criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Something Different

I enjoyed the hell out of Destiny for a while. However the grind became far too tedious for me. The multiple different currencies, the level restrictions, I was always lower than the rest of my clan, and therefore couldn't complete all the endgame content.

Battlefront appears to have a simple currency system based strictly on your experience.

Basically, I would love to see Destiny style strikes and raids become an option. Team up with 3, 6, or 8 team members in co-op and deal with a 30-60 minute "dungeon crawl".

Why limit the game into a single genre. A solid shooter platform is present, why not expand on what the player is capable of accomplishing.

Just my two cents, let me know what you guys think.

Replies

• The idea is good but you need to think this game is a Reboot, so it has to follow "some" "Core ideals" like the Genre that is Multiplayer/Singleplayer FPS, use Star Wars Universe (huh, thats obvious lol) and focus on PVP combat. Destiny instead is more like a Action role-playing with elements of First Person Shooter and has PVE and PVP combat. Your idea is great i think but EA already got a MMORPG called Star Wars: The Old Republic, so create a game as you want is probably wont happen.
    N-00 ("BrLoKy") S-Arc® ("Stealth Advanced Recon Commando")
  • Destiny still not on PC ((((
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png
  • AshySamurai
    1997 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    kellar wrote: »
    Destiny still not on PC ((((

Destiny studio Bungie is hiring for something PC-related
    There is still a hope for Destiny on PC.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.
  • Not fast enough ((((((((
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png