criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Join Death Watch

Replies

• ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Join Death Watch and you can come Fight in the Clan battle 20 v 20 within the Clan THIS WEEKEND. Hurry now and join today!!!!
  • sjshrop74
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey Dage Can You Help Me Get Free Xbox Live Gold Mine Runs Out Today. I Was Wondering If You Could Get Some People To Help Me And Need A certain Amounts On Facebook Or Twitter (Preferably Facebook Because I Forgot My Twitter Password) My Facebook Is Halo Critter And Here Is The Link If You Cant Get To My Facebook. http://xboxcube.com/?ref=ztPeaktVb
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright I told the clan for you ;)
    Here is my Link
    http://xboxcube.com/?ref=qYUTxWrne
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    This Thread is for Recruitment and Help ONLY! If any posts are hateful in any way be prepared to be reported for Hate Speech
  • I'm interested. GT= iNoScopeJewz69
  • Zakari
    2 posts Member
    Im down: GT is VeteranFormulaZ
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright added you both
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    So far we have a total of 49 members and half of them are on DAILY! Become the 50th Member today!
  • coupe
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ODST_Hugo wrote: »
    So far we have a total of 49 members and half of them are on DAILY! Become the 50th Member today!

what time zone is best 4 u?
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Pacific time, tbh We have members from all timezones in America and in Europe if your from there
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    JOIN US AND WE SHOW YOU THE WAYS OF DEATH WATCH
  • My GT is : "CyrusIsMyIdol17", I'll like to join, I'm rank 60. I have a mic and I always play for the team victory
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright I added you
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Join today!!!
  • DominatorCDA
    354 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm interested. Gamertag is my forum name but with a space ( Dominator CDA):smiley: Also you must have seen the youtube video I am a champion. I notice alot of what your saying is strikingly similar to his speech ( i love that video btw).
  • the Watch is the only Clan i see myself fighting side by side on the battlefield, know my certain skills will fit right in. GamersTag- StayFocus Fives
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright I added both of you ;)
  • Hey Dage, wanna clan battle? Our unnamed clan vs Death Watch.
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Death Watch

NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN

Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a friendly competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I even challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. I do not use overpowered weapons while I play battlefront or any other game for that matter. If you play with me you will see that I'm a True Commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan but we also take in any european players if they wish to join.

What game modes the clan plays:
    • WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!
    • We even do private games and show you tips on how to play and play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains ( It's super fun :D )
    • We would also like to recruit players who play Fighter Squadron to show them their True potential

Add me as a Friend and check me out if you like:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/career/2535442384594308/stats

If you can't see my stats then here they are and if you think I'm lying add me and look at my stats;
    K/D 2.76 (based on 6vs6 game modes)
    Win Ratio 73%

Motto:
    “We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
    -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
    We are Warriors of the Old, we are Death Watch, we do not Forget, we do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our heart.

We will gladly, go out into the field of battle and we will move and do everything that we can do and we will reach the field of battle by any means at our disposal and when we get there, we will arrive violently

We will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot STOP US.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
    Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be

Communicating with the Clan:
    • We give each other tips
    • We Show each other what awesome clips we got Good or Bad
    • You can find out when others are online
    • You can tell others when you're online
    • You get info about the game or other games that you're interested
    This app can be used on Tablets, Smartphones, and the Computer
    If you join you'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is.

OR

You can type your Gamer-Tag down below in the Forum and I will send you the information on how to join the chat
  • GeneralTHOR24
  • What is your gamer tag??
  • I am very interested. Been looking for a good competitive clan for a while. I am very seroius about battlefornt and play daily. Season pass holder. Gametag is TheSandMann10
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright I added you
  • I would like to join gamertag is Dark Crusader05
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Sorry I didn't get to in time. My gt is
    Commander Dage and I added you
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Join today and we will Restore Mandalore to the golden times
  • EVOKnight
    127 posts Member
    Dage......your just awesome man! A true sportsman!
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Thank you ;D
  • I am interested in playing with you, though i am in Australia.
    If that's cool my gamer tag is
    BushWookiee101
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright we'll accept ya
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Curious people are always intelligent, if your curious enough you would join
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Come join Death Watch Today
  • ASpecialBrownE
  • Alright I added you and will send you info on how to join
  • Death Watch and Death Watch Black Dawn

Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a competitive player who likes a coordinated team who like to communicate and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan.

