criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Star Wars Battlefront EA 2: The Clone Wars - Ultimate Wishlist

First off, I would like to say that the game we have is freaking awesome, I'm having more fun with this game than I have had with any shooter in a long time. The game is also gorgeous, it looks and sounds so authentic, DICE as a whole should be proud of their creation. That being said, there is undoubtedly a lack of content beyond multiplayer, and some improvements could be made to the existing multiplayer. These problems can be remedied in a sequel, and here I would like to outline what I would like to see in this game's follow-up. Buckle up, it's going to be a long one.

I will be dividing this into different sections outlining what I would like to see in each area of the game. These sections are:

Factions
Single Player
Multiplayer
Maps
Additional Features

As the title of my post suggests this game will focus on the events of The Clone Wars. This way, each game will take place during it's own trilogy (Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy, Sequel(?) Trilogy). This keeps the events canon, and I'll try to stick to canon as close as possible here as we all know Disney loves their canon.

Factions

The next game should feature a class system similar to old Battlefront 2, where each class has their own:

Primary Weapon
Secondary Weapon
Grenade/Explosive
Ability
Appearance

This would require the player to use strategy and adapt to the situation by changing classes mid game. It would also give the player a clear role in the team that they can fill out.

I haven't decided if I would like regenerating health or health packs.

(?) means there is something I'm not to sure about/if it would work in the game.

* Republic

Classes

Clone Trooper

Primary Weapon - DC-15 blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon - DC-17 Hand Blaster
Grenade/Explosive - Thermal detonator
Ability - Electro Magnetic Pulse Grenade (damages vehicles, temporarily blinds droids)
Appearance - Standard Phase 1 or Phase 2 Clone armour depending on the map

Clone Scout

Primary Weapon - DC-15x Sniper Rifle
Secondary Weapon - DC-17 Hand Blaster
Grenade/Explosive - Smoke grenade
Ability - Scan Pulse
Appearance - Clone scout trooper armour + whatever camouflage is appropriate

Clone Grenadier

Primary Weapon - RPS-6 Rocket Launcher
Secondary Weapon - DC-15A Blaster rifle
Grenade/Explosive - Mine
Ability - drop ammo bags
Appearance - Clone heavy trooper armour

Clone Medic(?)

Primary Weapon - DC-17 hand blaster
Secondary Weapon - Laser Cauteriser (heals whoever is being targeted)
Grenade/Explosive - thermal detonator
Ability - Bacta Grenade
Appearance - Clone Medic Armour

ARC Trooper - Rank 20

Primary Weapon - DC-15 blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon - DC-17 hand blaster
Grenade/Explosive - Thermal Detonator
Ability - Dioxis Grenade (also immune to gas grenades)
Appearance - ARC Trooper Armour

Clone Commander - Rank 40

Primary Weapon - DC-17m ICWS (customisable to include rapid fire, grenade launcher, etc. Maybe players choice?)
Secondary Weapon - DC-15A blaster rifle
Grenade/Explosive - Remote Detonator
Ability - Remote Controlled Recon Droid
Appearance - Clone Commander armour

Vehicles

AT-TE
AT-DP

Starfighters

Eta-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptor
ARC-170 Starfighter
Y-Wing
V-19 Torrent Starfighter

Heroes

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Uses a lightsaber in combat which he can block incoming fire with. He is quite acrobatic and can jump very high. He can perform a force push and saver throw. He can also use his Jedi senses to see enemies through walls. Obi Wan Kenobi can has special units players can select when he is present:

Commander Cody
Commander Gree

Both have similar loadouts to a normal clone trooper but are buffed. Instead of ion grenades the clone commanders can summon an airstrike.

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin also uses a lightsaber which he can block with. He has an aggression system in which the more damage he does and kills he gets the more powerful his attacks become. Anakin also uses force push and a spin attack.

Captain Rex

Captain Rex duel wields his signature blaster pistols. Captain Rex has a passive ability where his men do more damage when fighting alongside him. He also carries a thermal detonator and has a dive ability so he can escape blaster fire and grenades.

