criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

A new hope

BlackgoliathJW
901 posts Member
edited March 2016
I was a bit taken back by Dennis on the streaming today. What struck me the most was how often he stated that they do in fact read and try to implement the communities suggestions, feedback and criticisms.
He even said, and I quote "We will try to deliver everything our players want. To the best of our abilities. We want our players to be happy".
So along with their own data collection and community input, they really are trying to make this game incredible.
He also said he "wants the community to be vocal. Suggest, expect and demand things. He wants to make everyone happy"

A new hope.

Replies

• This is nice :)
    4oEtTHz.png
  • BlackgoliathJW
    901 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    This is nice :)

I'll take that smiley as a totally non sarcastic happy face. So thanks, it is nice ;)
  • This is nice :)

I'll take that smiley as a totally non sarcastic happy face. So thanks, it is nice ;)
    That wasn't sarcastic^^
    4oEtTHz.png
  • "Demand"

I think some players will take that to the next level.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • PopoTateo
    4838 posts Member
    And yet from day one so many people have complained about shield ramming. 4 months later, that can still be done.
  • "Demand"

I think some players will take that to the next level.

Hahaha this ^^

"Its my constitutional rights" LMAO
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    And yet from day one so many people have complained about shield ramming. 4 months later, that can still be done.

It's getting fixed in this patch for the dlc so even though it did take awhile it's getting fixed now.
  • They are definetly listening to the community. Some stuff can be added and some cant. Dont think it all comes down to dennis or any developers opinion or liking. Its about what they are permited or not to develop. Keep that in mind guys.

• Bazmann
    348 posts Member
    I was a bit taken back by Dennis on the streaming today. What struck me the most was how often he stated that they do in fact read and try to implement the communities suggestions, feedback and criticisms.
    He even said, and I quote "We will try to deliver everything our players want. To the best of our abilities. We want our players to be happy".
    So along with their own data collection and community input, they really are trying to make this game incredible.
    He also said he "wants the community to be vocal. Suggest, expect and demand things. He wants to make everyone happy"

A new hope.

He also apparently said that the developers interact with people on these forums, so I wouldn't treat everything he said as gospel.
  • PopoTateo
    4838 posts Member
    PopoTateo wrote: »

It's getting fixed in this patch for the dlc so even though it did take awhile it's getting fixed now.

Yes, i did read small ships will both be destroyed, but it didnt say the falcon would be destroyed if it rams the slave 1. It also said if small ships ram a hero ship, they will be destroyed and deal the appropriate damage.