criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Am I Getting TO Good?

2Next

Replies

• Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that "PassiveKillJoy" and "AwesomeKillJoy" have never played together before. It's just that you sound related...both have the same last name and all.

Well, killjoy means a fan of My Chemical Romance. Sadly some other EA user had the name AwesomeKillJoy, so I just named myself PassiveKillJoy :)
  • Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that "PassiveKillJoy" and "AwesomeKillJoy" have never played together before. It's just that you sound related...both have the same last name and all.

Well, killjoy means a fan of My Chemical Romance. Sadly some other EA user had the name AwesomeKillJoy, so I just named myself PassiveKillJoy :)

Thats what it means? The definiton for killjoy is: A person who deliberately spoils the enjoyment of others through resentful or overly sober behavior.
  • N3gativePrime
    4828 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Damn you overly sober KillJoys!
  • CallMeDeee
    1663 posts Member
    Being sober is overrated...
  • CallMeDeee wrote: »
    Being sober is overrated...

Totally. Stupid Normies.

Didn't he state earlier that AwesomeKillJoy IS his gt?

Not hating at all... by funny I mean hahaha.
    Why would you think I'm hating?
  • I didn't say the word "hating". Where did you get that?

Thats what it means? The definiton for killjoy is: A person who deliberately spoils the enjoyment of others through resentful or overly sober behavior.

That's why they are called killjoy. Sadly many members of society sees them as people who kill their non-existent joy.

That's why they are called killjoy. Sadly many members of society sees them as people who kill their non-existent joy.

oh. Okay then.

Stupid sober people. (Its a joke btw.)

oh. Okay then.

How is stup1d censored?

oh. Okay then.

How is stup1d censored?

I dont know. **** isnt

Whilst i am not a fan of the music the lead singer wrote an amazing comicbook, the umbrella academy( Nothing to do with resi evil or the current british governments desire for all schools to become one) check it out, if you are into graphic novellage

Whilst i am not a fan of the music the lead singer wrote an amazing comicbook, the umbrella academy( Nothing to do with resi evil or the current british governments desire for all schools to become one) check it out, if you are into graphic novellage

Heard of it, sadly have never seen a copy though. Gerard Way is such a poetic genuis, so I can imagine how good the comic will be.
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    I don't want to brag, but lately I have been the #1 spot on everything. I can easily defeat the whole team of heroes if I play correctly as a villian. I have been able to be on the #1 spot more than half the time on the imperial side of fighter squadron. I have been able to complete master difficulty missions.

I think I would just have to take a few weeks off, because easy games to me aren't fun.

You need to be nerfed. You are OP
  • handcuff wrote: »
    I don't want to brag, but lately I have been the #1 spot on everything. I can easily defeat the whole team of heroes if I play correctly as a villian. I have been able to be on the #1 spot more than half the time on the imperial side of fighter squadron. I have been able to complete master difficulty missions.

I think I would just have to take a few weeks off, because easy games to me aren't fun.

You need to be nerfed. You are OP

Hahaha.
  • MessyBed
    14 posts Member
    Well, this thread has been thoroughly entertaining! +1s all around!
  • MessyBed wrote: »

+1 to your name
  • MessyBed wrote: »

This is basically every single thread combined into one haha (off-topic, general discussion, ect.)
  • If you need more of a challenge strip down your hands emulating more of a hardcore mode. As far as firearms go use only your primary weapon to shoot an opponent. Toss anything you'd like at them though. Also refrain from carrying anything that boosts your health or weapon attributes with the exception of Ion Shot. All other Star cards and all Trait cards would be off the menu. Power-ups would still be fair game if for no other reason than to keep them out of the hands of the opposition.
  • larkiedeek wrote: »
    Having no skill matching ruins the game for both good and bad players.

This. Was reading the posts and was thinking if I ran into the guy who has 70 kills and died like 20 times to him.. (since I am average at best) I am quitting the game and moving on. It would not be fun for me.

