criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Credits Restriction

Nazza
3 posts Member
edited November 2015
I've been playing Base Command (and loving it...!) and I've gotten 3 stars on all 8 sieges, but there is something bugging me. Has there been a restriction put in place limiting players as to how many credits they can earn on Base Command before Battlefront itself is released? I can't seem to earn more than 3,280 credits. Has anyone else had this problem?

Just a thought.

Replies

• All have 3,280 on all 3 stars.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.
  • It's not a problem by any means. I'm actually happy they did this, it's so players aren't getting thousands of Imperial Credits before the game even launches.
  • CrocBain wrote: »
    It's not a problem by any means. I'm actually happy they did this, it's so players aren't getting thousands of Imperial Credits before the game even launches.

Yeah. That won't make those who play mobile game overpowered at launch.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.
  • Well if that's the case, and it's been implemented for everyone then, by all means, I'm also happy they did it.
  • Yep, that's why we didn't launch all 50 Sieges on Nov 10. But starting Nov 17, you'll have all Sieges to dig into. Glad you like it!
    Base Command Designer
    Battlefront Weapon Designer
    Battlefront II Core Gameplay Designer