Yoda

Yoda is one speedy poodoo. He is the fastest and most acrobatic of the lot, but is also takes the least damage before dying. He uses a lightsaber and can block incoming fire with it. Yoda has a charge ability where he charges forward at a very high speeds and also uses force push.

* CIS

Classes

Battle Droid

Primary Weapon - E-5 blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon - gonna have to make up a CIS pistol because I can't find one
Ability - Ion shot
Appearance - B1 Battle Droid

Sniper Droid

Primary Weapon - E-5s targeting rifle
Secondary Weapon - (CIS SMG)
Grenade/Explosive - Smoke Grenade
Ability - Heat Vision
Appearance - modified B1 Battle Droid (maybe red?)

Super Battle Droid

Primary Weapon - Arm Blaster
Secondary Weapon - Cannon Arm with Homing Rockets
Grenade/Explosive - Remote Detonator

Medic Droid (?)

Primary Weapon - (CIS Pistol)
Secondary Weapon - Laser Cauteriser
Grenade/Explosive - thermal detonator
Ability - Bacta Grenade
Appearance - OOM Command Battle Droid(???)

Droid Commando (Rank 30)

Primary Weapon - E-5 blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon - Vibrosword
Ability - Pulse Cannon type sniper rifle (1 use, charged up)
Appearance - BX-series Droid Commando

Droideka (Rank 50, max rank)

Primary Weapons - Twin Blaster Cannons
Secondary Weapon - N/A
Explosive/Grenade - N/A
Abilities - Shield generator, Transform into a ball shape for increased speed and mobility

Vehicles

IG-227 Hailfire-class Droid Tank
OG-9 Homing Spider Droid

Starfighters

Hyena-class bomber
Variable Geometry Self-Propelled Battle Droid, Mark I
Droid tri-fighter
HMP Droid Gunship

Heroes

General Grevious

General Grevious wields 4 lightsabers which can be used to devastate the enemy. He can block with these lightsabers. He is also quite slow in combat. General Grevious can charge forward spinning his lightsabers to kill groups of enemies. When he is in trouble he can attach himself to any surface and crawl away to safety. General Grevious has special units that can spawn on him:

2 MagnaGuards

These units use electrostaffs that can block both incoming fire and lightsabers. They can also use heavy attack and heat vision.

Count Dooku

Count Dooku uses a lightsaber in combat which he can block with. He can use force lightning to affect multiple enemies at once. He can also use force push.

Cad Bane

Cad Bane duel wields his LL-30 blaster pistols. Due to his expert bounty hunter skills he has minimal recoil when firing. He also carries remote charges and a weapon similar to the scout pistol (2 shot, one use)

Darth Maul

Well, half of him anyway. He has his robot legs but is still extremely fast and acrobatic. Not sure if he should use his double bladed lightsaber or not, probably not. Darth Maul uses Saber Throw and has an aggression system, where the more people he kills the faster and more powerful he becomes. He can also perform a flip to escape combat.

* Single player

I would love to see the return of Galactic Conquest and Instant Action in the sequel. These modes wouldn't need much changing from Battlefront 2 except to fit the new maps, modes and characters.

The campaign could revolve around Captain Rex (or Captain Rex's squad) through the different battles in the Clone Wars TV show. This could show us the events from Captain Rex's point of view, and it could really add to the character.

* Multiplayer

I'll aim for 9 modes to match Battlefront EA's at launch:

Conquest
Blast
Heroes Vs Villians
Cargo
Space Blast
Warzone
Turning Point
Hunt
Extraction

Space Blast are battles to take out the enemy capital ship before the other team does. Players can also take place in dogfights between the capital ships.

Warzone is a domination style mode with control points on the planet surface and in space. Some units can focus on the ground control points while others focus on the enemy capital ship.

Hunt is a mode in which two teams compete to see who can kill the most of the indigenous population of whatever planet they're on before the timer runs out (on second thought, this might need replacing
The force will be with you. Always.

