criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How many wins out of your total are from your favorite game mode?

Pretty simple thread. I'm a supremacy player. It's what I do. 1871 of my 2333 wins are supremacy wins.

Replies

• Vilpire
    713 posts Member
    Cargo, all day every day :D
    "To be Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory" - Yuthura Ban
  • Baseeco
    562 posts Member
    Heroes vs Villains player here.
    Too many wins :p
  • thestarwarsfan
    1459 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Pretty simple thread. I'm a supremacy player. It's what I do. 1871 of my 2333 wins are supremacy wins.
    Wow, I played at the moment only supremacy but 1871 wins are a lot. How many hours did you play this game?
    I've 311 hours and only 469 supremacy wins, 292 WA and 18 HvV (companion App) on PC.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Pretty simple thread. I'm a supremacy player. It's what I do. 1871 of my 2333 wins are supremacy wins.
    Wow, I play at the moment only supremacy but 1871 wins are a lot. How many hours did you play this game?
    I've 311 hours and only 469 supremacy wins, 292 WA and 18 HvV (companion App) on PC.

I'm currently at 542:38:10 in gameplay time according to this site. I only played 2 games today, but for the first couple of weeks this game was out, I was icing down my index fingers at night because they were swollen and sore haha! :smiley:
  • TheProanto
    365 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Overall wins: 855

Losses: 455

Draws: 11

Win Ratio: 64%

Overall favorite mode wins: 219 Turning Point

Small mode wins (Cargo, Blast, Drop Zone, Droid Run, Extraction, HvV, Hero Hunt): 437

Favorite: 265, Drop Zone

Big mode wins (Supremacy, Walker Assault, Turning Point, Fighter Squadron): 418

Favorite: 219, Turning Point

What I found funny while looking trough my stats, was that I don't even recall having played some modes more often than I've won. For example, I don't recall having played more than 40 rounds of supremacy, yet I have 42 wins and it's for the big game mode I touched the least. Also, even though I got more Drop Zone wins, since Turning Point usually takes longer, I see it as my most played and thus, favorite gamemode.

Edit: I recall playing some more Supremacy at the beginning though, most likely before Turning Point came out and replaced it as my goto CQ-like mode.
    "My name is ThePronato, if anyone can fix my name, you're the real MVP"
  • Sbroffage
    737 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Roughly 45% of my wins are from WA, another 25% from HvV, the others are scattered through various game modes.
  • Jbstiner
    2666 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Just over 800 wins:
    • Walker Assault - 32%
    • Turning Point - 31%
    • Blast - 25%
    • Extraction - 10%

I started just playing WA, then switched to TP, then to Extraction. Now I'm mostly playing Blast with some WA sprinkled in. Generally speaking, I tend to focus on one mode until I'm bored, then move on...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    302 of my 739 wins are from HvV.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    ~1150, 919 of those wins are from HvV.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • jaylib22
    101 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have 492 total wins

Game Mode Wins

Cargo - 303
    Supremacy - 32
    Walker Assault - 35
    Team Blast - 23
    Droid Run - 16
    Turning Point - 34
    Fighter Squadron - 9
    Drop Zone - 11
    Heroes vs Villains - 13
    Hero Hunt - 1
    Extraction - 15

Total Playtime 183:44:26
    Add me on PSN: jaylib22
  • Wallofman
    1143 posts Member
    74% of my 782 wins are in WA. Next is supremacy at 7% of my wins. I think logically most of our wins will come from our favorite mode, we play more of it so we get more wins. I do not care which mode, as long as it is 20v20. WA seems to be the one that has more games going so it is easier to find good matches.
  • kevbrim
    123 posts Member
    Walker Assault is my favorite mode.

Total wins 1,133

55.3% Walker Assault (627 wins)
    13.1% Supremacy (148 wins) a distant 2nd
    9.4% Turning Point (106 wins)

As you can see, I'm a large map fan.

Drop zone with 65 wins 5.7% is my highest small map mode.
    Have at least 10 wins in all game modes except Hero Hunt with zero wins.

• Most of my wins were from Fighter Squadron, which is essentially all I played upon launch of the game. But that mode is dead to me now. I've since surpassed that with HvV and Blast. Extraction will creep up quickly, as that is one of the only modes I'm playing at the moment.