criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Oh God it's just more COD

I was really hoping that this game would have a bit more to it than just run gun die re spawn !!
Unfortunately it seems to be team death match on every map and game mode really boring after a very short time.....even the guns and other weapons are boring without the possibility of upgrades and add on's, glad I only paid £25 for this.....mind you even that feels to much........season pass.....you can stick that!!

Replies

• I thought you youngens like Call Of Duty?
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Supremacy and walker assault aren't tdm? What game hav u been playing?
  • Sb2432 wrote: »

Unfortunately ~85% of the playerbase completely disregards the objective. Far too many vehicle/hero whores who merely play for kills in those game-modes.
  • its difficult to find a good lobby, but when you do , this is still a [email protected] fun game to play.

Unfortunately ~85% of the playerbase completely disregards the objective. Far too many vehicle/hero whores who merely play for kills in those game-modes.

TRUE DAT!
  • its only boring, cause you're boring.
    Men lie, women lie, Numbers dont
    No%20Hero%20Pick%20ups_zpslyvl9npw.jpg
    anti hero pick up.
  • kencanvey wrote: »
    I was really hoping that this game would have a bit more to it than just run gun die re spawn !!
    Unfortunately it seems to be team death match on every map and game mode really boring after a very short time.....even the guns and other weapons are boring without the possibility of upgrades and add on's, glad I only paid £25 for this.....mind you even that feels to much........season pass.....you can stick that!!

Complaining that an online shooter is full of people shooting??? LOL and then go on to ask for gun upgrades like which game?? Oh ya CoD
  • I just think back to the labels they put on games "Notice: Gaming experience may change during online play"

why? because people. haha
  • best part of playing online games- Getting to play with/against other people from around the country/world
    worst part of playing online games- The other people
  • Alan ........young uns Lol 51 actually, but flattery will get you every were Lol.

The point I thought I made quite well was that "Unfortunately it seems to be team death match on every map and game mode" This is a very flat game with little long term content, having been playing games for a long number of years I think I can tell boring when I play it.

After a very short time COD became dull and repetitive too, but even that game series had interesting perks and upgrades.

I suppose I thought that this may have been more than just pretty maps, but no, it is the usual old formula I am sure there are a large number of people that find this game adequate for their needs.....maybe I have just played too many games......maybe I should go out side more.........NAH!!!
  • HvacJack wrote: »
    best part of playing online games- Getting to play with/against other people from around the country/world

This is why games that are considered "good" or "complete" can be played online or offline.

95% of all statistics are 45% wrong 50% of the time.
    best part of playing online games- Getting to play with/against other people from around the country/world

This is why games that are considered "good" or "complete" can be played online or offline.

And we're gonna get that soon!!

So 50% of the time 95% of all statistics are 55% correct?
  • Sumacidal wrote: »
    Sb2432 wrote: »

So 50% of the time 95% of all statistics are 55% correct?

Yep, it's science.
  • Leessa
    15 posts Member
    With a couple of friends concentrating on the objectives this game is a right laugh. We often play cargo (3-4 of us) and dont worry about what the other half of the team are doing. We just play objectives ourselves and enjoy it. Not only that but the vast majority of the time we have high k/d during those games anyway and quite often it finishes 10-0.
    Playing with a good team of people you know are playing properly is key to getting the best experience from this game.
  • Leessa

Totally agree with that, being in a good team would make it playable, unfortunately I am a bit billy no mates on PC and I can't for the life of me sort out me coms (it was all so much simpler on the ps3 lol including the graphics!!)
  • It's not a problem of the game, but of the players. You cannot force PTFO.

And you can only ever use the carrot to encourage someone to play the objective, as sticks usually makes those people leave. Still some rather have no carrot and many kills.

But I feel you OP, just recently I was in a turning point game where about 5 guys where just standing outside the control point circle, trying to camp the stormtroopers that were trying to defend. After spamming the "C'mon over here" emote a couple times, I was at least able to bring some of them to move into the objective.
    "My name is ThePronato, if anyone can fix my name, you're the real MVP"
  • There is no VOIP on PC, so you are wasting your time trying to sort them.

Well what should we do when we have a pick up in front of us? Just leave it there and continue our shooting rampage? Using heroes and vehicles are part of the game. Also you get the tools to defeat those heroes and vehicles. I'm so sorry if you bring the cycler rifle to the game and cannot defeat vehicles ...
  • There is no VOIP on PC, so you are wasting your time trying to sort them.

Yea now he tells me Lol ;) just looked it up about coms.......who had that effing bright idea then Lol
  • I think The Division is something for you kencanvey,you can upgrade your stuff or even craft some new.You can play PVE or PVP.Your teammate auto connect to your VOIP if he join the party.

this needs to be my signature.
  • Unfortunately ~85% of the playerbase completely disregards the objective. Far too many vehicle/hero whores who merely play for kills in those game-modes.
    COD doesn't have Heroes and Vehicles
    Deathstick addict. PSN: tuffgnar
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    This is a pretty broad over generalization of the game. Playing a couple games(on PC no less) is not an accurate representation of battlefront.

The game is quite fun but on PC there are cheaters and lots more KD farmers. Try playing some of the smaller modes to get the objective feel...

Or try overwatch if you want a different fps experience. That one is like a fps moba without leveling up every match for skill points.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!