What Does The Clan Do:
    •  WE PLAY ALL OF THE GAME MODES!!!
    • We do private games and show you tips on how to play
    • Play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains and Cargo with each other (It's super fun)
    • We have Ground Rules in the Clan
    • We also have a ranking system in the clan

Add me as a Friend and check me out if you like:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/career/2535442384594308/stats

K/D: 2 81 (based strictly on Cargo)
    Win Ratio 74%
    Most Weapon Kills; Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Targeting Rifle

Motto:
    “We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
    -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
    We are Warriors of the old, we are Death Watch, we do not Forget, we do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our hearts.

We will rip the heart from our enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot stop us.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
    Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be because we are Death Watch

Communicating with the Clan:
    • We give each other tips
    • We Show each other what awesome clips we got Good or Bad
    • You can find out when others are online
    • You can tell others when you're online
    • You get info about the game or other games that you're interested in
    • We other games other than Battlefront

Death Watch Black Dawn

NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN DEATH WATCH BLACK DAWN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN

If you join, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me if your casual

OR

You can type your Gamer-Tag down below in the Forum and I'll add you and send you info on what to do

Death Watch

Requirements:
    -Must be able to play the Objective
    -Must pass the Try Out
    -MUST JOIN LINE

If you join, YOU MUST download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me if your competitive
  • Cool - so I am gonna finish exams and will be active in like 5 days - what clan would you base me in, consider that HvsV and drop zone are my strengths! :)
    HueHueHueHue
  • I sent you a message on Line ;)
  • Burnnssss
    809 posts Member
    Cool - so I am gonna finish exams and will be active in like 5 days - what clan would you base me in, consider that HvsV and drop zone are my strengths! :)

About time we try and get some more HvV players

• Burnnssss wrote: »
    Cool - so I am gonna finish exams and will be active in like 5 days - what clan would you base me in, consider that HvsV and drop zone are my strengths! :)

About time we try and get some more HvV players

Yeah - we wrecked as greedo and vader against the other team a few days ago - even when it was only two of us they got thrashed!
    HueHueHueHue
  • This is genuinely a great clan to be in
    They keep you updated about the game, are a fun group of people - young, and some older and with both guys and gals. Commander Dage is the leader and never takes anything too seriously unless it comes to competitive tournaments which are not compulsory. Check out his thread and join!
    HueHueHueHue
  • CallMeDeee
    1663 posts Member
    I'll join.... I'm a big map PTFO player.

Gt: Callmedeee
  • Alright I added you
  • Su'cuy.
    Youtube: Atin Vendet

"Tal Bal Rang"
    -Vendet Aliit
  • Alright I added you

He's a great player - especially on large modes, I've played with him before - trust me dage
    I think he should try out for the competitive part of the clan :)
    HueHueHueHue
  • AtinVedet wrote: »
    Su'cuy.

?
    HueHueHueHue
  • Alright if you insist
  • AtinVedet
    15 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    AtinVedet wrote: »
    Su'cuy.

?

It is mandoa. Mandalorian language. Nevermind. My inner mandalorian nerd just lit up upon seeing this thread, and instantly died when nobody knew what I was on about. XD

"Tal Bal Rang"
    -Vendet Aliit
  • Su'cuy Vod. Me'banna?

-No? No Kyr'tsad mando'a speakers involved in knowing the resol'nare? D: Please fill me with hope that you guys are just as nerdy.

"Tal Bal Rang"
    -Vendet Aliit
  • CallMeDeee
    1663 posts Member
    I speak Mando'a like I speak Spanish....bit's and pieces ;)

Vod
This discussion has been closed.