uh, that was my suggestion :):D

    Right. I couldnt recall who said it exactly but its been put out there is what I was getting at.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    However it is not fair that things are done in half, that two eras have capital ships and one era does not have capital ships, in my opinion or all eras have capital ships or no era has capital ships.

    Ever since the PT capital ships have been announced, I have always waited for the possibility to enter the beautiful ships of the OT, when I heard the news that OT has no capital ships, it has disappointed me, and it has also disappointed other people.

    As it stands this is the closest thing to a compromise that there is gonna be, those who want a truly open and non linear experience can just era search OT and those who want ship phase can go to the other eras.

    I know a great many of people who were highly disappointed about there being a cutscene and being forced away from the planet, some even uninstalled and moved on because the a large open mode was this game's last shot for them and it was just a disappointment to them. Now that OT won't have a ship phase and it's gonna resemble the mode they all actually wanted they are going to give this game another chance.

    nope the best compromise is. you can play instant action. there is ground phase only and you can be happy.

    And saying Objectivly better is pretty ironic considering you are just saying your opinion which is essentially subjective. there is nothing objectivly better in here. stop saying that as if you are saying a fact. You are irrational more so than me, because atleast i am honest that i am just voicing my opinion but you are acting as if its an objective truth. which it is not,
    Ship phase is wanted by many and will eventually probably happen. you can go to instant action. have fun. we'll see what dice will do. I saw a lot of posts here and on reddit wanting ship phase for OT. it will be even bigger when OT CS will be released. you can count on that.

    Instant action isn't multiplayer therefore it's not a compromise.

    I have stated many times why just ground phase is better and how regular conquest is better. Again go back and actually read what I've been saying. You are also generalising, you spamming threads about how OT needs ship phase is not it being"wanted by many".

    Again you can just play PT or ST for your ship phase.

    i didnt create this thread, you are literally the only one against it because you perceive your own opinion as fact. Your arguments are strawmen, just play instant action. Ship phase is wanted , look up reddit, not just by me

    "literally the only one against it"

    "Your arguments are strawmen" without explaining why

    "Just play instant action" after I've told you like 3 times it isn't multiplayer

    Your telling me that I'm saying my opinion is fact when you are pretty much doing the same thing.

    I don't think you could be any more irrational than you are but I'm sure you are gonna try.

    keep commenting , youa re the irrational one as you want to have the last say in everything. but im just laughing.
    you are argumenting with your emotions.behave yourself

    No that's literally what you are doing.

    nope that is what you are doing.

    I guess a generic "No U" is expected at this point

    ok u got some issues man, i dont know if its your 7k posts or the fact you want to finish the discussion, im not wasting my time on someone that has 7k posts and responds within a minute, but your little wish will never happen, have fun

    Okay, you want Capital Ships in Supremacy like me, but you don't have to go against those who don't think like you, everyone in my thread is free to say their opinion on Capital Ships in Supremacy.

    Addressing those who do not want the Capital Ships in Supremacy does not make the developers put them in Supremacy, but instead if we leave everyone free to express their opinion, they will help the developers understand what the community really wants.
  • Hello everyone! I would like to remind you to keep things civil and constructive. There is no need to argue back and forth even if you do not agree with what the other user is saying.

    Game on!!
    EA_Joz
  • EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I would like to remind you to keep things civil and constructive. There is no need to argue back and forth even if you do not agree with what the other user is saying.

    Game on!!
    EA_Joz

    Wait .. guess I haven't seen you around here yet

    giphy.gif
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

    Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I would like to remind you to keep things civil and constructive. There is no need to argue back and forth even if you do not agree with what the other user is saying.

    Game on!!
    EA_Joz

    Yes! You 're right.
  • Would personally like to see them add the MC-80 and Imperial II class ship interiors for some of the OT maps eventually. They clearly won't be coming on release, but I do hope the devs add them for some of the OT maps eventually.
  • EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I would like to remind you to keep things civil and constructive. There is no need to argue back and forth even if you do not agree with what the other user is saying.

    Game on!!
    EA_Joz

    Wait .. guess I haven't seen you around here yet

    giphy.gif

    The mods will quickly return, and in greater number.
  • Ugh this thread is a headache.
    Ot cs should have only 5 maps not more.
    But why? I want Bespin back, why should it get less?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Ugh this thread is a headache.
    Ot cs should have only 5 maps not more.
    But why? I want Bespin back, why should it get less?

    Bespin coming back would be glorious! Beautiful maps, I liked the carbon freezing chambers but adored the Walker assault map was my favorite. Nothing like running a cloud car into Vader
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    JMaster wrote: »
    Ugh this thread is a headache.
    Ot cs should have only 5 maps not more.
    But why? I want Bespin back, why should it get less?

    Bespin coming back would be glorious! Beautiful maps, I liked the carbon freezing chambers but adored the Walker assault map was my favorite. Nothing like running a cloud car into Vader

    Every time i hear "cloud car" i keep thinking it's clown car. lol :D So we can hit Vader with a clown car and make him look like a clown. lol
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • I made a list of possible rebel capital ships in Supremacy.
    From this list I excluded the empire because obviously it should receive a classic star destroyer of any class, the rebel ships that are not on the list I excluded because they are too small in comparison to the Star Destroyer and too small to be played.

    1. MC 75 Profundity
    3emhssiz558m.png
    It was the rebel cruiser of Admiral Raddus in the battle of Scarif in Rogue One, the one that was boarded by Darth Vader.

    2. MC 80
    d2mo2on0bqhz.jpg
    The classic rebel cruiser that appears in various rebel battles and also appears in a mission of the Battlefront 2 campaign in which Iden Versio approaches one, so having already some files they could be reused together with the files of the MC 85 which is very similar the developers could build the ship Capital in Supremacy.
    This is my preferred option.

    3. Home One
    zier7d106j46.jpg
    The ship of Admiral Ackbar that appears in the battle of Endor in episode 6.
  • why can you not fly ships in that mode lol
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

    the ships made the mode repetitive and boring but you guys want mini dom and Strike . Who play instant action ,in Supremacy remove bots too

    the ship phase is way worse and makes the game drab and lame. The OT doesn’t need the same dress up the ST received with the arrival of the resurgent star destroyer. give us the imperial star destroyer for blast. the ground phase always was fun without a 2 phase.

    Right because endlessly running to and from command point to command point is the most exciting thing in the world... the ship phase added some variety and context to the ground phase.

    Well again that "endless running to and from command point to command point" is called Conquest and it is one of the most well known and popular modes in gaming history. It is also what most people were wanting and expecting with a big nonlinear mode which is what supremacy was touted on being.

    Also, the ship phases make the maps less varied because no matter what map you will be playing those ship phases which are no different between maps. Every map will have one aspect that is 100% the exact same and that gets repetitive.

    LoL CS is repetitive no matter what.
    Its been suggested that they should do a different random ship objective every game. That would certainly make things interesting.

    I like CS, but I also like this suggestion.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
Sign In or Register to comment.