criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

What Is Your Easiest Gamemode To Win?

[Deleted User]
3906 posts Member
edited May 2016
With me, it has to be hero hunt.

Replies

• Mission mode (any), Normal (easy) difficulty. :smiley:
  • FS as rebels
  • DarkFlood
    582 posts Member
    Droid run.
  • Hero hunt and usually supremacy if we capture the first point
  • fighter squadron can be easy
  • The game mode without Heroes, Strafing Starfighters, AT-ATs, and Lag. Those are the easiest to win.
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Walker Assault with at least one other good player on my team.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Heroes vs Villians
  • Heroes vs Villains, when it's not broken
  • Mission mode (any), Normal (easy) difficulty. :smiley:

Lol'd :D
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Walker Assault as Empire.
    Blast as any side.
  • Drop pod
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    Heroes vs Villains.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Tattered29
    1025 posts Member
    Droid run, i think ive gotten all 3 awards after most the matches ive played
  • drop pod and fighter squadron are too easy
  • Zach
    549 posts Member
    HvV, even if we do get stuck with 2v3
  • HvV for me. it's the mode I play regularly and I am pretty good with the heroes/villains so I do score a lot points on that mode. Walker Assault on the other hand :(
  • Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    Hero Hunt.

1 man team so you others can't bring you down.

I have no idea why people complain it's impossible to complete 10 wins of this mode.
  • Joonlar wrote: »
    Hero Hunt.

I have no idea why people complain it's impossible to complete 10 wins of this mode.

I played hero hunt recently and I saw someone with the emperor get 50 kills and win the game pretty quickly. The map where it's dark and there's a ship in the middle (which Bobba usually hides in!) the emperor stood on the stairs in the building that runs around the map and took everyone out with chain lightning, generated a health token and repeated. It was almost impossible to kill him due to where he was positioned

• handcuff
    923 posts Member
    edited May 2016

You have to be kidding me! I find HH the hardest to win now....UNLESS I get the first spawn as I can usually pretty easily start out with at least 15 to 25 kills, then the spawn camping kicks in and no one can get more than 5 or 6 kills at a time to catch up. I get one or two more turns minimum and pile on another 10 kills or so and it is too much to overcome. That is the only way I have seen people winning in HH since the latest change.

Easiest to win?

I would have to say Fighter Squadron....when you are on rebel side.

My experience has been the imperial ships simply cant hold up and I rarely ever see Imperials win, and when they do it is a very close match with clearly out-skilled players on the rebel side who the next round will get demolished by 100+ points when they take their turn in imperial ships.

I am anxious to see what changes/additions come to FS in the next DLC & update. Should be fun.
  • handcuff wrote: »

You have to be kidding me! I find HH the hardest to win now....UNLESS I get the first spawn as I can usually pretty easily start out with at least 15 to 25 kills, then the spawn camping kicks in and no one can get more than 5 or 6 kills at a time to catch up. I get one or two more turns minimum and pile on another 10 kills or so and it is too much to overcome. That is the only way I have seen people winning in HH since the latest change.

Easiest to win?

I would have to say Fighter Squadron....when you are on rebel side.

My experience has been the imperial ships simply cant hold up and I rarely ever see Imperials win, and when they do it is a very close match with clearly out-skilled players on the rebel side who the next round will get demolished by 100+ points when they take their turn in imperial ships.

I am anxious to see what changes/additions come to FS in the next DLC & update. Should be fun.

Heroes hunt is easy unless you are Boba Fett or Han Solo.
  • xSha3nx
    340 posts Member
    Hero Hunt?!?!? Whoa! I would say... Extraction is easiest way to win. I gave up my lives to start/stop the shipping to win a game.
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Sometimes I even get stuck in the menu. :/
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Cargo for sure..
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Cargo for sure..

I was surprised no one has mentioned cargo yet.

+1 for me.
    May the force be with you.
  • Tattered29
    1025 posts Member
    Joonlar wrote: »
    Hero Hunt.

Hero hunt became alot easier to win after they took out that stupid wheel that would skip me every time
  • Tattered29
    1025 posts Member
    Joonlar wrote: »
    Hero Hunt.

I played hero hunt recently and I saw someone with the emperor get 50 kills and win the game pretty quickly. The map where it's dark and there's a ship in the middle (which Bobba usually hides in!) the emperor stood on the stairs in the building that runs around the map and took everyone out with chain lightning, generated a health token and repeated. It was almost impossible to kill him due to where he was positioned

The emperor is a beast on Endor (the map your talking about) and sullust
  • DarthJ
    6555 posts Member
    Extraction by far. Half the time people don't start the cart or attempt to stop it.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Supremacy
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png