criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Game Lag - EA Server Connection Issue

Bravo-November7
450 posts Member
edited May 2016
A lot of us players are having serious problems in trying to play Battlefront due to the increasing issue of the EA server connection. Even when I connect to the server in my region on my PS4, it only gets worse. And it's not a wifi issue as I have no problems in other multiplayer game titles.

See threads on this current issue:

'Server Performance'

'Servers poor today..lags a lot no fun at all'

'is anyone else having serious problems every single day with battlefront since the update?'

Replies

• It seems I have slow connection or bad connection messages every time I play lately. I am hardwired, and do not experience issues with other online components.
  • Birdman3K wrote: »
    It seems I have slow connection or bad connection messages every time I play lately. I am hardwired, and do not experience issues with other online components.

Yeah, I've seen recent posts from others who are hardwired, too, and still having these slow/bad connection issues.
  • jeffman1
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Look at the players too. They each should have a ''' connection piece next to their gamer tag to show who's lagging (I can confirm this for the Xbox one version). If your in a game with a slow bunch of people with slower connections it will lag. However, I played fine last night. They need more dedicated servers on the east coast as well as west coast.
  • sektzAh
    110 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    EU west here, never saw this game lagging until last night. Like mentioned above, it's the connection pieces which are much lower as usual. Opponents were just hicking / lagging during most of the games.

Edit: PS4