criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

If Han Solo can have lucky shot, why can't Boba have his lock on back?

Ledorus
212 posts Member

I can understand the annoyance of Boba's rocket, but what about Han's? It can do everything that Boba's rocket was able to do, and deal 30 damage to other heroes. At least make Boba's wrist rocket lock on in HvV, since Boba cannot counter the lucky shot anymore.

Replies

• I think it's more on the issues of Boba camping in the far back of the map, and spamming rockets for kills.

Though, I don't see why they couldn't just have had it where the rocket doesn't lock on after a certain distance.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • He could use a little more useful rocket. As it stands, I don't see much appeal in using him. His blaster is my blaster of choice for infantry but I have a harder time using it with him due to the zoom working differently.
  • Ledorus wrote: »

I can understand the annoyance of Boba's rocket, but what about Han's? It can do everything that Boba's rocket was able to do, and deal 30 damage to other heroes. At least make Boba's wrist rocket lock on in HvV, since Boba cannot counter the lucky shot anymore.
    If they could bring his wrist rocket back for just HvV, that would be great. Then there wouldn't be the issue of him spamming rocket in other modes and he would be a lot better in HvV.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    Point and click vs charge time. That's it.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Ledorus
    212 posts Member
    Though, I don't see why they couldn't just have had it where the rocket doesn't lock on after a certain distance.

So many easy solutions, sigh.

They should either bring it back exclusively for HvV and HH, or make it have a limited lock on range.
  • Ledorus wrote: »

So many easy solutions, sigh.

They should either bring it back exclusively for HvV and HH, or make it have a limited lock on range.

Or even maybe a small charge up before firing, similar to Han.
  • I just want boba helmetless
    Very scary indeed boba-fett-definitely-doesnt-look-as-cool-with-his-helmet-off-preview.jpg?format=1000w