criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

HvV is the worst it has ever been

2Next

Replies

• three people quit on enemy team, or got booted during intro (notorious bug)

when will this mode end up on the more page for lack of care from DICE
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • I believe you are correct in that HvV is the worst it has been & why are more people not saying anything.

I endured this ridiculous stamina system that is tied into the amount of swings. No one really seemed to care, it just seemed more fair than to endlessly swing away I guess, even though you are usually under attack consistently by multiple opponents.

I endured getting ripped off by the XP system. Having played several characters and classes at max levels for so long, THEN after about two years they raise the max levels to 1,000.

Despite all this, the updates and communication got better. However, their urge to constantly tinker and stir the pot culminated with this addition of the BB's as heroes. BB-9E, a minor "character " from TLJ is now a full time villain. Droids, who are support units, are now "heroes". From what I've seen, hardly anyone complained or said anything, just accepted it. Meanwhile they go pat themselves on the back for how brilliant they think they are, and I'm feeling like I just got violated. Why is nobody saying anything?? I've seen long time players just roll with it, and normally they would be destroying this move. People are complaining about everything, but not this?? BTW, these topics I mention are all subjects they avoid in all of their expanded communication with us...and the BB's were not even mentioned in the latest survey.

I agree with just about everything you've stated here. I honestly think the BB's are fun to play as. That being said, I'm not a huge fan of them being in HvV. Would have rather seen Poe & Hux as heroes, with the BB's as reinforcements in bigger modes. I don't feel they ruin HvV, but they don't really improve it drastically either. There are many fundamental issues, as stated throughout this thread, that has HvV in it's current hot mess state. You are right. It shouldn't be accepted & I'll be taking a break from it until some of these fundamental issues are addressed.

Finally, I couldn't agree more about the XP. I get it would be impossible to determine what level each player should be at to compensate veteran players. Still felt like a slap to the face for those of us playing since launch, who had maxed out characters a looong time ago.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Why am I not surprised? The brain dead Vader buff is the actually not the worst thing. The hit boxes are completely broken, lag everywhere I go, block fails and the worst thing: every one gets staggered out of their abilities when hit. Grievous can now only use his swings basically and obis push is useless against bb9e and will get you killed. What a mess. Dice has failed. I am actually surprised that there is no huge outrage. Perhaps we all already accepted that this team can’t give us a proper game... thank you. I won’t play hvv until the next update.

Just played several rounds, & I feel the frustration. Terrible experience that only left a bad taste in my mouth. Have to walk away from HvV for a bit, it was just.... a mess.

Agree......
    7wh88fiazrsh.png
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    I’ve boycott using any BB unit, they were a waste of time and resources.

Well, they can come top in a game of HvV so I would dispute that.
    So can Leia, haha, so what

Thus demonstrating that Leia isn't a waste of time or resources either.
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    I’ve boycott using any BB unit, they were a waste of time and resources.

Well, they can come top in a game of HvV so I would dispute that.
    So can Leia, haha, so what

Thus demonstrating that Leia isn't a waste of time or resources either.
    zf67etdyfoa8.jpeg
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • It’s great as it is. Only change would be bring back TS, and it’ll be perfect
  • I played a bit today and (keep in mind I don't play this mode much) I don't see any difference at all.
  • JBSeptim
    970 posts Member
    edited February 24
    HvV is in such a bad state, that I play Pokémon instead. Just to play something that doesn't even remind me the slightest of this mode.

On top of all the bugs you mentioned, I wan't to name Mos Eisley, the map where you have three different places that completely disable your controls when you go there and the chair of death, that just instakills you for no certain reason, if you run over it the wrong way.