criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Need another shock blaster for Hutt contracts and challenges.

What do you guys think a good new shock boater could be. Maybe the the shock troopers gun in the old battlefront that sent out a lightning bolt.

Replies

• Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    The scattergun is the new shock blaster. Now you have 2 to use :)
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Oh really. That counts as a shock blaster. Cool. Thanks for sharing this
  • NightFury
    1129 posts Member
    We could still use another one. Every type of gun for primary has at least three variations now except the shock blaster.
  • We still could use another one. Star cards dont count as primary weapons lol.
  • Agreed
  • I want a super powerful shock blaster that makes a noise like Odin's farts and overheats every shot. They could call it the M-300 Claymore.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • I would like a new shock blaster. I'm a big fan of the one we have now but adding more variety would be nice
  • Does anyone remember the gun in the OG battlefronts that shot put lighting. Maybe we cud get that because every gun type has 3 variants but shock only has 1
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Willpated3 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the gun in the OG battlefronts that shot put lighting. Maybe we cud get that because every gun type has 3 variants but shock only has 1

I hated that gun and avoided that class like the plague because of it.
  • Ezio wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the gun in the OG battlefronts that shot put lighting. Maybe we cud get that because every gun type has 3 variants but shock only has 1

Well then. Still. U don't have to use it but it Wud be a shock blaster
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    We still could use another one. Star cards dont count as primary weapons lol.

OP didn't mention primary weapons at all so i told him there was another one around lol.

but i'm all for more primary weapons, totally.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Ezio wrote: »

Well then. Still. U don't have to use it but it Wud be a shock blaster

True enough, it'll be another I unlock just for completion, but I don't mind that. I'm not exactly sure how it would work though. The premise of the shock blaster is to be a OHK at close range, how many different variations of that can there be?