criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

How I saw the new CoD trailer..

Anoh
8381 posts Member
Hi guys, enjoy :joy:

Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.

Replies

• battlefield trailer destroyed. and this is funny
  • deadbydawn
    638 posts Member
    That was funny!
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    Thanks for the laugh @Anoh

I love how nearly the entire internet was shouting "RIP CoD" after the BF1 trailer dropped. That was a great day.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Quizolio wrote: »
    Thanks for the laugh @Anoh

I love how nearly the entire internet was shouting "RIP CoD" after the BF1 trailer dropped. That was a great day.

yes it was!
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member
    @Quizolio my pleasure my friend. Seeing the trailer get 1M dislikes live was a great moment :joy:
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    @Quizolio my pleasure my friend. Seeing the trailer get 1M dislikes live was a great moment :joy:

It's about time CoD started getting the negative rep it has so desperately needed. As far as I'm concerned, every game after the original Modern Warfare was just a reskin of the previous title. Each 'new' game only featured slightly better graphics, new guns and new maps.

I think Battlefield is going to put a hurting on CoD this time. I'm really looking forward to it :naughty:
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member
    Quizolio wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »

It's about time CoD started getting the negative rep it has so desperately needed. As far as I'm concerned, every game after the original Modern Warfare was just a reskin of the previous title. Each 'new' game only featured slightly better graphics, new guns and new maps.

I think Battlefield is going to put a hurting on CoD this time. I'm really looking forward to it :naughty:

Same man!
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    + 1 million HueHueHueHues
    Betafraud better get a wake up call.
    Deathstar is their last chance...
    We need space battles!
    And CoD is giving it to us!??!?!
    da *****
  • DOWNWARDZ
    1067 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Short of a major Battlefield I launch issue...based on what limited content I saw thus far...I can say,

"Battlefield I is going to be a defining moment in the realm of depicting historical combat in FPS(s)."

I don't get hyped very often. I am now officially hyped.
  • *watches trailer*

"Oh come on DICE.."
    "Fly casual.."
  • DarkFlood
    582 posts Member
    I swear to god on all that is Hue it better be historically based with some extremely serious trench warfare objective based no mans land slaughter where you willingly (and joyfully) sacrifice yourself for the motherland with heartpoundingly amazing sounds of constant bombardment. Where chemical warfare is extremely deadly (obviously not dioxis like).

But I must be truthful. It probably won't be anywhere near it. They'll probably p*** on it and the entire era because that's not what the multiplayer generation wants. It will be all commander chief, 007, 50-4 K/D *****. This is definitely one installment they should withhold K/D from. Seriously get it right if you're going to do it at all. History guy here if that's not obvious. I've always wanted to see this but I know why they haven't. It's exactly the opposite of what the majority want sadly. :'(
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Watch it turn out to be just like COD Ghosts having only 1-2 specific vehicle missions like with the Helicopter and Tank missions.

PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • DOWNWARDZ
    1067 posts Member
    Watch it turn out to be just like COD Ghosts having only 1-2 specific vehicle missions like with the Helicopter and Tank missions.

You are probably right...and the space combat will be part of campaign only (no mp). This is due in part because...most COD squeakers are not of legal age to drive in a nonscripted environment.
  • strwrsglx
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    [SNIP]

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • N3gativePrime
    4828 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    strwrsglx wrote: »
    [SNIP]

nice website