criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to tell if someone is good at BF2

13Next

Replies

• thesuperone342
    1310 posts Member
    edited March 11
    moistboii wrote: »
    oHK47 wrote: »
    What the hell is an anarchyxninja?

If you've never watched his gameplay then there's no way you can appropriately play the objective. He is the grand master and teacher for all things PTFO. If you pride yourself on all things PTFO then look.no further than anarchyxninja

I hate anarchyxninja

He's better than both of us put together and he CARRIES HIS TEAM and PTFOs. He's the goat, alright?

He’s a amazing trooper, yes. But we’re both leagues better as heroes. He’s also just has a grating personality.
  • DiamondxStyles
    2335 posts Member
    edited March 11
    - You main Anakin
    - You jump while shooting with your se44 rapid fire*¹

- You use Kylo's default skin*²

- You jump swing with saber heroes when there's no enemies around
    - You jump swing to kill enemies
    - The more you jump swing the better you are

- You use flesh is weak on Grievous

(and tell people that it's a better option than beating heart)*³

Things that apply to me. Also some specifics:

Asterisk 1: I jump while shooting with every gun. I also crouch. Because I play claw
    6cupkaadnwvx.png

Asterisk 2: I use Kylo's default appearance; I use almost every default appearance. Anakin and Obi Wan's Tunics + Dooku's cape >>> all

Asterisk 3: Flesh is Weak only in HvV. And it's not a better card than Beating Heart; Use both in HvV.
    15evdtf2meuc.png

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• moistboii
    1766 posts Member

If you've never watched his gameplay then there's no way you can appropriately play the objective. He is the grand master and teacher for all things PTFO. If you pride yourself on all things PTFO then look.no further than anarchyxninja

I hate anarchyxninja

He's better than both of us put together and he CARRIES HIS TEAM and PTFOs. He's the goat, alright?

He’s a amazing trooper, yes. But we’re both leagues better as heroes. He’s also just has a grating personality.

I know lol just being sarcastic. He's good with assault but that's about it.
  • moistboii wrote: »

I hate anarchyxninja

I know lol just being sarcastic. He's good with assault but that's about it.

I mean, who levels Assault to 1000?
    - You main Anakin

Asterisk 1: I jump while shooting with every gun. I also crouch. Because I play claw
    6cupkaadnwvx.png

Asterisk 2: I use Kylo's default appearance; I use almost every default appearance. Anakin and Obi Wan's Tunics + Dooku's cape >>> all

Asterisk 3: Flesh is Weak only in HvV. And it's not a better card than Beating Heart; Use both in HvV.
    15evdtf2meuc.png
    I jump when using officer quite a lot but sometimes I just casually strafe and hide behind cover. Basically, if I'm in an extra sweaty mood then im jumping all over the place. If im playing more casually then not as much.
    I'm an Anakin main as well but the robes are the way to go, as for kylo I personally like all of his skins but my personal favorite is the pre order one which I dont have 😭
    For Grievous, I use flesh is weak because it's like a win win. I'm getting a lot of kills without losing health? Perfect. I'm taking damage and am operating at around 400 HP? Can't complain because I have permanent reduction. Beating heart and flesh is weak are both good but I just prefer flesh is weak for ga.
    - You main Anakin

6cupkaadnwvx.png

15evdtf2meuc.png
    I jump when using officer quite a lot but sometimes I just casually strafe and hide behind cover. Basically, if I'm in an extra sweaty mood then im jumping all over the place. If im playing more casually then not as much.
    I'm an Anakin main as well but the robes are the way to go, as for kylo I personally like all of his skins but my personal favorite is the pre order one which I dont have 😭
    For Grievous, I use flesh is weak because it's like a win win. I'm getting a lot of kills without losing health? Perfect. I'm taking damage and am operating at around 400 HP? Can't complain because I have permanent reduction. Beating heart and flesh is weak are both good but I just prefer flesh is weak for ga.

Ah, well as a claw player I have a naturally itchy A, B, X, Y finger.
    cst3wtcnl1en.png

How do you spot claw players, our immaculate finesse for jumping and crouching aside, in any shooter game? Because don't worry, we will tell you we play claw. We're like vegans in a sense.

Robes on Anakin? They make him look poofy. Tunics are the fashion way. Me, and a good friend, developed a code for Tunic vs Robes. If our enemies are bad players (aka bots) we would equip robes. If the enemy is to be respected, we run tunics. In the movies, Jedi always drop their robes to fight a powerful opponent worth their time. Robe attire is for the farming battledroid ocassions.

Ah, I never actually used Flesh is Weak in GA as I figured it may actually be a hindrance if someone pushes while you are trying to regen due to his lack of bolt deflection stamina. Nevertheless I will give it a try; I main Dooku in big modes anyways

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Alright folks, nothing to see here, I've removed a large amount of posts from within this thread, in future if you suspect someone is an alternate account just report it don't engage it just leads to derails like what happened in this thread.
  • Your movements look like Yoda/A Beyblade no matter what character you're playing.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Alright folks, nothing to see here, I've removed a large amount of posts from within this thread, in future if you suspect someone is an alternate account just report it don't engage it just leads to derails like what happened in this thread.

