criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Greedo is so good!! A montage will surely raise everyone's Confidence in him!

Vakyoom
995 posts Member
edited March 2016
I've had a lot of fun playing Greedo over the past 2 days so i figured i'd share some footage, some wisdom and show you guys that he's not as bad as everyone thought.

In fact he hits like a TRUCK FILLED WITH BRICKS.

Oh, and if you get caught out of position... run like the wind!

Enjoy and do all that regular youtube stuff if you wanna stay up to date with new videos.
Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!

Replies

• Agreed - played him for the first time yesterday. He is awesome, perfectly balanced IMO. His multi-target shot hits hard, he's got good speed and his confidence meter works well. I like how the confidence meter adjusts quickly either up or down, gives a nice variety of grenades all the time.
  • stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    nice! ive only got to be greedo twice. i think hes a popular choice in HvV and with the new selection process i cant get to him quick enough. hes always the first one taken. i did get him once on extraction but spawned in the middle of enemy camp and han solo along with the rest of their team absolutely destroyed me in under 10 seconds.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    This was recorded over... I think 5 rounds of HvV total, an extraction game and one walker assault game from yesterday.

I have a lot of fun making these vids. I'm glad you guys like it. Keep on collecting those bounties!
  • DontJudgeMyPSN
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm glad you enjoy making these videos, because they're pretty fun to watch. Keep it up. :D
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Very kind words thank you! I try to keep it entertaining.

I think the reason they take me so long is i have a hard time deciding what to keep and what to throw out lol.

I now know the pain of every star wars movie editor that had to fit things into a certain time frame... its sad to see a segment you spent 25 minutes on go lol.

meh

also i'm glad i did this the past 2 days instead of grinding, since everyone has to start over... oh man what are the chances haha
  • Great video Vakyoom!

Just.
    stop.
    with.
    that.
    music.

;)
  • Excellent gameplay and fun to watch! I use him anytime I get the chance.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Great video Vakyoom!

Just.
    stop.
    with.
    that.
    music.

;)

lol there's a mute button tho

in all seriousness, i do like the genre but youtube copyright is tough and monstercat makes it easy to find music i like and not get it taken down in the process..

If anyone knows of alternatives that i don't have to dig around and find that would be most helpful!
  • still a terrible choice as a character.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    He fits the theme of the DLC perfectly and there's room for more to come.

They won't forget Chewie, that's for sure.
  • Oh I'm sure he'll be nerfed.
  • Ledorus
    212 posts Member
    I think he's quite good but the precision shot is pretty useless though, especially against heroes. But the impact grenade is deadly. I had Luke charge at me 3 times today, and I was able to take him out before he could make a forth hit on me. He doesn't really have much health though, so I'd give a little bit more.
  • T0TALfps
    1193 posts EA Community Manager
    Awesome gameplay Vakyoom, keep it up!
    (That music though... oh dear! :P)
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • Greedo now is my favourite Battlefront Villian!
    hhL4XrH.jpg
  • NEX828
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Greedo, Greedo, big green mosquito, your verdict? Not guilty, just like Judge Ito. :D
  • Greedo is awesome. Gonna see that vid later.
  • NEX828 wrote: »
    Greedo, Greedo, big green mosquito, your verdict? Not guilty, just like Judge Ito. :D

Awesome!! Lol, just like the video super fun to watch hope to see more vak!!
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    haha even totalFPS hates on the music. Someone give me an alternative source other than monstercat, too busy streaming to look it up lol.

I'm down to mix it up, techno isnt' for everyone for sure lol.

hmm... at least people like greedo and my work! i'll be sure to do more soon, maybe a HvV highlight.

:)
  • I enjoy your videos. But i can't resist this tip. Add a Shadow or a stroke to your writing so its easy on the eyes to read. Just so it pops from the screen a tad. That is all.... great job keep it up.
  • Nice work on the vid man. I haven't played Greedo yet, but looking forward to it.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    I enjoy your videos. But i can't resist this tip. Add a Shadow or a stroke to your writing so its easy on the eyes to read. Just so it pops from the screen a tad. That is all.... great job keep it up.

damn, yea that's a great pointer! I hope everyone gets to enjoy some Greedo soon!