criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Just want to say thank you

I haven't been on the forums for a month or so but you guys/girls were awesome with your posts in the month I had off between ending/starting jobs (Feb-March)

Whilst I was sat at home I managed to get to level 50 on SW Battlefront (which was the level cap at the time) and my day was pretty much play the game/check the forums.

You made me laugh (regularly - Porkins lol), get frustrated and genuinely look for some of you guys/girls next posts with anticipation. Basically you turned a potentially low point in my life into a great experience.

I think I posted at the time that coming onto the forums was as entertaining as playing the game and I stand by that. Had I never purchased the game I'd never have joined the forum and met you all and had so much laughter

Replies

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Ditto!
    My first forums and I'm glad.
    Sometimes more entertaining than the game.
    Love all the opinions, facts, trolls, etc.
    Just so much passion here.
  • I'll never forget the day Nien Nunb and Greedo were outed as the next "Heroes". Whilst non-explicit the replies I read on the forum were, literally, priceless.
  • You're welcome. I fight against the marginalization of minorities and enforce PC culture. The ridiculously zealous PC of this forum has upgraded my PC. My PC never has been more PC than as of today.
    I want to thank all the mods for helping me adjust my PC to their PC, because only with a united PC can we all be truly PC and enforce our PC on everyone elses PC. Soon, the whole world will be PC!

PC bro.

PS: If you dont know what I'm talking about, maybe this could help:

a-typical-marklar-joke_o_1076547.jpg
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    See what I mean^
    Huehuehue priceless
  • Mord-Vi
    907 posts Member
    ForumFront is a great game.
    --i7-5960X OC @ 4.4 Ghz--G.SKILL DDR4 16GB--SLI EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW GTX970--
  • Mord-Vi wrote: »
    ForumFront is a great game.

Isnt it? I have won so many achievements, like, getting jailed at least twice, getting banned and much more!
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • u welcome bae
  • I'll never forget the day Nien Nunb and Greedo were outed as the next "Heroes". Whilst non-explicit the replies I read on the forum were, literally, priceless.

At least Nien Nunb turned out to be really kick ****. He also did help blow up the 2nd death star, that's pretty heroic if you ask me. Now Greedo.......ya.....
  • *group cyber hug* :) Note: this is not a troll post. repeat: not a troll post.