criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

NO more thats it....

Not wasting my time or money on this game any more, bad server connections, total lack of weapon choice, all modes of play may as well be team death match, NO COMMS!!! WTF!!!. This could have been so much more than just a run and gun game, but no.
It got boring very quick.

Yea and don't worry I won't let the door hit me on the way out, yes I know I dropped my dummy, a WAAAAAmbulance will not be needed and no I don't need a hug..........well maybe.

I am a just tired of the same thing happening all the time, do game creators suffer from a lack of imagination when it comes to these games.

£25 effing quid down the drain again...... :#

Replies

• ru sure about the hug?
    https://youtube.com/SpieleNerd <-- Best Let's Plays in the Galaxy!
  • Beaver
    1735 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    With all the game play video, and the 100's of video reviews available, its absolutely mind boggling how someone could buy a game they don't like.
    I know you don't want a hug, but here is one anyhow, Here here.........Here here now. Ok, feel better?
  • WHAT??? A shooter where people shoot eachother??? Are you telling me that people shoot you on the way to AND while your activating objectives????
  • Night then
  • Versatti
    1869 posts Member
    Ouch!

Still enjoying it but I feel your pain. My connection problems have definitely impacted a fair few games. Today especially.
  • Bad lag,spawn bad,most weapons bad,fighter s'dron ok if rebel,shot by small pistol miles away bad,droid or drop zone score 4 each 10 seconds left then respawn miles away bad,dioxis grenade bad,hutt contracts not much to gain bad,1700 credits to buy cards bad,etc etc etc .I haven't stopped laughing at this game yet but like most arcade games when game over you just put another shilling in the slot and start again, lets face it if you don't take it seriously and don't mind wasting your mone
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ya know I played overwatch for like 8hrs last night.. Not a single person used comms.

People will complain about anything because they're not having fun... Just take deep breaths man, the world isnt going to end because you had a bad game.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Vakyoom wrote: »
    Ya know I played overwatch for like 8hrs last night.. Not a single person used comms.

People will complain about anything because they're not having fun... Just take deep breaths man, the world isnt going to end because you had a bad game.
    How was over watch?
    May the force be with you.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Over watch looks pretty good and unique.
    I'm also interested if its good?
    Mite buy it.
    @Vakyoom ? Huehue
  • Agreed, by far one of the worst games Dice has put out so far. I would even dare to say worse than BF:Hardline. Overly-simplified for the casuals, lacking to any kind of player control (sever browser, squad tactics and communication, basic multiplayer features). Also just a stream of shallow DLC consisting of map packs, skins, emotes and odd star card or two. However it is a very visually pretty game....
  • Hey

Thanks for the hugs guys........was that a blaster in your pocket!!!???!?!

You know it's not the fact that people are shooting at me in a shooter, it's more the fact that that is all the game seems to be about, the Star Wars universe is rich with stories and content, but companies like EA etc, just keep doing the same thing with these games, and yes a game is all about fun, but it would be much more fun to be able to communicate with my team members and lay traps and ambushes and of course not get lagged out of games.

Even though I watched videos of this game and read reviews I was still led to believe there would be more to it.

Yea I could go and play star wars old republic online ( well I do actually), but what sold me on this game was the promise of a full featured game and superb graphics, and they are too, just stand in front of one of the lumps of ice on the snow maps and look at the detail....amazing, but graphics alone don't make a game it must have content and a reason to play other than kill/death ratios...

I do have a lot of other games that I play and they manage to have good visuals and game play ....... I am just sad that I can't enjoy this more because running and gunning all the time is just boring to me.

More depth less death......
  • Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    Has he gone yet? Guessing he's from England "quid" - and at £25 he got it cheap. I too am from this part of the world and sorry to say but have had no connection/server/game finding problems. You gotta love Star Wars to see behind the technical 'imperfections' - at the moment there is a Darth Vader shaped air freshner in my black VW golf (looks awesome) and last night i fell asleep watching ROTJ sporting a stormtrooper helmet.

I hope kencanvey comes back soon ......................
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • It's about being immersed into the front line of star wars battles in iconic locations... It hits the spot there ;-)
  • Beaver
    1735 posts Member
    Well, this game was designed to be an arcade style shooter with casuals in mind. It is what it is. I personally like it, but I'm not gonna lie, Battlefield 5 is now months away.....And I cant freaking wait!
  • Can i have your stuff
    Peace Salam Shalom its all the same thing so **** and play.
  • Hotdogmancer
    255 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Beaver wrote: »
    Well, this game was designed to be an arcade style shooter with casuals in mind. It is what it is. I personally like it, but I'm not gonna lie, Battlefield 5 is now months away.....And I cant freaking wait!

As just a normal casual player and definitely not a PR damage control account I must say I too am eagerly awaiting further releases from DICE EA such as Battlefield 5 and am very pleased with Star Wars Battlefront EA™, an exhilarating arcade style action shooter that lets you live your Star Wars fantasies and that despite receiving mixed reviews was a commercial success surpassing over 12 million copies sold! Thanks EA!!! ( can't wait to play as Dengar. Always loved him!)
  • Can i have your stuff

OK but I keep the lucky wookie toe!!
  • Beaver
    1735 posts Member
    Tobikun wrote: »
    Beaver wrote: »

Just so you know Battlefield 5 is going back to it's roots which is WW2!!!

I'm cool with ww2, but the latest rumors have it taking place in the near future 2143 set in the United States. We will find out soon enough in June when it is announced at EA Play.
  • Pah91
    10 posts Member
    Why would people wast their time coming onto a forum about a game they don't like?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!