criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bezerker + Bactabomb + Adrenalin Stim

What a lovely build.

Basicly godmode in lvl 3

Replies

• Sounds interesting^^
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Sounds interesting^^

The combined buffs of these 3 things will make you more powerfull and with alot more health. 50 % damage reduction in bezerker lvl 3. took a pulsecannon to the face. no biggie
  • Sounds interesting^^

The combined buffs of these 3 things will make you more powerfull and with alot more health. 50 % damage reduction in bezerker lvl 3. took a pulsecannon to the face. no biggie

Shhhhhhhhhh! The nerf babies are watching!
  • Sounds interesting^^

Hahaha.. its a part of the game... i live of the tears from the ones that cry nerf
  • Sounds interesting^^

Hahaha.. its a part of the game... i live of the tears from the ones that cry nerf

Yeah but if people keep talking about how awesome these things are, and others keep complaining about them, what do you think DICE will do? Do you remember the other things in this game that were awesome that are no longer as awesome?
  • I love it. I managed to stay in trait level 3 for most of the match when I was playing Supremacy on Survivors Of Endor. The DLT-19 with berserker is beastly.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Sounds interesting^^

Yeah but if people keep talking about how awesome these things are, and others keep complaining about them, what do you think DICE will do? Do you remember the other things in this game that were awesome that are no longer as awesome?

Its the circle of life. new awesome things will come
  • I love it. I managed to stay in trait level 3 for most of the match when I was playing Supremacy on Survivors Of Endor. The DLT-19 with berserker is beastly.

the E-11 is also very well indeed
  • Jarlen_The_Hutt
    869 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have a pulse cannon in my last slot, if i want to pull 6 quick longe ranged kills before going in the furnace
  • Lol...fully aligned to Dice's game strategy of targeting a wider player base and then killing them off by giving the better players ( not so easy to maintain a level III ) the means to farm the bodies of the casual players. Regular theme throughout this game's life so far.
  • DarkFlood
    582 posts Member
    Lol...fully aligned to Dice's game strategy of targeting a wider player base and then killing them off by giving the better players ( not so easy to maintain a level III ) the means to farm the bodies of the casual players. Regular theme throughout this game's life so far.

DL-44 +bounty hunter trait+ bowcaster it was fun but obviously way too easy to farm the casual players like you said.

Going 40-0 in matches was a normal thing for some with that set up. I used it and knew every one of those games it was ruining others enjoyment of the game. And I was okay with knowing they would do something about it.

It's no different then now. The people bashing on others for wanting something that's taking the game over to stay the same are the ones who use it. I don't mind it because I can handle a player who's using that loadout. But I know others can't and it's not fair to the casual player which this game is supposed to be targeting.

Stop whining because you want something that literally allows you to be a mini hero to stay untouched. It's not going to. I hate the lack of diversity and I'm seeing the same thing as the DL-44 everyone is gravitating towards it now because of how effective it is. I like a new effective star card/loadout but not one that makes all of the rest unviable because of certain loadouts taking over every game mode.
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Sounds interesting^^

Not saying it's untrue, but I've never had this happen. Pulse cannon is instadeath Everytime I shoot it.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I don't think the berserker trait has hurt diversity at all though. It's helped it. It alone makes some of the less used blasters actually effective.

Come to think of it, I don't think any of the cards mentioned in this thread have hurt diversity at all.
  • I don't think the berserker trait has hurt diversity at all though. It's helped it. It alone makes some of the less used blasters actually effective.

Come to think of it, I don't think any of the cards mentioned in this thread have hurt diversity at all.

No sir. its actually quite balanced
  • Old_fella_1963
    4697 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    DarkFlood wrote: »
    Lol...fully aligned to Dice's game strategy of targeting a wider player base and then killing them off by giving the better players ( not so easy to maintain a level III ) the means to farm the bodies of the casual players. Regular theme throughout this game's life so far.

DL-44 +bounty hunter trait+ bowcaster it was fun but obviously way too easy to farm the casual players like you said.

Going 40-0 in matches was a normal thing for some with that set up. I used it and knew every one of those games it was ruining others enjoyment of the game. And I was okay with knowing they would do something about it.

It's no different then now. The people bashing on others for wanting something that's taking the game over to stay the same are the ones who use it. I don't mind it because I can handle a player who's using that loadout. But I know others can't and it's not fair to the casual player which this game is supposed to be targeting.

