criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

How many time you played Battlefront II?

I played Battlefront ll for eight years . :)

Replies

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Since release on xbox :p
    Still have it on steam/xbox.
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    Played both of the original games for years. At least until I made the incredible mistake of selling them about 5 years ago. To this day I'm still kicking myself for loosing them.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Quizolio wrote: »
    Played both of the original games for years. At least until I made the incredible mistake of selling them about 5 years ago. To this day I'm still kicking myself for loosing them.

Get it on steam!!!
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »

Get it on steam!!!

I've honestly thought about it. Just haven't really felt like going out of my way to do so. Someday, I think, I will. Too many memories wrapped up in those games to not be able to play them again.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »

Get it on steam!!!

I've honestly thought about it. Just haven't really felt like going out of my way to do so. Someday, I think, I will. Too many memories wrapped up in those games to not be able to play them again.

Exactly! They usually have a star wars sale.
    Probably will have one on may 4th..
    To many memories on instant action and Galactic Conquest.
  • bigjay
    787 posts Member
    a year i think maby less
    PSN : BIG_JAY_ALLDAY it should have been this way day 1
  • Mcap
    873 posts Member
    Had it from launch on on both pc and ps2. Played until very recently (on pc).
  • First game I downloaded on my new computer before I got this battlefront
  • Clone261 wrote: »
    I played Battlefront ll for eight years . :)

i still play it.
  • I put hunderds of hours into both the first and second. They definitely should have used more from the two as a foundation for this game like instant action and GC along with a wider range of planets and maps (god I want to see Rhen Var and Mos Eisley on this engine as much detail as the OR dlc had) but having said that this game is still a blast and with more and more content coming ill quickly be putting in just as much time on this one if not more depending on the end product.
  • 6 years before my PS2 broke in 2012. So disappointed, never played a game like that to date.
  • ChadDSolo
    1457 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Still play it weekly on Xbox 360 since release...DLC still works like a champ, too
  • mastery0ta
    6570 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Had on ps2 first. Now play the x box versions. 10 years? Still play monthly