Replies

• XxSnAkE1GuNxX
    679 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Guess I reached the work count limit, here's the rest.

* Maps

Obviously I'm no level designer so I'll just list the locations I would like to see. We'll be greedy and go for 5 planets. One big map (which doubles as a space map) and small map for each.

Geonosis - Location of the First battle of Geonosis. Phase 1 clone troopers here.

Geonosis: Caves - The same caves Ki-Adi Mundi travels through during the first battle of Geonosis.

Coruscant - Ground section takes place just outside the senate buildings during the Battle of Coruscant.

Coruscant: Nightlife - Takes place in the seedy part of Coruscant with lots of neon signs. Also during the Battle of Coruscant

Cato Neimoidia - The warring factions fight in the hammock-like settlement of Cato Neimoidia

Cato Neimoidia: Outskirts - a small map looking over Cato Neimoidia

Felucia - In between the giant plants of Felucia the clones and droids fight for dominance.

Felucia: Overgrown (?) - Small map underneath huge flowers.

Mygeeto - Reenactment of the Battle of Mygeeto

Mygeeto: Factories - battle inside the factories of Mygeeto

* Additional features

Music all the time! I wanna hear Battle of the Heroes, Across the Stars, Duel of the Fates, Anakin's Betrayal, The Flag Parade, all of it, non stop!

Not sure about customisation because both factions are not really very customisable as the droids are factory produces to look a certain way and all of the clones are essentially the same person. I was maybe thinking for the clones you could set up a squad which your friends can join and have a distinct armour marking and marking colour. Other than that, I can't really think of anything (besides the pistol)

That's my wishlist! I might add to this based on suggestions, but at the moment this is purely what I would like to see in a sequel if we ever get one. Obviously listing ideas isn't even half the work, they have to be first made then balanced, which is hard work no doubt. Tell me what you think of my suggestions, I'm open to new ideas and discussion
  • no mans sky with hint of starwars would be my wishlist.
  • no mans sky with hint of starwars would be my wishlist.

Yeah that would be cool, maybe not for battlefront though
  • yea more for stargate/no mans land be better
  • Space Battles and General Grevious are all I ever want.
  • I like this big list sounds good but what about the Clone Commandos, AT-RT, AT-TP, Armored Tank droids, Crab droids, and the AAT?
  • I just hope to use the Juggernaut A on Kashyyyk , and that all vehicles are manageable , I do not want an AT -TE by rail .
    giphy.gif
  • I like this big list sounds good but what about the Clone Commandos, AT-RT, AT-TP, Armored Tank droids, Crab droids, and the AAT?

Yeah all those vehicles sound good, and clone commandos could be added with a higher level cap and their armour could be fully customisable
  • To get all Star Wars content in one game? I think it would be perfect but think about marketing men. They can have plans for next 10 year. You bring 10 % of SW content in each year and so on...

But you are right. I hope that this game would be STAR WARS Galaxy or something and for example you could have about 30 heroes. Face list ... there could be Finn and that Girl for example.
  • MadatArms
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    This sounds like the making of an Epic Part 2

If I could add or include to what you have

I do really love the small map modes in this game and would love to see a return of (drop pod and droid run) personally along with what you added as well as a return of Fighter Squadron and new addition of Space FS, I know this mode was lacking in this version, but man it has so much freaking potential if only the devs would tap into it and ideas that have been presented and address its issues. I've already posted examples of what it could be and o man add space to that as well, good lord!!

Love the concept of Warzone space/ground warfare and it would be most Epic if we could do like battlefront 3 looked like it was gonna be before cancelled with the ability to battle from ground to space and vice versa with perhaps a additional option besides your aircraft with a drop pod located on a capital ship that you could aboard that launches you to the ground. You set the destination in the pod where you wanna land or there are certain points you can land. On the flip side pilot a aircraft you find in The planet down below and back into space. I could see a lot of strategy played out in this back and forth. Maybe there could be a radar or voice over letting you know the status of the battles taking place in space/ground so players can coordinate their efforts and assist where needed most.

