criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - May 5th

13Next

Replies

• Paul131
    982 posts Member
    So uh... It's 7 PM for GMT +1
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• Gothic_Mando
    1949 posts Member
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    Ive not seen people this excited over nothing since i said i would strip at the new years eve party.

...Really? -_- you HAD to give me that image before dinnertime?.......

Yorkshire puddings will never look the same again....
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• this looks so fake
  • Gothic_Mando
    1949 posts Member
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    Mitchel1 wrote: »
    "It will give the community a dedicated goal to work towards. You can look for this post around 6:00pm Thursday 5th May in the Maps and Modes section of the forums."
    Why would a dedicated goal be in the maps and mode section? Maybe he's trying to gather people for a community map/mode request?

By god you're right. If only we knew asking for something in a thread was how we got things done. Someone should have tried doing that for offline bo.........................oh, wait!

xD!!!

Ahhhh but have you ever tried typing it all in block capita-Fudgebuckets-_-
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Ryanoceros
    569 posts Member
    So your big announcement is a petition? lol
  • It's funny how alot of people are saying these kinds of threads are a waste of time, yet they still post on them anyways. I don't understand the people on this forum sometimes.
  • SAmulticore
    3324 posts Member
    ...Ok so while im sure you guys have some interesting ideas and suggestions up your sleeves, this is really not the way to advertise them. These kind of 'announcement threads' by fans tend to just come off as stuck-up and possibly a bit demanding to both the community and the devs : / You guys need to hear what we have to say because its just that important. I know you guys have the best intentions : ) but do you really want to risk coming across this way? and remember; youre also choosing to represent everyone else in the SoloPlayersMatter group too, maybe some of us dont want the group to come across this way?

This is all meant in the nicest way possible, i like to think you guys have good intentions : )

If you ran this little fan group it might actually be more useful and less obnoxious. Start a coup. Order 66, go.
  • Gothic_Mando
    1949 posts Member
    ...Ok so while im sure you guys have some interesting ideas and suggestions up your sleeves, this is really not the way to advertise them. These kind of 'announcement threads' by fans tend to just come off as stuck-up and possibly a bit demanding to both the community and the devs : / You guys need to hear what we have to say because its just that important. I know you guys have the best intentions : ) but do you really want to risk coming across this way? and remember; youre also choosing to represent everyone else in the SoloPlayersMatter group too, maybe some of us dont want the group to come across this way?

This is all meant in the nicest way possible, i like to think you guys have good intentions : )

If you ran this little fan group it might actually be more useful and less obnoxious. Start a coup. Order 66, go.

For what its worth, theyre decent, mature chaps and theyve put their heart and soul into the movement. They created the fb page, i didnt. I do actually understand where youre coming from, but there's no need to take so much pleasure in it...
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• Gothic_Mando
    1949 posts Member
    and the group is plenty useful; 600+ followers on social media aswell as the support of popular Battlefront youtubers. They even recently gained the support of the guy who played Boba Fett in A New Hope too ^^
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• Mord-Vi
    907 posts Member
    Biggest letdown ever.
    A petition?

I thought you were going to finally tell us why you have that scar on your thingy.

--i7-5960X OC @ 4.4 Ghz--G.SKILL DDR4 16GB--SLI EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW GTX970--