Match up the skilled players and noobs play noobs.
  • easy fix. go to settings>ea account>change region servers from automatic to asia.

i play in aus, but switch to asia servers for a real challenge. them asians are insane gamers
  • kevlegs1971
    1230 posts Member
    Since you've mastered swbf your next challenge can be mastering grammar.

Bam....
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • easy fix. go to settings>ea account>change region servers from automatic to asia.

i play in aus, but switch to asia servers for a real challenge. them asians are insane gamers

They hacking capital of the world. Asia. I am not going to play in those servers.
  • Didn't waste time reading post. Nevertheless, I am compelled to reply to my idol here.

Yes, you are so great that I am forever lost in awe. Now please go away. Cheers!
  • Yes you are the best B) no doubt
  • [Deleted User]
    3906 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes you are the best B) no doubt

Best? Haha. Maybe above average, but I know some people are better than I am.
  • Didn't waste time reading post. Nevertheless, I am compelled to reply to my idol here.

Yes, you are so great that I am forever lost in awe. Now please go away. Cheers!

lol then you should go and read if you think thats what its about bud

This. Was reading the posts and was thinking if I ran into the guy who has 70 kills and died like 20 times to him.. (since I am average at best) I am quitting the game and moving on. It would not be fun for me.

The other day I was caught in an outer rim rotation where there was one player on the other team who was absolutely dominant, and clearly several times better than everyone on both teams. Game after game, he went like 40+/5 while nobody else on his team had more than 9-10 kills; from the word "go," he easily had more kills than his entire team combined. What's more, everyone on my team was outdoing everyone on HIS team aside from him.

Nonetheless, they easily won every game. If we tried to work the objective, he simply picked us all off repeatedly. If we tried to concentrate on drawing him off or keeping him dead, his team was able to work the objectives without worrying about us interfering.

Man for man, except for that player, my team was clearly far more skilled, but we couldn't win a game because one player was able to faceroll everyone on both teams. They didn't, in any meaningful way, "win"; they got carried by an elite player, plain and simple.

This is game-breaking for everyone involved.
  • QQnerfQQ
    642 posts Member
    Uses to instead of too, and then references HvV and FS as reasons to why he may be too good. Answer is definitely, no. Two of the least competitive modes in the game.
  • QQnerfQQ wrote: »
    Uses to instead of too, and then references HvV and FS as reasons to why he may be too good. Answer is definitely, no. Two of the least competitive modes in the game.

They least competitive is by far blast and droid run. Fighter squadron isn't that competitive either, unless you are an imperial. Heroes Vs Villians, Cargo, and Walker Assault are the most competitive.

They least competitive is by far blast and droid run. Fighter squadron isn't that competitive either, unless you are an imperial. Heroes Vs Villians, Cargo, and Walker Assault are the most competitive.

Turning point and extraction can get pretty crazy

Turning point and extraction can get pretty crazy

True.

The other day I was caught in an outer rim rotation where there was one player on the other team who was absolutely dominant, and clearly several times better than everyone on both teams. Game after game, he went like 40+/5 while nobody else on his team had more than 9-10 kills; from the word "go," he easily had more kills than his entire team combined. What's more, everyone on my team was outdoing everyone on HIS team aside from him.

Nonetheless, they easily won every game. If we tried to work the objective, he simply picked us all off repeatedly. If we tried to concentrate on drawing him off or keeping him dead, his team was able to work the objectives without worrying about us interfering.

Man for man, except for that player, my team was clearly far more skilled, but we couldn't win a game because one player was able to faceroll everyone on both teams. They didn't, in any meaningful way, "win"; they got carried by an elite player, plain and simple.

This is game-breaking for everyone involved.

I sometimes end up as that guy, if the sever i'm on is more low skilled players. I quite enjoy it when there is one good player on the enemies side and it turns into a battle of who can can carry their team better!