criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I guess its bye bye battlefront!

Just started bf4 again and love the challenge - not always going 70-0 or something
this is why battlefront needs campaign, it would be hard
Until bespin dlc its bye bye battlefront for me
How long will u continue playing?
Huehuehuehue
HueHueHueHue

Replies

• How long will u continue playing?
    Huehuehuehue

I will continue playing as long as I am having fun, and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.
    Huehuehuehue

I will continue playing as long as I am having fun, and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.

Good for u :)
    Try out bf4 if u havent for a while - i got dragged back in
    HueHueHueHue
  • WodiQuix
    4559 posts Member
    Huehuehuehue

Same here!
  • DarthSven
    918 posts Member
    Another "look at me" OP
    Yawn
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    Whenever the lag doesn't stop me. Which is often.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • mastery0ta
    6270 posts Member
    Fingers crossed for instant action. I would die to play walker assault by my self
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for instant action. I would die to play walker assault by my self

+1
    Huehuehuehue

Same here. I have a blast playing this game. As soon as it stops being fun, then I'll make the call.
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Stopped til bespin 2, hopefully it's good, but I don't think it'll pull me away from dark souls3/ farcry primal, syndicate, and soon to have battlefield 1, but we'll see.
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    Huehuehuehue

Same here, happy trails to OP
  • I play this when Im not doing so hot in bf4. R6 siege is great too
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    DarthSven wrote: »
    Another "look at me" OP
    Yawn

LOL Seriously, right?
    whatever-gif.gif

I decided not to have lunch at McDonalds today, even though I have eaten there in the past, but you don't see me calling up McDonald's saying "guess what, I'm going to eat a healthy meal at home today because it is better for me"
    No one on the other end of that phone, or likely any where else, gives a flip. Knock yourself out.
  • Playing till the 24th then it's break time. I expect the next dlc to come out the later part of June so overwatch will be taking most of my time till bespin. Breaks are always good, makes it that much sweeter when you make a come back
  • SaddFox
    501 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I played BF4 to try the Final Stand (now free btw) and while BF is by no means bad, it feels dated for me. I just find Battlefront much more fun.
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    I played BF4 again, but I was a bit sad that I had to redownload the DLC to get my favorite weapons back.

Nothing against the game though, I still love it. It's just I'm a lazy person in general. Plus I'm near the max storage limit on PS4. Guess it's time to get that 1 TB hard drive like I've always wanted.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    I've moved on to DOOM =p
    Hopefully Bespin will bring me back.
    Or Deathstar.
    We will miss you @AnarchyxSumoXx
    HueHueHue
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    I've moved on to DOOM =p
    Hopefully Bespin will bring me back.
    Or Deathstar.
    We will miss you @AnarchyxSumoXx
    HueHueHue

Doom is glorious!
  • i have BF4. like all the other Battlefields i dont play. i cant play single player because it like all the other ones crashed hard on me. i cant play it online since i refuse to have the backdoor exploit called punkbuster.
    invalid brain token
  • Ain't no way EA is getting my $$$. Access to my wallet is DENIED. I gave that $$$ to FromSoftware for Dark Souls 3. How you like them apples EA.

P.s. Never cared about EA's MaddenNFL. A game named after a coach who only won 1 Super Bowl in his short coaching career. Joe Montana's SportsTalk Football was the shizzit though. ;)
    luke.png
  • Don't expect Battlefront to say "bye" back. Battlefront doesn't care.
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    Don't expect Battlefront to say "bye" back. Battlefront doesn't care.

Hey Lance, I always see you on one or another match I enter into. Funny that I remember your name.

...I guess that's not really funny.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    Don't expect Battlefront to say "bye" back. Battlefront doesn't care.

Hey Lance, I always see you on one or another match I enter into. Funny that I remember your name.

...I guess that's not really funny.

Hahaha it's kinda funny if you actually imagine someone playing without pants! But yeah, I play a lot. Nice to meet you. :smiley:
  • HansSolo
    150 posts Member
    Just started bf4 again and love the challenge - not always going 70-0 or something
    this is why battlefront needs campaign, it would be hard
    Until bespin dlc its bye bye battlefront for me
    Huehuehuehue

I just played bf4 again too, and I forgot how bad the frame rate is on the PS4. Battlefront is so much smoother.
  • Folkb
    322 posts Member
    I tried playing bf4 a while back, didn't like the game. I find this game much more entertaining.
  • Folkb wrote: »
    I tried playing bf4 a while back, didn't like the game. I find this game much more entertaining.

same. bf4 is ok
  • Ok, go post in the BF4 forums
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!