Plus I didn't see any mention of jet pack troopers, but I for one enjoyed the jet pack ability in battlefront 2 and also in this game, personally I think this should just be a default ability seeing as how much it's used in this game and really needed to gain ground and evade.

That's really all I got to add right now, hopefully EA and Dice is listening to these awesome suggestions you got!!

• Also this may be asking too much, but I would love to see a return of Rhen Var along with Polis Massa and Utapau as well
  • Kj-ZoSo
    609 posts Member
    "You thought in the Clone Wars?!"

"Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, like your father."

Legendary. Would make for an epic game, if done properly.
  • MadatArms wrote: »

Plus I didn't see any mention of jet pack troopers, but I for one enjoyed the jet pack ability in battlefront 2 and also in this game, personally I think this should just be a default ability seeing as how much it's used in this game and really needed to gain ground and evade.

I think they're a bit overused in this game but if there is a class dedicated to it like jet trooper it would be a lot better.
  • I'm just gonna throw my 2 cents into the ring concerning what I'd want:

1. Content from Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Let's face it everybody; the prequels themselves weren't very good. I'd wager to say that most of what the fanbase enjoys about the Clone Wars era comes from outside the films themselves, with the most significant work being the excellent animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. With said series being the only source of Clone Wars content outside the films to survive the Great Canon Purge of 2014, and with it having a sizable fanbase itself, not taking advantage of the characters and settings we see in that show would be almost criminal.

Of course we'd get maps on places like Naboo, Coruscant, Kamino and Geonosis, and heroes like Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, and Grievous are givens. However, we should also get the opportunity to visit series locales like Christophsis, Ryloth, and Umbara, and heroes such as Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Asajj Ventress, and Cad Bane would be excellent additions.

2. A greater emphasis on Jedi/Sith for heroes & villains

With the Original Trilogy taking place a couple of decades after the Jedi were wiped out, the current Battlefront doesn't have too many Force users as heroes. Of the eight currently in the game, three use the Force (Luke, Vader, and Palpatine); the rest use guns, which is pretty much exactly what we're normally doing when we're not using heroes, so using characters like Han and Leia is not as unique.

During the Clone Wars however, the Jedi are in their prime, so we should get more Jedi heroes. Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka have already been mentioned, and Mace Windu and Yoda would also fit within the setting nicely. The challenge would be making all the different Jedi and Sith play differently enough from one another to maintain diversity, but given enough time I think DICE can pull it off.

Oh, and the mechanics for duels between lightsaber-wielding heroes should be tweaked. Fighting Luke as Vader and vice versus is fun, but I think there's room for improvement in that area.

3. Larger, multipurpose maps

In designing Battlefront's maps, DICE decided to tailor specific maps to specific types of game modes; larger maps for larger game modes such as Supremacy and Walker Assault, and smaller maps for modes like Blast, Drop Zone, Heroes vs Villains, etc. Unfortunately, while we had a decent number of maps at launch (13), this segregation meant that players only interested in certain modes were limited in their map selection; those only interested in Walker Assault and Supremacy could only play on 4 maps, which is pretty skimpy considering those are the game's main modes.

However, a better way to go about map design is showcased by the map Twilight on Hoth released back in February. While it's a large map that can be used for modes like Walker Assault, there are several smaller sections that are equally tailored to the smaller game modes. For Battlefront's sequel, this design philosophy is probably the way to go; create a bunch of maps that can be played on all different game modes, that way players only interested in two or three modes won't feel shortchanged.

4. Less maps per planet; more planets instead

The planets in the current game are all impressively detailed and gorgeous, yes. However, at launch there were only four of them: Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, and Sullust. We've gotten more maps since then thanks to the free DLC and the Outer Rim expansion, but the only actual new planet we've seen is Jakku. Sure, we'll be getting Bespin and the Death Star (and probably some other unknown locale) in future DLC, but for the next game we need to see more planet diversity. I mean seriously; how many maps do we NEED on Tatooine?

