criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

3 Targeting Rifle Streaks

For another Hutt contract - what does that entail?

Anyone help?

Thanks as always

Replies

• 10 kills with the T21B during once match is a targeting rifle streak. Do that 3 times
  • MrMxyzptlk wrote: »
    10 kills with the T21B during once match is a targeting rifle streak. Do that 3 times

Thanks for replying, that's my problem right there, I don't use the long ranged rifles, I'm gonna struggle with this contract
  • I don't use them either. Just do it on a big map like Jakku or Hoth in a big game mode and use focus fire or explosive shots ... Do not try to do this on CQC game modes because it isn't worth it ...
  • Thanks for the tip, appreciated v.much mate
  • Tribble_Overlord
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    MrMxyzptlk wrote: »
    I don't use them either. Just do it on a big map like Jakku or Hoth in a big game mode and use focus fire or explosive shots ... Do not try to do this on CQC game modes because it isn't worth it ...

its just 10 kills in a match? ive keep being told repeatedly that its 10 kills without dying times three. i actually stopped trying to get the contract finished because at most i'll peg two or three people and then get nuked by the rest of the team when they zero in on my blaster fire.

Edit: typo correction
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    I don't use them either. Just do it on a big map like Jakku or Hoth in a big game mode and use focus fire or explosive shots ... Do not try to do this on CQC game modes because it isn't worth it ...

its just 10 kills in a match? ive keep being told repeatedly that its 10 kills without dying times three. i actually stopped trying to get the contract finished because at most i'll peg two or three people and then get nuked by the rest of the team when they zero in on my blaster fire.

Yep, only has to be throughout the match. If you're pretty good and get 20 then you'll 2 streaks and if you're really amazing and can get 30 kills with your T-21B in one game, regardless of deaths, you'll have the whole contract finished.
  • tankertoad
    5819 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Is that the one to unlock the -19 ? Cause that gun is crummy anyhow.

Also, combine focus fire or cooldown cards with your T-21B, maybe explosive shot.
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • GreenRey
    1357 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    it means get 25 kills with the t21b without dying, 3 times.
  • Beaver
    1735 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Is that the one to unlock the -19 ? Cause that gun is crap anyhow.

Also, combine focus fire or cooldown cards with your T-21B, maybe explosive shot.

Its for the Relby.
  • Beaver wrote: »

Its for the Relby.

also a crap gun! lol.

• Ezio wrote: »

Yep, only has to be throughout the match. If you're pretty good and get 20 then you'll 2 streaks and if you're really amazing and can get 30 kills with your T-21B in one game, regardless of deaths, you'll have the whole contract finished.
    GreenRey wrote: »

see..this is what i keep ending up hearing. which one of you is NOT b'sing me. im HOPING iezio is the correct one..
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Beaver wrote: »

Its for the Relby.

also a crap gun! lol.

Huehuehue

The only good new gun is the free hand blaster
  • Ezio wrote: »

GreenRey wrote: »

see..this is what i keep ending up hearing. which one of you is NOT b'sing me. im HOPING iezio is the correct one..

its 10 kills in one match = 1 streak.

• CallMeDeee
    1663 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    This challenge made me really like the T-21b. Gun works great on Hoth for some easy kills or similar open maps. I'm not one for hanging back to be a sniper, but using this from time to time is rewarding.
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    A solid aim and paced trigger pulls make the T-21b a beast at mid to long range. Sometimes I throw on in place of my DL-18 in close quarters. Peek around corners in third person and pick your targets. It can really be a winner if used correctly.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • I struggled with this too- I was using the wrong gun! It's definitely 10 kills during one game, and you can use cards with your gun. Someone on here told me what to do- thanks!!!
    They also suggested cargo run or extraction- I got it in extraction. (I'm a new player and usually only get about 5 kills, but managed 15 in cargo, but with the wrong gun- you can imagine how frustrating that was!)
  • I competed this one last night, it is 10 kills in one game, and it doesn't matter how many times you die during the game. I also used the T21b, but I played Cargo and got the streak quite easily.
    It's the cycle rifle I now have trouble with, I can't seem to hit anything with it!
  • Just kill 3 Times 10 people, you are allowed to die! (you are so mean, don't confuse this guy)
    https://youtube.com/SpieleNerd <-- Best Let's Plays in the Galaxy!
  • Yeah you can die mid-streak. I just got them today on Centroplex Supremacy with explosive shot.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    DarthSven wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip, appreciated v.much mate

If you're still having trouble, try HvV. The streaks add up over the rounds and if you just focus on getting kills on other soldiers over those rounds you can do it easy with the t-21b

And greenray was trolling, a targeting streak is 10 kills in a match. No matter how many times you die.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • GreenRey wrote: »

false.