criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give us More Extraction Maps Please and Unmerge Extraction from Strike.

Replies

• tankertoad wrote: »
    Rook008 wrote: »
    I don't get it. There's an open space on the "Operations" page. Why did they merge it in the first place? Did they ever say?
    Both modes died: "Assault" due to the glitch not allowing you to arm or disarm a bomb and "Extraction" for getting no knew maps for two years. Thus when they inevitably died the devs sought to fix it by merging the two, yet did not address the major issues unfortunately. This was because all their focus was on other modes and I gather also due to lower staff numbers.

"JMaster wrote: »
    Their incompetence is positively staggering at times.

Well sadly the Frostbite engine has been buggy as all heck since launch in 2015. It is not entirely the fault of the devs. Please cut them a little slack.

Dice isnt responsible for frostbite?

Is this poor sarcasm or serious?

I never said they were responsible for making the Frostbite engine, I said, "Well sadly the Frostbite engine has been buggy as all heck since launch in 2015. It is not entirely the fault of the devs." This says nothing about them creating it, only that the bugs are not all their fault. It is somewhat the fault of QA (quality assurance) checkers but still. Some bugs created by this buggy engine is unavoidable thus my statement.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Another CT, another disappointment. No extraction love to be found. #MEMP2020 🐣
  • https://surveymonkey.com/r/heyBB

Question 2 of the new survey is a free form box. Ask for an unmerge and more maps.
  • CypressHorn
    394 posts Member
    edited January 31
    Extraction map on the 6th try! Progress!

Edit: Though Jabba's palace with cargo almost outside and no teammates. 30 seconds of 1 death and 1 kill.

• Extraction map on the 6th try! Progress!

Edit: Though Jabba's palace with cargo almost outside and no teammates. 30 seconds of 1 death and 1 kill.

Got second phase of Jabba's Palace on the 12th or 13th try.
  • I got lucky the other night and got both maps in a row first try. Very rare.
  • After a long hiatus from the forums, I return to say this:
    More Extraction maps please!
  • More extraction maps please. 🐣
  • If I were dice I would add only four maps more (2 pt and 2 st maps) and balance jabba's palast
  • I don't like extraction
    1) It supports only one era.
    2) jabba's palast is unbalanced
  • If I were dice I would add only four maps more (2 pt and 2 st maps) and balance jabba's palast

Bespin extraction is absolutely necessary
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • Starmasui73146
    2086 posts Member
    edited February 3
    I got lucky the other night and got both maps in a row first try. Very rare.
    No way. I haven't had this happen in ages, it gives me all Strike games.

P.S.- In total counter-**** to "Extraction" I played "Ewok Hunt" twice this week and found full matches 15 games in a row, two days in a row. That mode is on fire right now.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Full games of ewok hunt? That's some funny stuff right there.

More extraction maps please.
  • I got lucky the other night and got both maps in a row first try. Very rare.
    No way. I haven't had this happen in ages, it gives me all Strike games.

P.S.- In total counter-***** to "Extraction" I played "Ewok Hunt" twice this week and found full matches 15 games in a row, two days in a row. That mode is on fire right now.

Maybe cos there was a daily challenge... my daily challenges this weekend had Ewok Hunt stuff
  • Ewok Hunt is actually fun for short stretches. It's a good way to wind down after SA (I can't seem to get into an Extraction match since the merge).
    After I get tired of SA, I'll either play a few matches or just turn off the Xbox.
    Better album: Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree?
  • unknown.png?width=760&height=469

I'll never finish it on time.

:'(
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tired of BUGs?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel , there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • unknown.png?width=760&height=469

I'll never finish it on time.

:'(

They really need to update the challenges.

• Did the RZA and the Genius approve this challenge? How about Raekwon?
    "Rise."
  • f7kpx5tnkz1t.jpeg

Nope

Nope

Yep.
  • Best mode under the more tile.

• Found this on the 4th page. Shameful!! And we still need more maps!!

#MEMP2020🐣
  • mrgonnza9h2f.jpeg
  • Move Extraction Maps Please
  • Move Extraction Maps Please

Yes. Move them out of strike.
  • How could Dice possibly resist that request from Baby Yoda?
    Better album: Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree?
  • More extraction maps please.
  • We need more comments.
    MEMP2020🐣
    A very wise Jedi once said, "Don't touch anything."

Stay home and play Battlefront.
  • xaxb6edp7m6r.jpg
    Nice. =)
  • We need more comments.
    MEMP2020🐣
    Indeed.
  • More extraction maps please 🐣
  • Starmasui73146
    2086 posts Member
    edited February 18
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Why is this getting ignored DICE? Just add a few maps please.
    Hmmmmm low priority in deed. Sad. It was a fun mode.
    “There is always hope.”
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel , there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • dxe5www395ji.jpg
    ixqb9zx1v94k.jpg

Good times.

• dxe5www395ji.jpg
    ixqb9zx1v94k.jpg

Good times.

Good times indeed. How I loved that mode. I only loved Death Star's Battle Station more, then Extraction, then whatever the main mode of scarif was called, then Sabotage on Bespin, and finally Fighter Squadron.
    Tired of BUGs?

• Agreed.
  • What is the point of snubbing blast with the new maps? Handling of extraction/strike has been terrible but you could still hide behind some excuse of objective design, however lame that might be. But why blast?

If the game is "thriving" the way you guys say it is, then keep other modes in mind with Scarif at least
    [+3748 posts]
  • ExtractionFan69
    916 posts Member
    edited February 22
    Relmets wrote: »
    What is the point of snubbing blast with the new maps? Handling of extraction/strike has been terrible but you could still hide behind some excuse of objective design, however lame that might be. But why blast?

If the game is "thriving" the way you guys say it is, then keep other modes in mind with Scarif at least

it's quite simple, the modes that haven't gotten new content in over a year are less popular than modes that get constantly updated with new content, therefore they will not be getting new content :D

this was F****'s circular excuse for the fact that this game is now Star Wars Supremacy + Co-op, but the real reason is EA is taking the money it got from the Celebration Edition (glorified movie tie-in) and putting it elsewhere, as this game is now on life support with an even smaller crew than has been force feeding us game bugs for the past year
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • it's quite simple, the modes that haven't gotten new content in over a year are less popular than modes that get constantly updated with new content, therefore they will not be getting new content :D

Lul trust me I know all about this obnoxious catch-22 they've got going on but I still can't understand how even blast doesn't get the maps if HvV does, it's a deathmatch mode too
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    it's quite simple, the modes that haven't gotten new content in over a year are less popular than modes that get constantly updated with new content, therefore they will not be getting new content :D

Lul trust me I know all about this obnoxious catch-22 they've got going on but I still can't understand how even blast doesn't get the maps if HvV does, it's a deathmatch mode too

Ignore it and they will leave. Built it an they will come.
    “There is always hope.”