criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

I got the invincibility glitch and just used melee to kill people but...

So, I was on Hoth and went for a TIE fighter powerup and got the glitch. I decided that using a blaster and star cards was pretty useless so I just melee'd like 20 people before I got a hero powerup because I wanted to get rid of the glitch. I realized what I had done was wrong, so I left it at that.

Now, there is a gamer who's name will not be mentioned messaged me with a cordial message reading as following:
"u a little B****. u know your trash when you have to use glitches to win. (We lost..?) fa****.

I responded with: "I can win without the glitch, just hmu and we can 1v1 blast"

I further looked into his stats and realized he was a begginer and I realized I was being a *****, so I decided to apologize

so "Hey realized u just started playing, sorry. Don't want to be a ***** and ruin ur Battlefront experience"
and "I hope next time you see me play it isn't exploiting a glitch, sorry again, and it won't happen again :)"

he responds with "lmao ur mad af huh. still trash"

Oh well, I realized what I did was wrong, but at least I tried to apologize to the guy.

Replies

• tbh you did exactly what I'd do if I got that glitch. At least you tried to apologise to the guy and were polite so yeah
  • If I ever get to use this glitch, I will look at as the force smiling upon me. I will then kill as many people as I can before the round ends. If someone ever messages me, I will just tell them to eat ***** and block them.
  • Tyjames
    807 posts Member
    I hate that glitch. Worse yet I faced off with two enemy players who were invincible. Immediately left.
  • Caver12
    147 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I would have joined the Rebels and just shot the Imperials the rest of the match as a funny joke.
  • TBH - I would just kill anyone who bugs me by trying to melee me but thats all - dont slap me in the face!
    :wink:
    But he was a bit of a ***** - at least u apologised - he probs would have shot everyone if he had the glitch judging by his atitude
    HueHueHueHue
  • Aeralure
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Why not just sit the rest of the fight out if you get that glitch? It's what I would do. Anyone who knowingly used a glitch in an online game deserved hatemail and bad karma anyway. That goes for lag switching as well.
  • DarkFlood
    582 posts Member
    I would fine their spawn and just emote the entire time. Lol I would have fun without exploting it.
  • Aeralure
    478 posts Member
    DarkFlood wrote: »
    I would fine their spawn and just emote the entire time. Lol I would have fun without exploting it.

Lol perfect! :)

• Like I said, I regretted it! But those are good ideas!
  • GRDNANGL172
    5513 posts Member
    Here's what I did....
  • Yeah, rather than kill people, I would just run to the enemy's front line and do a ton of emotes.
  • Aeralure
    478 posts Member
    Nah it's cool you apologized. All good. Most people in this game would not have.
  • *IF* I ever get it again, count on me doing what GRDNANGL172 did, that was really funny!
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Here's what I did....

Yes your supposed to emote spam...
    Hue

• im not sure HOW to get it (thats NOT asking for hints so please dont tell me) but if i did, i would do the emote in the open thing. i wouldnt go looking for them so as not to give their positions away if they were hiding, same for my own side. but i would stand in the open. i wish there was an emote of someone just saying ow!
    invalid brain token
  • ajboarder
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I feel like at this point, since the glitch is so common, proper manners is just to hop in a ship when you get it. Or jump out of bounds in a blaze of awesome suicidal glory. Or roll around in the middle of the field as people blast you.

If you're using the glitch to play the objective and/or kill people, you're a ***** and you know it.
    Post edited by havokloa on
  • MrFurious1000
    1231 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I tend to go the other direction and tell them they must really suck because I was standing still and you STILL couldnt hit me :D

P.S. This is a very VERY child friendly game. You get alot of guys going thru puberty that cant handle defeat
  • Here's what I did....

Hahaha!
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    I'd welcome the invincibility glitch, if they made it so that you couldn't hurt anyone else as well.

...oh and when you get it the soundtrack has to switch to Super Trooper by Abba.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Wetpaw
    8 posts Member
    "u a little B****. u know your trash when you have to use glitches to win. (We lost..?) fa****."

Anyone that communicates like that needs no apology...sterilized, yes.
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Wetpaw wrote: »
    "u a little B****. u know your trash when you have to use glitches to win. (We lost..?) fa****."

Anyone that communicates like that needs no apology...sterilized, yes.

At least he's locked in a basement somewhere, and not out in public.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • You guys do know you can just press the option button and press restart to get rid of it right? You don't need to run out of bounds or anything.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    You guys do know you can just press the option button and press restart to get rid of it right? You don't need to run out of bounds or anything.

What kind of fun is that?
    HueHueHue
  • Deerber
    766 posts Member
    My dream is to get the glitch with Nien so I can just Huehuehue™ all game long XD
  • GRDNANGL172
    5513 posts Member
    Here's what I did....

Hahaha!

OH YEAH! :D
  • You were right to spoil his game experience, because he writes in txt spk even though he has a keyboard at his disposal. KILL HIM.
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    Here's what I did....

Hue

It's memester 101
    "Fly casual.."
  • Ventress
    69 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Here's what I did....

Lol nice. I've never been fortunate/unfortunate to get the glitch but if I do I am going to do this.

Also @belugaclicky you handled the situation well, sorry said person didn't.
  • Zephkiel
    1790 posts Member
    Ventress wrote: »
    Here's what I did....

Lol nice. I've never been fortunate/unfortunate to get the glitch but if I do I am going to do this.

Also @belugaclicky you handled the situation well, sorry said person didn't.

Run around and spam the 'shoot first' emote.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    Here's what I did....

Hue

Are you on PS4? I remember seeing an invincible snow trooper doing the Tusken Raider emote not too long ago.
  • When I got it I punched a few people then emoted the other team and then drew AT-ST fire away from my teammates for a good 30 second. The guy in the AT-ST died and he got it again and walked to me shot me and then just kept walking. I bet he was thinking "oh, it's that guy". @GRDNANGL172 was there too.
  • GRDNANGL172
    5513 posts Member
    Yup I saw it lol. Was post "patch" too.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    zoodc wrote: »
    Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    Here's what I did....

Hue

Are you on PS4? I remember seeing an invincible snow trooper doing the Tusken Raider emote not too long ago.

Yes PSN Webn8tr
    Maybe it was me? But my video was before the last patch.
  • I'd use UEAAAEIEH!!! and ***** slap anyone who got near.
  • i have it! i got the BAM! emote and if i go invincible i will just 'shoot' everyone with that emote all game or until i get bored. i may restart at that point lol.
    invalid brain token