criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

Saw an article on SP content in bf2 and evolve 2.

Is that really what the devs and publishers are taking away from this? That people hate their game because it didn't have SP? I mean, are these people blind? We ask for a plethora of changes, and waves of content and they come up with adding a SP?

Not every game needs SP, and while sure it would have been great, games like battlefield don't need SP at all. If their focus is going to be mainly on the MP, then adding a SP only ruins elements of the MP.

Replies

• People disliked their game because it lacked serious content. 4 maps for a conquest based game doesn't cut it and oh by the way leave out conquest as well. EA/Dice clearly didn't do their Battlefront homework.
  • Soju_Fett
    75 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Maybe you should have a look at the "help get solo player voices heard" (or something like that) thread. Maybe Battlefield never needed single-player (bots), but Battlefront has.

Personally I don't know what it is about this game that makes me feel it is one of the worst/boring/most unbalanced games I have ever played. Every game feels exactly the same as the last; a giant meat grinder, live, die, repeat, ad nauseam. All I know is that it's the biggest disappointment in gaming (for me) in a very long time, and a massive slandering of the name Battlefront. No **** way I'm spending another penny on this pile of ****, unless there are some MAJOR overhauls.
  • Soju_Fett wrote: »
    Maybe you should have a look at the "help get solo player voices heard" (or something like that) thread. Maybe Battlefield never needed single-player (bots), but Battlefront has.

Personally I don't know what it is about this game that makes me feel it is one of the worst/boring/most unbalanced games I have ever played. Every game feels exactly the same as the last; a giant meat grinder, live, die, repeat, ad nauseam. All I know is that it's the biggest disappointment in gaming (for me) in a very long time, and a massive slandering of the name Battlefront. No **** way I'm spending another penny on this pile of ****, unless there are some MAJOR overhauls.

Hopefully we can see something on the horizon soon regarding SP.
  • EA's 'reboot' got dropped like a bad habit. :D

That's what happens when a company that has NO LOVE for Star Wars (let alone love for its customers) tries to make a Star Wars game.

Maybe they'll put what actually matters to a BATTLEFRONT title. Galactic Conquest, Space Battles and a Single Player Campaign in the next one.

Probably not though seeing as how EA and Dice are ignorant to the fact that....SWBF I & II. DUH!

o7
    luke.png