criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Best way to earn credits

KeyserSoandSo
477 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hey everyone,

I've read many posts on the forum and I know a lot of people have 100,000+ credits and many more. I rarely get more than 10,000 credits as I keep spending them on charges.

I'd like to know what you consider the best way to earn credits quickly to enable me to unlock Hutt Contracts and stuff.

I played a game of extraction last night and finished top (not bragging, it rarely happens) but even as the MVP I still only earnt 700 credits. We did manage to stop the other side extracting the cargo fairly quickly which probably impacted on the credits we earnt but I'd like to know how people managed to earn so many credits.

I do the daily tasks and try to keep completing the 3 tasks you have active but I rarely seem to earn a lot of credits. Should I be doing the solo missions? Do they earn you a lot of credits? Are the playlists on large maps the answer?

I'd appreciate any advice on the best modes to play to earn the most credits or best way to stock up on credits

Replies

• xSha3nx
    340 posts Member
    When I was noob... I was broke! However, I got 60,000 free credits from playing Base Command while I was on my coffee break or lunch break from work. I suggest you to play for fun. I love the game!
  • Base Commando
    Buy less charges?
  • I buy 1000 charges at a time. Im stuck at 60k
  • Only buy charges you use and collect them when u can it definitely helps if u can collect a handful a round youll spend much less.

Play the Objectives as they help earn extra credits and get u achievement scores

Don't waste $$$ on costumes or hutt contacts on weapons you wont use until u can afford to

Log lots of hours when it's double RP weekends

Try and play modes you're good at it'll help u be at the top more often
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    You can get 750 credits a day by playing the daily base command. They're often easier missions that take less than 15 minutes and can be played while sitting on the throne.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • thedrum808
    1713 posts Member
    Base Command. Also, avoid using explosive shot and scan pulse. I find those require charges most frequently.

If you have patience, Fighter Squadron requires no charges, although payout is not particularly high unless you get the hero ship.
  • johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Aside form the suggestions above, you can farm charges on Hero Hunt. They're not credits but will save you on buying them.

If you're good at Supremacy you can get a lot of credits on that mode.
  • Hey everyone,

I've read many posts on the forum and I know a lot of people have 100,000+ credits and many more. I rarely get more than 10,000 credits as I keep spending them on charges.

I'd like to know what you consider the best way to earn credits quickly to enable me to unlock Hutt Contracts and stuff.

I played a game of extraction last night and finished top (not bragging, it rarely happens) but even as the MVP I still only earnt 700 credits. We did manage to stop the other side extracting the cargo fairly quickly which probably impacted on the credits we earnt but I'd like to know how people managed to earn so many credits.

I do the daily tasks and try to keep completing the 3 tasks you have active but I rarely seem to earn a lot of credits. Should I be doing the solo missions? Do they earn you a lot of credits? Are the playlists on large maps the answer?

I'd appreciate any advice on the best modes to play to earn the most credits or best way to stock up on credits

Heroes Vs Villians. On average I get about 1,500 credits.
  • Blazur wrote: »
    You can get 750 credits a day by playing the daily base command. They're often easier missions that take less than 15 minutes and can be played while sitting on the throne.

This! BC is my "throne game"...

• I would just play Fighter Squadron when I needed credits. Not having to spend any credits on charges seemed to be the biggest factor in building a large amount for me. Spending 1,700 credits for just 25 charges that you're always using can make it feel like you're on a treadmill when trying to save up. If you think about it, you have to score 17,000 points just to earn 1,700 credits, and you can EASILY use more than 25 charges just getting that score.

On average, you probably won't score as many points in a game of FS, but the games can be fast, and you're not spending the credits you earn, so your total continues to grow.

On double points days, just play whatever mode you like best.

• sounds like base command is the new game of thrones..
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    FighterSquadron
    Saves up credits.
    And you can win multiple matches pretty quickly.
    Unfortunately FighterSquadron is broke right now.
  • Use less charges. Just remove the Star Card for a while ... you'll see - your skills will rise and you'll learn not to rely on them and then you will use a lot less when you put back the Star Card. You will get better at the game.
  • I was broke a few weeks back but now have over 140k
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Play Walker Assault, you can get 1500 per round playing for objective and killing as usual..
    Complete challenges and daily challenges.
    Trust me i have 170,000 right now and all skins, weapons, Hutt contrats and star cards upgraded.
  • Tattered29
    1025 posts Member
    I just play WA, the games may be longer then other modes but you can rack up alotta points if your good, and alot of maps dont require many charges used like sullust, and hoth maps where ion shot is great to have but very situational
  • Zach
    544 posts Member
    Play Fighter Squadron. Saves your charges plus matches are super quick so you get money fast
  • Vindictum
    567 posts Member
    Play Walker Assault, you can get 1500 per round playing for objective and killing as usual..
    Complete challenges and daily challenges.
    Trust me i have 170,000 right now and all skins, weapons, Hutt contrats and star cards upgraded.