Here's a personal wish list of planets I'd like to see, either in the base game or as inevitable DLC:

Naboo
    Coruscant
    Kamino
    Geonosis
    Utapau
    Mustafar
    Kashyyyk
    Felucia
    Christophsis
    Ryloth
    Umbara
    Mandalore
    Dathomir
    Mon Cala

5. Space Combat

Alright DICE, you've got a general idea of what you're doing now in terms of essential game mechanics for your Battlefront games. Tweaks will be made, sure, but for the most part you know what to build off of. Now it's time to go bigger, and what better way than to bring back space battles and make them better than ever?

Rather than just copy-pasting Fighter Squadron onto a new skybox, a new mode similar to Space Assault from the original Battlefront II would be great. The objective, as before, would be to attack the enemy capital ship and its fighter defenses. Destroying enemy starfighters, attacking critical systems on the outside using bombers, and boarding and infiltrating the enemy ship to sabotage it from the inside would all net your team points. This way, there'd be several different ways to go about helping your team win, thus ensuring diversity within the mode and encouraging players to hop into the fighter cockpit time and time again. Upgrade the fighter mechanics to go along with it and you've got yourself a winner.

Seriously though; if I don't get to reenact the Battle of Coruscant from the beginning of Revenge of the Sith, I'll be upset.

6. Better single-player

Look DICE, I get it; you suck at single-player campaigns. You know that, we all know that. That doesn't excuse the lackluster quality of the single player that we got. Survival is challenging enough on the higher difficulties, sure, but the training missions are only touched once or twice to get all the stars and then never played again. Same with Battles unless someone wants to test out a new gun or they want to 1v1 a friend as heroes or something. To sum it up, what we have isn't much.

That doesn't necessarily mean you have to scrap the modes you currently have; we just need more and better ones. For starters, something resembling Instant Action from the original Battlefront II in which you can play multiplayer modes offline against bots would make a lot of players extremely happy.

And again, I know campaigns are your weak spot, but at least give us missions that are worth a damn instead of those lame training missions. Make them lengthy, make them diverse, let them allow for different ways of beating them. I don't want a linear CoD experience; I want a Halo-like sandbox experience. You don't necessarily have to connect the missions together with an overarching narrative; that would require writing a story, which we've acknowledged you suck at. Just make the missions long, fun, engaging, and ACTUALLY REPLAYABLE by allowing for different tactics and playstyles, and let them take us to some interesting locations across the galaxy. Then maybe people will stop poodoo. Because let's face it; you kind of shot yourself in the foot on this one.

7. Lots and lots of vehicles

Admittedly, we didn't get too much ground warfare in the Original Trilogy. We saw Hoth, then Endor, then... actually, that's it. As a result, there weren't many ground vehicles showcased in the films that DICE could use for Battlefront. All we got was the AT-AT (which is so big and lumbering it had to be on rails), AT-ST, and speeder bike.

The Clone Wars era, on the other hand, has LOADS of vehicles. AT-TEs, AT-RTs, BARC speeders, LAATs, AATs, STAPs, OG-9 homing spider droids, HMPs, the list goes on and on. This gives DICE the opportunity to cram a metric crapton of ground vehicles and gunships into the larger maps, allowing for some diverse and epic gameplay scenarios we didn't see in the first game.

In addition to having more vehicles, it'd be great if some vehicles could house two or more players. This would allow for some great co-op opportunities, especially with the partner system allowing players to spawn with teammates.

Some other miscellaneous stuff I'd like:

-Player count upped to at least 64 on -larger modes
    -Galactic Conquest
    -Bring back the classic Conquest mode from the old Battlefronts; it's less linear and allows for a bit more freedom than Supremacy
    -Partner system expanded to a squad system
  • I'm just gonna throw my 2 cents into the ring concerning what I'd want:

1. Content from Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Let's face it everybody; the prequels themselves weren't very good. I'd wager to say that most of what the fanbase enjoys about the Clone Wars era comes from outside the films themselves, with the most significant work being the excellent animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. With said series being the only source of Clone Wars content outside the films to survive the Great Canon Purge of 2014, and with it having a sizable fanbase itself, not taking advantage of the characters and settings we see in that show would be almost criminal.