Stop whining because you want something that literally allows you to be a mini hero to stay untouched. It's not going to. I hate the lack of diversity and I'm seeing the same thing as the DL-44 everyone is gravitating towards it now because of how effective it is. I like a new effective star card/loadout but not one that makes all of the rest unviable because of certain loadouts taking over every game mode.

I'm all for adding ever changing 'fun loadouts', more kit set up complexity for better players to play with against each other but you have to keep the wolves away from the sheep with a radically better matching system or at minimum a demarcation zone ie go into that mode at your own risk knowing there are 'elites' in there, it's not fair weapons etc etc. then everyone's happier bunnies?

You just are left with the feeling it's take the money from the naive, add the funs to tempt the seal clubbers to spend additional dollars ?
    Not a hypocrite I've done bad things to less skilled but at the time they are just in the 'wrong' game with no time to analyse if I should have let them wander on. No real fun for either.
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    Adrenaline/bacta bomb are counter-productive to berzerker.....odd you would find it "god mode" considering the moment you hit those heals, you lose all your berzerker perks....but hey, perception is everything I guess LMAO
  • handcuff wrote: »
    Adrenaline/bacta bomb are counter-productive to berzerker.....odd you would find it "god mode" considering the moment you hit those heals, you lose all your berzerker perks....but hey, perception is everything I guess LMAO

Its for the low life situations ;)
  • moondynemc
    1979 posts Member
    handcuff wrote: »

No, they really aren't, they synchronise amazingly. You run with 50 extra health, which doesn't counter berserker at all. You destroy everyone in 1v1, and if you activate adrenaline stim you can literally take on groups by yourself. Every time you take damage you start 2 hitting everyone, while simaltaneously healing yourself every time you take damage. It's worth the temporary berserker drop off, trust me.
  • It's all the rage, which implies it's going to be 'adjusted' to be more balanced. Started seeing people go 70-4 on turning point without the use of a vehicle and you know something is a little bit off there. Generally I find that people using this load out on turning point aren't PTFO, they're just 'providing cover' for their more objective oriented teammates. I will say it does take a little getting used to to lose 1v1 when you score multiple headshots with ES active.
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    moondynemc wrote: »

No, they really aren't, they synchronise amazingly. You run with 50 extra health, which doesn't counter berserker at all. You destroy everyone in 1v1, and if you activate adrenaline stim you can literally take on groups by yourself. Every time you take damage you start 2 hitting everyone, while simaltaneously healing yourself every time you take damage. It's worth the temporary berserker drop off, trust me.

I can see prolonging a run, by hitting the bacta bomb just before you would normally be killed. I'll have to try this out because on the face of it, seems counter-productive. I go on ridiculous tears with scan pulse, hard to give that up.
  • moondynemc
    1979 posts Member
    moondynemc wrote: »

I can see prolonging a run, by hitting the bacta bomb just before you would normally be killed. I'll have to try this out because on the face of it, seems counter-productive. I go on ridiculous tears with scan pulse, hard to give that up.

I switched from Bacta, Berserker and Scan Pulse to Bacta, Berserker, Adrenaline Stim and have never looked back. I find I become too reliant on Scan Pulse when it's in my load out, but my god it's brutal on the right maps.

But yeah, give Adrenaline Stim a go, once you hit level 3 berserker you're basically a hero bodyguard with regenerating health.
  • I think it's overkill with the healing star cards. The healing cards are great but one is enough to stay up if you play smart. I say swap in a personal shield to be more effective on the objective...or a cycler rifle to deal with enemies putting their shields up around the objective.
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Can anyone else confirm Pulse cannon isn't a OHK with this setup? Have played against people using this and similar setups, but they never walk from a PC shot, especially to the face.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Can anyone else confirm Pulse cannon isn't a OHK with this setup? Have played against people using this and similar setups, but they never walk from a PC shot, especially to the face.

IF you throw the bacta bomb at the right time
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Gotcha...
    Should call this set up Angel Dust, lol.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • smuggler
    13 posts Member
    Will try this loudout tonight before the inevitable nerf. People are basically terminators at lvl3.

Plenty of scores like 100-5, 80-6 etc

Also so one guy hiding in dark spot, shooting to give away his position and then killing enemies looking for him. Easy way to get to lvl3.
  • tankertoad
    5921 posts Member
    smuggler wrote: »
    Will try this loudout tonight before the inevitable nerf. People are basically terminators at lvl3.

Plenty of scores like 100-5, 80-6 etc

Also so one guy hiding in dark spot, shooting to give away his position and then killing enemies looking for him. Easy way to get to lvl3.

