criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Heroes should not be pickups

gio0079
563 posts Member
edited February 2016
They should only be unlocked for the team once a kill or score limit has been reached, then the game should either randomly select a player from the team to play as the hero or give it to the player with the highest scores.

Replies

• Terrible idea, I hit lvl 50 and I still don't know the spawns for the heroes but get them by luck once every couple games.. And enjoy that fact, annoys me when people camp them etc.. But only thing that needs removing is the at at.. That's impossible to get deaths.. And somehow u can exploit it in ps4 as I had a guy other day stay in it whole match.

If u give as reward aka highest score it will be the elitists just getting it and further decimating the newbies. The gap between newbies and high lvl is allready big enough as is.
  • quit yer yappin and play the game
  • Savaric wrote: »
    Terrible idea, I hit lvl 50 and I still don't know the spawns for the heroes but get them by luck once every couple games.. And enjoy that fact, annoys me when people camp them etc.. But only thing that needs removing is the at at.. That's impossible to get deaths.. And somehow u can exploit it in ps4 as I had a guy other day stay in it whole match.

If u give as reward aka highest score it will be the elitists just getting it and further decimating the newbies. The gap between newbies and high lvl is allready big enough as is.

Same here. I get the hero every once in a while, not even looking for it. Just in the right time and place I suppose.
  • gio0079 wrote: »
    They should only be unlocked for the team once a kill or score limit has been reached, then the game should either randomly select a player from the team to play as the hero or give it to the player with the highest scores.

So the player with the highest score gets any even higher score when they get awarded a hero? What about casual players who don't top the carts every game? Do they never get to have fun playing as Luke or Vader?
  • gio0079
    563 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ND513 wrote: »
    gio0079 wrote: »

So the player with the highest score gets any even higher score when they get awarded a hero? What about casual players who don't top the carts every game? Do they never get to have fun playing as Luke or Vader?
    Yes, this was the system used in SWBF II, and the server could set it to random distribution instead of giving it to the best player. Either way is much better than this tokens/pickups crap we have now.