Of course we'd get maps on places like Naboo, Coruscant, Kamino and Geonosis, and heroes like Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, and Grievous are givens. However, we should also get the opportunity to visit series locales like Christophsis, Ryloth, and Umbara, and heroes such as Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Asajj Ventress, and Cad Bane would be excellent additions.

2. A greater emphasis on Jedi/Sith for heroes & villains

With the Original Trilogy taking place a couple of decades after the Jedi were wiped out, the current Battlefront doesn't have too many Force users as heroes. Of the eight currently in the game, three use the Force (Luke, Vader, and Palpatine); the rest use guns, which is pretty much exactly what we're normally doing when we're not using heroes, so using characters like Han and Leia is not as unique.

During the Clone Wars however, the Jedi are in their prime, so we should get more Jedi heroes. Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka have already been mentioned, and Mace Windu and Yoda would also fit within the setting nicely. The challenge would be making all the different Jedi and Sith play differently enough from one another to maintain diversity, but given enough time I think DICE can pull it off.

Oh, and the mechanics for duels between lightsaber-wielding heroes should be tweaked. Fighting Luke as Vader and vice versus is fun, but I think there's room for improvement in that area.

3. Larger, multipurpose maps

In designing Battlefront's maps, DICE decided to tailor specific maps to specific types of game modes; larger maps for larger game modes such as Supremacy and Walker Assault, and smaller maps for modes like Blast, Drop Zone, Heroes vs Villains, etc. Unfortunately, while we had a decent number of maps at launch (13), this segregation meant that players only interested in certain modes were limited in their map selection; those only interested in Walker Assault and Supremacy could only play on 4 maps, which is pretty skimpy considering those are the game's main modes.

However, a better way to go about map design is showcased by the map Twilight on Hoth released back in February. While it's a large map that can be used for modes like Walker Assault, there are several smaller sections that are equally tailored to the smaller game modes. For Battlefront's sequel, this design philosophy is probably the way to go; create a bunch of maps that can be played on all different game modes, that way players only interested in two or three modes won't feel shortchanged.

4. Less maps per planet; more planets instead

The planets in the current game are all impressively detailed and gorgeous, yes. However, at launch there were only four of them: Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, and Sullust. We've gotten more maps since then thanks to the free DLC and the Outer Rim expansion, but the only actual new planet we've seen is Jakku. Sure, we'll be getting Bespin and the Death Star (and probably some other unknown locale) in future DLC, but for the next game we need to see more planet diversity. I mean seriously; how many maps do we NEED on Tatooine?

Here's a personal wish list of planets I'd like to see, either in the base game or as inevitable DLC:

Naboo
    Coruscant
    Kamino
    Geonosis
    Utapau
    Mustafar
    Kashyyyk
    Felucia
    Christophsis
    Ryloth
    Umbara
    Mandalore
    Dathomir
    Mon Cala

5. Space Combat

Alright DICE, you've got a general idea of what you're doing now in terms of essential game mechanics for your Battlefront games. Tweaks will be made, sure, but for the most part you know what to build off of. Now it's time to go bigger, and what better way than to bring back space battles and make them better than ever?

Rather than just copy-pasting Fighter Squadron onto a new skybox, a new mode similar to Space Assault from the original Battlefront II would be great. The objective, as before, would be to attack the enemy capital ship and its fighter defenses. Destroying enemy starfighters, attacking critical systems on the outside using bombers, and boarding and infiltrating the enemy ship to sabotage it from the inside would all net your team points. This way, there'd be several different ways to go about helping your team win, thus ensuring diversity within the mode and encouraging players to hop into the fighter cockpit time and time again. Upgrade the fighter mechanics to go along with it and you've got yourself a winner.

Seriously though; if I don't get to reenact the Battle of Coruscant from the beginning of Revenge of the Sith, I'll be upset.