• Asterisk 2: I use Kylo's default appearance; I use almost every default appearance. Anakin and Obi Wan's Tunics + Dooku's cape >>> all

C'mon... really? Pajama Dooku is the best Dooku. You can almost hear him saying: "I've become more comfortable than any jedi!"
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    I have to add one to the list. How to know if you're a top tier Anakin player. When you attempt to use retribution on a single enemy even though you're not low on health or in a particularly bad spot (surrounded, in a 2 v 1 against heroes, etc). But this player is truly elite if they miss the retribution and end up losing a lot of health amd immediately retreat. Truly unmatched skill.
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    edited March 26
    - You main Anakin

6cupkaadnwvx.png

15evdtf2meuc.png

Ah, well as a claw player I have a naturally itchy A, B, X, Y finger.
    cst3wtcnl1en.png

How do you spot claw players, our immaculate finesse for jumping and crouching aside, in any shooter game? Because don't worry, we will tell you we play claw. We're like vegans in a sense.

Robes on Anakin? They make him look poofy. Tunics are the fashion way. Me, and a good friend, developed a code for Tunic vs Robes. If our enemies are bad players (aka bots) we would equip robes. If the enemy is to be respected, we run tunics. In the movies, Jedi always drop their robes to fight a powerful opponent worth their time. Robe attire is for the farming battledroid ocassions.

Ah, I never actually used Flesh is Weak in GA as I figured it may actually be a hindrance if someone pushes while you are trying to regen due to his lack of bolt deflection stamina. Nevertheless I will give it a try; I main Dooku in big modes anyways

I never actually saw this but might as well reply lol. If we're talking pure appearance and nothing else then robes are the best by far imo. The robed Anakin appearance is actually my favorite in the game. As for your reasoning on choosing between robes and tunic...
    562vmyn681lx.gif
    In the case of HVv or hero showdown that's a great rule to go by. So I guess it works out for me and my robes since I prefer GA.

In the case of Grievous, I just switched from flesh is weak to beating heart and instantly had one of my best games with him (105 streak within 15 mins) so I've changed my mind on that 😂 you're right about that delayed health regen making a sizable difference. Both good but beating heart is what I'll go with for now.
  • Me, and a good friend, developed a code for Tunic vs Robes. If our enemies are bad players (aka bots) we would equip robes. If the enemy is to be respected, we run tunics. In the movies, Jedi always drop their robes to fight a powerful opponent worth their time. Robe attire is for the farming battledroid ocassions.

This is seriously one of the coolest "House Rules" I have ever heard anyone come up with for any game ever. Well played.

Most-Played Modes:
    1. Co-Op
    2. Starfighter Assault
    3. Ewok Hunt

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, because this is The Way.
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    HiTom6969 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Mmm...salty 😉

You honestly just make reveal yourself to be trash by calling him salting because you were offended the way you play is on the list.

I bet you're an officer haha. Like 70% of the scrubs on this forum.

Welcome to the forums Tom. Today!

Try and manage 24 hours without making yourself look a total tool...

...too late.

Better go get another username and try again.
    Mmm...salty 😉

You honestly just make reveal yourself to be trash by calling him salting because you were offended the way you play is on the list.

I bet you're an officer haha. Like 70% of the scrubs on this forum.

Ah yes, I assuredly believe the guy who joined this morning and has much experience here.

Oh the officers losers. When you think time spent on a forum relates to anything but time spent on a forum, you got problems haha
    @Alwe15 You are an officer aren't you? I bet the shame will make you try and dodge the question somehow haha.

Perma banned. Ouch. I guess one of the Mods was an officer main 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • How to tell if someone is good at BF2:
    You're able to get A kill with the LAAT.
    You don't play lightsaber heroes.
    You're subscribed to Pewdiepie.
  • I guess according to OP, since I took an extended break just after prestige levels were opened up that I am somehow bad at game....Fine, guilty as charged.
  • DrWolfMD wrote: »
    How to tell if someone is good at BF2:
    You're able to get A kill with the LAAT.
    You don't play lightsaber heroes.
    You're subscribed to Pewdiepie.

Fl6hn7K.gif
  • this seems incredibly out of date, Bossk is old hat, used to be my main but if you have 2 players of equal skill then bossk cant 1v1 several characters, luke being the most obvious, my main is now grievous who can 1v1 anyone so clearly an advantage here, Bossk is like bb8 you can produce a massive score in damage even in a poor team but good players will kill you as for knowing you're in trouble leia is on the other team, I'm not even great at aiming and I can make her look like a god in every game