criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

How much do you hate yourself?(in game suicide statistic)

MrFurious1000
1231 posts Member
edited March 2016
I have killed myself 220 times with 186 hours played. Most likely to thermal grenade bouncing backing in my face. LOL Figured I would see what kind of numbers others have.

Post your suicides and hours played and what you think did you in the most

In case you dont know you click career tab at top, then stats and progression, then detailed stats

Replies

• GreenRey
    1357 posts Member
    Ive killed myself 680something times during the 220 hours i've played. Apparently quitting games counts as suicide.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Wow this is bad. 194 Hours
    244 Suicides.

Hmmm I think it's quite the mix for me.
    Fighter squadron fails
    Jump pack off the map fails
    Imploder fails.
    Have a team of 6 vs of team of 0 on cargo so make my team laugh by smart rocketing myself...
    But dang I didn't know it was 244!

May the force be with you.
  • swaza79
    778 posts Member
    71 times in 116 hours. At least 2 of them were where I grenaded myself after becoming stuck between a large rock and a tiny rock
  • fyrefox46
    2787 posts Member
    Screenshot_2016_03_19_12_38_34.png

Ion nades and previously bowcasters are dangerous things, ion grenades way more so than the caster.
  • 277 in 225 hours. Apparently I'm not living up to my name compared to you guys. I almost never quit a game, but I do tend to find my ion grenades at the wrong time.
  • rRRkVXk.jpg

Apparently I kill myself a lot
  • I have 302 in 173 B)
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber

giphy.gif
  • GRDNANGL172
    5513 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    lj6Dvlx.png
    I fly a lot, and the walls are moving...
    Post edited by GRDNANGL172 on
  • 1 s/h

95 suicides in 95 h.

once the dioxis grenade is available i'll improve :wink:
  • I don't think quitting a game counts as a suicide. I farm charges on hero hunt a lot and quit before it's over and my suicide number is at 189 after 254 hours playing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    72hrs playtime
    120 suicides
    = 1 suicide every 36minutes

Most of those are probably Bowcaster splashback from when a teammate walks in front of me.
  • 1345 suicides in 454:56:30 hours of play
    Lots of suicides, most of which were rage-suicides due to obnoxious ***** and poor game design; like spawning me on the opposite side of the map with no partner spawn available, or repeated A-wing kills while running on the field trying to enjoy a blaster fight, or repeated Hero kills while trying to enjoy a blaster fight, etc. Occasionally they were accidental suicides, like throwing a grenade that bounced back at me, etc.
  • 166 hrs
    142 suicides.

I am surprised at the high number for some folks! lol. Most all of mine would be the thermal det.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • 19 in 30 hours on ps4. most have been on survivors of endor getting stuck in between rocks and trees.
  • fyrefox46 wrote: »

Ion nades and previously bowcasters are dangerous things, ion grenades way more so than the caster.

how is your score that high? isnt the cap at 5,000,000 something?
  • fyrefox46
    2787 posts Member
    fyrefox46 wrote: »

how is your score that high? isnt the cap at 5,000,000 something?

Not that I'm aware of lol. Judging by some stats in other threads, kills and such, I'd wager some people are closing in on or have passed double that.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I have 257 suicides in just over 150 hours of gameplay.
  • BassGSX35
    1139 posts Member
    I have killed myself 220 times with 186 hours played. Most likely to thermal grenade bouncing backing in my face. LOL Figured I would see what kind of numbers others have.

In case you dont know you click career tab at top, then stats and progression, then detailed stats

Just going a bit off topic here, what got you jailed?
  • Restarts also count as suicides, I've had a ton because of glitching and a bad signal. When it goes red.
  • 573 in 348 hours lol oops....
    Check out Battlefront Brothers on YouTube! New videos twice per week! https://youtube.com/battlefrontbrothers
  • 125 in 100 hours. So, one every 45 minutes...(I think :smiley:)
  • 80 in 142hrs. Seems like I'm on the low side (although it certainly seems like it's happened more than that).
  • BassGSX35 wrote: »

Just going a bit off topic here, what got you jailed?

because I actually defended DLC with harsh language :disappointed:
  • 178 in 200 hours of playing. I would guess half of them were from stupid grenades or thermals appearing they were thrown away from me that ended up bouncing at my feet!?!