criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

On May 4th give players a free PlayStation plus day!!

Luketheboss
748 posts Member
edited April 2016
It's a special day on May 4th and players should get free acees to online multiplayer because the event will be online. Those who don't have Playstationplus or Xbox live will be unable to access online features. And they will miss the event. @Sledgehammer70

Replies

• EA/Dice have no say in Plus or Live. They couldn't just make that happen.
  • They will probably not be able to do that. They will probably give us a 2x or 4x XP weekend.
    Pray that the 2017 Battlefront will live up to it's expectations
  • They will probably not be able to do that. They will probably give us a 2x or 4x XP weekend.

Maybe Boushh (Bouush? Iunno) Leia plus other skins.
    What you looking at?

May 4th is on a wed lol but we will get more than XP bonus thats for sure
    Check out Battlefront Brothers on YouTube! New videos twice per week! https://youtube.com/battlefrontbrothers
  • Ok....O_o maybe I am missing something what is going on May 4th?
  • Mcap
    873 posts Member
    Chilean087 wrote: »
    They will probably not be able to do that. They will probably give us a 2x or 4x XP weekend.

May 4th is on a wed lol but we will get more than XP bonus thats for sure

Yes, and now that new blasters and cards are tied to hutt contracts rather than leveling up, double xp doesn't mean jack squat. Leveling up has no meaning anymore.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    mako9802 wrote: »
    Ok....O_o maybe I am missing something what is going on May 4th?

It's star wars day. May the 4th be with you.

this guy just wants free stuff cuz of a made up holiday. EA can't do PSN giveaway so the request is silly.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • JackTHorn
    3649 posts Member
    mako9802 wrote: »
    Ok....O_o maybe I am missing something what is going on May 4th?
    "May the 4th be with you."

It's Star Wars day. =)
  • 2x or 4x xp completely worthless when rank 60 with everything unlocked.
  • Well, double xp is usually called "Double Points" any way, because it translates to Double Credits as well. Stock up on consumables or emotes/skins.
  • killerewok wrote: »
    Well, double xp is usually called "Double Points" any way, because it translates to Double Credits as well. Stock up on consumables or emotes/skins.

They would not give us double exp because it comes on Wednesday.
  • Why have you bought Battlefront if you don't own PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live?
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Why have you bought Battlefront if you don't own PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live?

Was wondering the same thing. But DICE doesn't decide things for Sony or Microsoft so it probably won't happen anyways.
  • >free access to online multiplayer
    >not available to those without PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live

Wait, what?
  • Why have you bought Battlefront if you don't own PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live?

I do man, but I'm talking about players who don't have PlayStation plus or their PlayStation plus is about to expire.

I do man, but I'm talking about players who don't have PlayStation plus or their PlayStation plus is about to expire.

I'm completely confused. In your OP you state that people who don't have PS+ or XBL won't be able to access it, but players with it can access it for free.

Currently if you have PS+ or XBL you can already "access it for free", because that's what a PS+/XBL account is for..
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Why have you bought Battlefront if you don't own PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live?

I'm completely confused. In your OP you state that people who don't have PS+ or XBL won't be able to access it, but players with it can access it for free.

Currently if you have PS+ or XBL you can already "access it for free", because that's what a PS+/XBL account is for..

You make no sense
  • What would be the point? Chances are that if you bought online-only-battlefront then you bought Plus too. Not like half this game's population is just playing single player.
  • The 2x would have to be on a weekend but May 4th would have already passed so it makes no sense...