6. Better single-player

Look DICE, I get it; you suck at single-player campaigns. You know that, we all know that. That doesn't excuse the lackluster quality of the single player that we got. Survival is challenging enough on the higher difficulties, sure, but the training missions are only touched once or twice to get all the stars and then never played again. Same with Battles unless someone wants to test out a new gun or they want to 1v1 a friend as heroes or something. To sum it up, what we have isn't much.

That doesn't necessarily mean you have to scrap the modes you currently have; we just need more and better ones. For starters, something resembling Instant Action from the original Battlefront II in which you can play multiplayer modes offline against bots would make a lot of players extremely happy.

And again, I know campaigns are your weak spot, but at least give us missions that are worth a damn instead of those lame training missions. Make them lengthy, make them diverse, let them allow for different ways of beating them. I don't want a linear CoD experience; I want a Halo-like sandbox experience. You don't necessarily have to connect the missions together with an overarching narrative; that would require writing a story, which we've acknowledged you suck at. Just make the missions long, fun, engaging, and ACTUALLY REPLAYABLE by allowing for different tactics and playstyles, and let them take us to some interesting locations across the galaxy. Then maybe people will stop poodoo. Because let's face it; you kind of shot yourself in the foot on this one.

7. Lots and lots of vehicles

Admittedly, we didn't get too much ground warfare in the Original Trilogy. We saw Hoth, then Endor, then... actually, that's it. As a result, there weren't many ground vehicles showcased in the films that DICE could use for Battlefront. All we got was the AT-AT (which is so big and lumbering it had to be on rails), AT-ST, and speeder bike.

The Clone Wars era, on the other hand, has LOADS of vehicles. AT-TEs, AT-RTs, BARC speeders, LAATs, AATs, STAPs, OG-9 homing spider droids, HMPs, the list goes on and on. This gives DICE the opportunity to cram a metric crapton of ground vehicles and gunships into the larger maps, allowing for some diverse and epic gameplay scenarios we didn't see in the first game.

In addition to having more vehicles, it'd be great if some vehicles could house two or more players. This would allow for some great co-op opportunities, especially with the partner system allowing players to spawn with teammates.

Some other miscellaneous stuff I'd like:

-Player count upped to at least 64 on -larger modes
    -Galactic Conquest
    -Bring back the classic Conquest mode from the old Battlefronts; it's less linear and allows for a bit more freedom than Supremacy
    -Partner system expanded to a squad system
    Definetly agree, maybe take some of those planets out and make them DLC for later so the developers can take their time with the maps
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It's actually gonna be
    EA star wars EA battlefront EA clone wars EA 2
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    It's actually gonna be
    EA star wars EA battlefront EA clone wars EA 2
    You missed the ™s
  • YES! Clone Wars is 10x better than the Original Trilogy, with the Battle of Genosis, Ren Var, Kamino, etc. It is a bigger experience, and more over, better in every way, i don;t care what you have to do, i don't care if it's a DLC that's 200$, i'll buy it, just make Clone Wars. With these graphics and audio, it would be better than reality :) make it happen.
  • My Wishlist for Clone Wars:

All Factions.
    Space to Ground battles and vice versa like Elite Squadron.
    All Weapons from the Prequels and OT except only being used by the right timelines.(Prequel weapons with prequel factions and OT weapons with OT factions).
    Conquest game mode.
    Space Battles.
    Every Star Fighter from Ep2 and 3
    Player count on large game modes increased to 32 v 32
    Keep all the current gamemodes from this game.
    MORE HEROES.
    More in depth customization.
    No classes but better and more balanced star cards.
    Get rid of damn power ups and make another way I hate seeing tokens all over
    Keep Traits just add more
    20 Maps AT LAUNCH with more free DLC
    Keep the philosophy of large and small maps on the planets that differ
    More than 4 planets please....
    Ships actually take off and spawn in a hangar safe and far away
    Choosing spawn points
    Make air combat more interesting than trying to out thrn each other all day and make actual dog fighting and add shuttles that could transport troops.
    The End Love this game but could use many improvements.