criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

This is a cruel thing to do to a player!

Cyonyde
253 posts Member
What... is... up... with... this... game!

I swear, so many weird things happen. Hits that don't register, kills that you don't get credit for, magic grenades that split in two and bounce back on you, and now... vanishing power-up tokens.

I've seen this before, but this is the first time I felt like capturing it and showing this. I know tokens will "shrink" and despawn when a control point has been captured. During those transitions, apparantly the game reshuffles the board and divvies up a new set of power-ups. This was not one of those situations.

No. In this instance, the token was just sitting there, untouched, with nobody around. For what, 10 seconds or more I move toward it, becoming increasingly hopeful to be able to pick it up. I take enemy fire and pop a bubble to endure the open-ground traversal. And right when I get to it... POOF it's gone.

I've seen this before. Most often it's the hero token. I'll get all excited about finally getting a chance to run a hero, and the thing just vanishes in front of me.

It's got to be another bug. Somehow my client didn't receive the update that said the ship had already been spawned. I don't know. I just know that this is a bug and an annoying one at that.

Please fix :|

Replies

• Hush
    209 posts Member
    The 4th expansion is set in Hogwarts. When it's released all your questions will be answered
  • SwampJunky86
    495 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I always just figured they would spawn more than 1 hero token at a time but once someone picks 1 up the others dissappear.