criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Devs, are you planning to add a hero booking system?

Btech3_14
288 posts Member
edited February 8
Hi Devs! I want to thank you for the amazing update you released recently, I really enjoy playing as BB-8 and BB-9E!

Now that we have a great variety of heroes to chose, why you don't add a "simple" booking system? In this way people don't have to wait in the selecting screen to get a hero.
@F8RGE

Replies

• Any news?
  • Honestly I think the hero selection menu is fine as it is now. It's pretty easy to get a hero at least once every single round of GA/CS if you really want to play as one, and the system is far less flawed than the hero token system in Battlefront (2015). I think there's better uses of DICE's time right now than fixing something that isn't broken.
  • Honestly I think the hero selection menu is fine as it is now. It's pretty easy to get a hero at least once every single round of GA/CS if you really want to play as one, and the system is far less flawed than the hero token system in Battlefront (2015). I think there's better uses of DICE's time right now than fixing something that isn't broken.

The problem is not getting the hero but how people are getting the hero.
    If more than 5 people of your team are waiting in the selection screen you have 5 less allies that are helping your team to win the game.

I notice this when I'm in the selection screen, you see literally heroes available for 1 micro second and then "max number in play" again.

Another scenario: you manage to defeat a hero and then you "hear" that another opponent hero "entered the battlefront" 1 second after.
  • r3y3s00
    579 posts Member
    It’s be great to have a hero queuing system,
    In which you can choose the hero of your liking and wait for your turn to play the hero
  • bfloo
    16975 posts Member
    Btech3_14 wrote: »
    Honestly I think the hero selection menu is fine as it is now. It's pretty easy to get a hero at least once every single round of GA/CS if you really want to play as one, and the system is far less flawed than the hero token system in Battlefront (2015). I think there's better uses of DICE's time right now than fixing something that isn't broken.

If more than 5 people of your team are waiting in the selection screen you have 5 less allies that are helping your team to win the game.

I notice this when I'm in the selection screen, you see literally heroes available for 1 micro second and then "max number in play" again.

Another scenario: you manage to defeat a hero and then you "hear" that another opponent hero "entered the battlefront" 1 second after.

But you also have 5 less players burning tickets.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Blitz3d
    175 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Btech3_14 wrote: »
    Honestly I think the hero selection menu is fine as it is now. It's pretty easy to get a hero at least once every single round of GA/CS if you really want to play as one, and the system is far less flawed than the hero token system in Battlefront (2015). I think there's better uses of DICE's time right now than fixing something that isn't broken.

But you also have 5 less players burning tickets.

This not apply in CS
  • Forced respawn would be enough of a fix for me.
    Confidence born of ignorance