criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Darth Empire (or is it Darth Republic?)

To all the Darth haters: hate no longer.
I have some news. Our former leader l DARTHxREVAN l (now known as ll IMMORTAL ll) and DARTHxCLUTCH have officially left the clan. Darth Empire is moving into a new era of chillness and casualness. Don't get me wrong, we still like to play at a high level, but it's all for fun. We apologize for any beef you've had with our clan in the past, and we would like to ask for your forgivness. We hope your clans are willing to become friends with us (or at least neutral towards us). We no longer have a despotic leader who tries to crush any and all resistance. We now consider our clan to be a democratic group of laid back, chill guys, who play together for fun (btw, we are no longer restricted to Battlefront, some of our members have moved to Destiny, some to Overwatch, and some to both, however, we will all still play Battlefront). If you're looking for that kind of environment, feel free to join us. Just message DARTHxACHILLES for inquiries. :)

Replies

• I'm DARTHxINPHASE btw if you didn't know.
  • I'm DARTHxINPHASE btw if you didn't know.

nice to hear about the new attitude of the clan. i would join but am already in death watch soz :)
    HueHueHueHue
  • Talk is cheap
  • Noctis1313 wrote: »
    Talk is cheap
    What is that supposed to mean? Why is no one willing to forgive? The two members that made Darth the way it was are now gone. Darth is a new clan. Why is that so hard for everyone to accept?
    I've formally apologized and asked for everyone's forgiveness. I don't know what else to do.
  • Noctis1313 wrote: »
    Talk is cheap

Internet grudges are pathetic, especially when they're held against people irrelevant to your grudge in the first place.
  • Since the other thread got closed while i was typing, I will retype my message here. In response to Noctis' post on the other thread: Yes, you are right. I realize what I said to Dirty Sheets was rather hypocritical. I was extremely frustrated and I let my frustration get the best of me. It's just that it's very hard, in fact, nearly impossible to change when the people you have offended will not forgive you and allow you to change. No, I'm not saying it's your fault that I snapped at Sheets. I'm the only one who can control my actions. I'm just saying that it would be nice if you would accept our apology. If you are not willing to forgive, then at the very least, please leave us alone, and we will leave you alone. We'd prefer you choose the former option :). We just don't want the community to remain like this. We want to do our part to cleanse it of the toxicity that we put into it. All we can ask is that you help us and try to do the same. To Dirty Sheets: what I said was wrong and pretty mean, and I apologize. I hope Darth and Dirty Sheets can improve our relationship. Severed, I appreciate you defending me, and you have a point, but Noctis was right about some of the things he said.
  • Since the other thread got closed while i was typing, I will retype my message here. In response to Noctis' post on the other thread: Yes, you are right. I realize what I said to Dirty Sheets was rather hypocritical. I was extremely frustrated and I let my frustration get the best of me. It's just that it's very hard, in fact, nearly impossible to change when the people you have offended will not forgive you and allow you to change. No, I'm not saying it's your fault that I snapped at Sheets. I'm the only one who can control my actions. I'm just saying that it would be nice if you would accept our apology. If you are not willing to forgive, then at the very least, please leave us alone, and we will leave you alone. We'd prefer you choose the former option :). We just don't want the community to remain like this. We want to do our part to cleanse it of the toxicity that we put into it. All we can ask is that you help us and try to do the same. To Dirty Sheets: what I said was wrong and pretty mean, and I apologize. I hope Darth and Dirty Sheets can improve our relationship. Severed, I appreciate you defending me, and you have a point, but Noctis was right about some of the things he said.

You probs don't know me but I'm part of death watch and I know about all this drama thats been going down - but i still accept your apology - you made mistakes, you apologised - can't do much more
    HueHueHueHue
  • Thank you, we appreciate it. We hope Death Watch and Darth can forget our past differences and conflicts.
  • I just want to make one last point before I end my involvement in this discussion. Holding a grudge against the remaining Darth members because of the actions of former Darth members is like holding a grudge against me personally for ****'s actions, just because I am of German descent. In conclusion, if you decide to accept the new Darth clan, great. We appreciate it and we'd love to be friends. But if you decide to hold a grudge, then just leave us alone. We won't bother you if you won't bother us. Thanks
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Yeah I like the new way your clan is going, truly I do I don't really like Clutch and everyone else in the clan seems cool especially scorge and raze
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    yeah the Darth kids are pretty friendly group now,my guys think they are cool and yes i blocked you @darthclutch cause i block anyone who sends 40 invs when im watching netflix.your welcome to join the game and play against me might have to get some movie making tips from @ODST_Hugo :smile:
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • ODST_Hugo wrote: »
    Yeah I like the new way your clan is going, truly I do I don't really like Clutch and everyone else in the clan seems cool especially scorge and raze

At least Scorge had the decency to apologize to you when Darth Revan (now known as II IMMORTAL II) screwed you out a proper 1 vs 1.
  • CNevarezN
    134 posts Member
    I'm on right now. You guy's do any Supremacy?
  • Pulling at my heart strings guyz. This right here is beautiful.

I'm filling up :'(
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    o:)
    Burnnssss wrote: »
    Pulling at my heart strings guyz. This right here is beautiful.

I'm filling up :'(

only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • CNevarezN wrote: »
    I'm on right now. You guy's do any Supremacy?

One or two of our guys like it, but not much. We mostly play WA, Turning Point, Blast, and Drop Zone.
  • I am looking to join a clan, I am finding it frustrating to be on a side that is obviously playing against a clan and I am not part of one!! I love the clan environment and teaming up. Is there an age limit to your clan? I am pretty old! LOL!! I am 47 but can keep up with the youngsters on Battlefront!! ;) I am level 51 ;) my gamertag is the same as my tag in this forum. Pls feel free to add me or whatever needs to be done for me to become part of your group. (I am just hoping for no drama) I am a very competitive player but, I do not curse at people and I am very laid back.