criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

State of decay

Not the game....well, the game, but not that one. This one.

As much as I live this game, I have an urge to play State of Decay. I chalk it up to the return of The Walking Dead on Sunday!!!!!! Whoooooo!!

Seriously though, this forum is in bad shape. BUT I LOVE IT!!!!! I DON'T CARE, I LOVE IT!

Replies

• They are doing a pretty good job mopping up posts around here. There are always a few who want to be destructive, but overall this is a pretty good place. I have learned loads from the other members here.
  • state of decay was awesome. i am currently ranked 58th in the world for state of the decay lifeline dlc
  • They are doing a pretty good job mopping up posts around here. There are always a few who want to be destructive, but overall this is a pretty good place. I have learned loads from the other members here.

Constructive can be viewed as destructive if not reinforced with proper info.

I LOVE IT!
  • Hah hah hah hah...yeah... the forums are taking a beating. Each 'side' just laying into one another to the point of just insulting each other ... and so much more.

All over a video game that was rushed to cash in on hype too. Can't wait to see how the sequel's forums turn out.

And btw, State of Decay ftw! Hours of open world fun with different tales every time. Love the survival mode~
  • BlankBB wrote: »
    Hah hah hah hah...yeah... the forums are taking a beating. Each 'side' just laying into one another to the point of just insulting each other ... and so much more.

All over a video game that was rushed to cash in on hype too. Can't wait to see how the sequel's forums turn out.

And btw, State of Decay ftw! Hours of open world fun with different tales every time. Love the survival mode~
    thing is this one did use the hype of the movie and the fan base of bf2 to up sells and so on the next movie wont have the over whelming hype like tfa had or the impact and lol after bf ea i dont see bf ea 2 doing near as good at all maybe if they take good care of the fan base like with adding offline mp for example all sp will be out if they dont and mp only ppl might be in tbh dunno why they complain non stop they have alot of maps and modes so yeah
  • BlankBB wrote: »
    Hah hah hah hah...yeah... the forums are taking a beating. Each 'side' just laying into one another to the point of just insulting each other ... and so much more.

thing is this one did use the hype of the movie and the fan base of bf2 to up sells and so on the next movie wont have the over whelming hype like tfa had or the impact and lol after bf ea i dont see bf ea 2 doing near as good at all maybe if they take good care of the fan base like with adding offline mp for example all sp will be out if they dont and mp only ppl might be in tbh dunno why they complain non stop they have alot of maps and modes so yeah

Yup, you hit the nail on the head with the additional hype of BF 2 and less hype for the next movie. Also, gamers who aren't into MMOs had bit of a Star Wars gaming drought. Plus, let's not forget the movie one as well.

Battlefront EA 2 probably won't do as well as the original in sales but it will be successful because it's Star Wars (maybe not as successful as planned or could be). How successful, though, will probably depend on what Dice/EA do with this Battlefront and if trust can be built back up. Also, what will be added in the next one as well (I mean, a lot of uninterested people may at least turn their heads if BF 2's direction if it comes with a single-player on day one) will determine this as well.

As you mentioned, I think adding some sort of offline instant action with bots to the current Battlefront would def go quite the distance in the road to redemption. It's not like people are even asking for a campaign either.

Honestly, on a personal level, I feel slightly better about the next one. If they just build off of Battlefront, the sequel can be pretty good if they run with it. Basics are literally there, just gotta make an awesome game with 'em~
  • yeah i agree..now if they dont add instant action i think they be in some trouble myself and i dont think dlc will do near as good either tbh i rather have offline mp/instant action of a story mode any day..more of endless game play that way atleast with how this game mp is made u can pretty much do what you want in star wars lore as i tis and once they add to it like jabbas palace,death star bespin so on
  • Hah hah hah...at the rate things are going and if things go as planned... DLC might actually hurt the game by splitting up everyone.

Yup, agreed. I prefer offline modes as well. Deal with people in the real world enough, just wanna sit down and immerse myself in Star Wars. Would play Hoth and Tatooine for HOURS offline if I could.

Ah well, if it never comes for this series, there are other Star Wars games coming out. They even managed to grab Amy Hennig to write a story for the open world one. Gonna be some neat stuff I hope~
  • yep yep..my self i would play on jakku endor and hoth alot and so glad they got the uncharted person should be great