1500 per round is 15,000 score every match, just saying.. Even with my 50, 60 kill games 13,000 seems to be the high average with peaks of maybe 18,000 from time to time. And that's scoreboard topping, which we shouldn't assume is a feasible reach for everyone easily. WA pays out if you're a beast, but for his sake, let's take it he's an average Joe, else he wouldn't be asking for this kind of help. (and WA matches are long)

But yea, everyone else pretty much covered the most efficient ways to earn credits. Just keep in mind, most here probably have close to 200 or exceeding 200 hours of gameplay, and still some haven't unlocked everything. Trust me, it's a long road.

SW_Sig_zpsjlznlipn.png
  • "Just keep in mind, most here probably have close to 200 or exceeding 200 hours of gameplay, and still some haven't unlocked everything. Trust me, it's a long road."

Lol just looking at this thread, I think the average is closer to 3 times that amount of gameplay with everything unlocked. :smile:

• Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    As mentioned in this thread - a combination of:
    base command (be it on the throne or not)
    the challenges including the daily challenge
    not spending money on charges (in a game of blast you can pick up 10-20)
    in game bonuses like headshot/explosive add up
    capturing control point and other game objectives
    longer games obviously keep you playing and out of the loading screens
    Being a hero in HvV
    and lots of game time.

without the game of thrones to help im @ 1,016,000
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • tankertoad
    5921 posts Member
    Stop spamming ES.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • I think the best way is to play walker assault with the A280C. Personally.
  • Play heroes vs villains as you will use less charges because you are heroes often and cut down on charges used per game. I have every level 45+ skin, every star/charge card and over 50 charges per card and im currently at 250k
  • I find that dropzone is a good way to earn credits :)
  • Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    LOL - another 2 month old bump.
    Prep768 wrote: »
    As mentioned in this thread - a combination of:
    base command (be it on the throne or not)
    the challenges including the daily challenge
    not spending money on charges (in a game of blast you can pick up 10-20)
    in game bonuses like headshot/explosive add up
    capturing control point and other game objectives
    longer games obviously keep you playing and out of the loading screens
    Being a hero in HvV
    and lots of game time.

without the game of thrones to help im @ 1,016,000

^^^^ This guys knows what he's on about, he's now @ 1.7mil - and still no throne time!
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • Nice necro
    giphy.gif

Spam less cards, I don't (except Cooling Cell on occasion) and rack up credits on a regular basis
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Being a Sniper on the bigg maps can save you credits on charges and get good score if your good.
    [email protected]
    Nice necro
    giphy.gif

• bfloo
    14748 posts Member
    Once you run out of things, your credit total explodes.

The objective modes usually give the most credits. If you are a decent pilot, FS is good.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Get good at FS. It's a rare game where I don't earn at least 1000 credits, usually closer to 1500, sometimes even 2000 if I have a really great match. Good credit payouts plus quick matches and no star card spending equals a quick credit build up in your account. Also, I do this without using Hero ships the majority of the time, so don't fret to much about trying to get the hero tokens. The biggest drawback to this is that FS is kinda boring. It's the only mode where I can generally dominate, but I don't play it often because it gets repetitive fast. If you're just about the credits though, it's definitely the most lucrative mode.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • 1.400.000,-- and more credits here! B)
  • I have found that droid run with the SE-14C, personal shield, jump pack, barrage, and the body guard trait would get me 1-2k credits per match, play the objective and be quick to get kills. You could switch jump pack for dioxis grenade but it was easier to get on and off the point with jump pack... also be VERY aggresive, because kills get you over 100 points and the droids get you 300 so run to the droid take out all the enemies and actively the point, should give you about 500-1000 points per droid you take if there are enemies. Plus if your teammates are taking the other droids you get passive droid capture points