criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Uncharted 4!!!

They really ¨Improved¨ hand to hand combat https://youtube.com/watch?v=R_wt2ImRTdw

Replies

• Sigh... can't wait to pick up my copy later today.

Love me some Uncharted!!
    PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)
  • Sigh... can't wait to pick up my copy later today.

Love me some Uncharted!!

Got mine at midnight. FYI, you cant counter in fist fights anymore, but EVERYTHING else is improved
  • NegativeCreep
    531 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Got mine at midnight. FYI, you cant counter in fist fights anymore, but EVERYTHING else is improved

Which is good, I thought it was too much of a crutch in the earlier games.

• johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I played for about 20 minutes this morning and looks and plays great. Anyone able to get multi-player to work? Mine all show locked.
  • I played for about 20 minutes this morning and looks and plays great. Anyone able to get multi-player to work? Mine all show locked.

Muliplayer has loads of new shirts hats and crap like that. Loads of emotes too. Nothing new in weapons Im afraid and a longer level up system than the beta
  • I played for about 20 minutes this morning and looks and plays great. Anyone able to get multi-player to work? Mine all show locked.

Muliplayer has loads of new shirts hats and crap like that. Loads of emotes too. Nothing new in weapons Im afraid and a longer level up system than the beta

The problem I'm having is bring able to play it. I select 'find a match' then to the right, Team Death Match and 3 other modes are grayed out with lock icons to the left of them.

The problem I'm having is bring able to play it. I select 'find a match' then to the right, Team Death Match and 3 other modes are grayed out with lock icons to the left of them.

Oh yeah. Same for me. All I can play is TDM

I can't even play that, ha ha. I'll figure it out when I get home. It was 630am so I probably just missed something. Thanks

I can't even play that, ha ha. I'll figure it out when I get home. It was 630am so I probably just missed something. Thanks

anytime

anytime

I got an answer on the Uncharted forums. You need to play 3 warm up matches first, which I didn't.

anytime

I got an answer on the Uncharted forums. You need to play 3 warm up matches first, which I didn't.

oh...
  • While I think the story so far is (once again) awesome, I'm not completely blown away by the game... guess I've been spoiled with other games, and perhaps Uncharted 4 was delayed one too many times? I dunno.
  • While I think the story so far is (once again) awesome, I'm not completely blown away by the game... guess I've been spoiled with other games, and perhaps Uncharted 4 was delayed one too many times? I dunno.

The story is awesome. The lock on aim completely destroys skill
  • The story is awesome. The lock on aim completely destroys skill

Lock on aim? Haven't seen any of that over in "hard" difficulty.

Its not in hard? I usually play easy my first play and then the extreme mode. or whatever they call it. I may change when i get home. Here, ill post a clip https://youtube.com/watch?v=nxqT9V-tOLo

Its not in hard? I usually play easy my first play and then the extreme mode. or whatever they call it. I may change when i get home. Here, ill post a clip https://youtube.com/watch?v=nxqT9V-tOLo

Go to around 40 seconds, the last clip of that video (The 4 minute one) is on extreme mode
  • Its not in hard? I usually play easy my first play and then the extreme mode. or whatever they call it. I may change when i get home. Here, ill post a clip https://youtube.com/watch?v=nxqT9V-tOLo

Nope. No "lock on aim" over there.

Thanks to previous Uncharted games, I always start up on 'hard' difficurlty. After finishing that play through, 'crushing' difficulty gets unlocked... as well as the trophies for finishing the game on the 'normal' and 'easy' difficulties.

• Its not in hard? I usually play easy my first play and then the extreme mode. or whatever they call it. I may change when i get home. Here, ill post a clip https://youtube.com/watch?v=nxqT9V-tOLo

Nope. No "lock on aim" over there.

Thanks to previous Uncharted games, I always start up on 'hard' difficurlty. After finishing that play through, 'crushing' difficulty gets unlocked... as well as the trophies for finishing the game on the 'normal' and 'easy' difficulties.

Yeah, I turned it off and switched to hard earlier yesterday
  • It's just like riding a bike...

sRQRsGql.jpg