The Anti Scan Load out. Lol. That's hilarious.

Come at me bro load out!
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • So how does it work do you pre buff or during battle?
  • Darth_Teabagger_
    65 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was running a different berserker setup for cargo over the weekend. After awhile it just kind of sucked the fun out of the game knowing I was unstoppable.
  • Deerber
    766 posts Member
    A clean pulse cannon shot to the head/torso is a OHK regardless of berserker lvl, bacta bombs or pretty much any other thing.

However, those things do help surviving stray shots, splash damage and, possibly, leg shots too, though I'm not sure about the last.
  • Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    heres a short clip of me using this combo. overall i take about 440 damage and walk away without a scratch lmao

• bfresh
    63 posts Member
    Joonlar wrote: »
    heres a short clip of me using this combo. overall i take about 440 damage and walk away without a scratch lmao

very nice and you get the hero pickup. double noice
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Lol..this set up is nasty. Went 47-10 first go, all three endgame medals. Still not sold on the stim, but I'm working on it.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    43-17.. 10 carriers killed. MVP.. but lost :(

Love it!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    bfresh wrote: »

Thanks dude. I swear at level 3 Beserker with Bacta and Stim applied you're like a mini hero!
  • LastOneToKnow
    600 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I prefer to play the game modes without heroes. Guess that's not possible anymore thanks to this combo in the hands of an already skilled player. Lovely. <Insert sarcasm here.>
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member

Thanks dude. I swear at level 3 Beserker with Bacta and Stim applied you're like a mini hero!

That was epic.

I wanna see this combo Vs a hero.
    Wonder how long you would last.
    May the force be with you.
  • moondynemc
    1979 posts Member
    Jaywal94 wrote: »

That was epic.

I wanna see this combo Vs a hero.
    Wonder how long you would last.

It's useless vs Vader or Luke, but oh my God Palpatine? I was literally running circles around him the other day at full health, every time he zapped me a little my health went straight back up. Because I was next to the Extraction Cart, my Bacta and AS were cooling down much quicker. I managed to get Palps down to about 14hp from full by myself before being killed by an infantry.
  • With this combo I feel as strong as a hero. Faced a Boba 1v1 and demolished him. During the free to play Outer Rim, I went 94-10 in extraction, sat near the shipment spamming Bacta bomb and adrenaline stim.
  • Gets expensive though buying the charges
  • Yup....this is pretty much the latest and greatest of an overpowered exploit that will continue to make the player count of this game drop.

Saw a guy go 93-5 on foot using that setup and he was nearly invincible. I managed to kill him twice, but it felt like I was fighting against a hero character. No combination of star cards should give someone that amount of power no matter how good they are.

The fact that People have posted multiple topics on the effectiveness of this combo of star cards will be sending up red flags to the developers and a nerf will be incoming so as an above poster said, enjoy the easy kills while you can.

...and for the record, when you people do find godly setups like this you should probably avoid bragging about it on the forums if you truly don't want it to get nerfed lol or do I really need to remind everyone about the jump-casting or dl-44 situations? which, incidentally were a lot easier to deal with than this current setup.
  • Its been interesting to go up against people who use this build.
    Ive been using berserker, explosive shot and bacta nade lately.

And ive found that when im lvl 3 berserker and pop explosive going against those tank builds im able to take them down pretty fast. If im not careful enough they'll land a few shots. But that activates berserker and i suddenly do much more dmg than them.

If im hurt too badly after engaging ill pop the bacta nade and carry on. Carefully though, as im on all cooldowns at that point.
  • Yup....this is pretty much the latest and greatest of an overpowered exploit that will continue to make the player count of this game drop.

Saw a guy go 93-5 on foot using that setup and he was nearly invincible. I managed to kill him twice, but it felt like I was fighting against a hero character. No combination of star cards should give someone that amount of power no matter how good they are.

The fact that People have posted multiple topics on the effectiveness of this combo of star cards will be sending up red flags to the developers and a nerf will be incoming so as an above poster said, enjoy the easy kills while you can.

...and for the record, when you people do find godly setups like this you should probably avoid bragging about it on the forums if you truly don't want it to get nerfed lol or do I really need to remind everyone about the jump-casting or dl-44 situations? which, incidentally were a lot easier to deal with than this current setup.

I feel like the bragging is the only way to get Dice's attention. They don't seem to listen to all the complaints. I actually really hate the berserker card just from a Star Wars perspective. It makes no sense.
  • Not bragging - enlightening the masses