criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bespin Trailer

So the game/DLC is dropping in less than a week now and I'm yet to see the full trailer. The 4 second clip from EA play.. This is a joke... What company does this?

Replies

• DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    once again...
    the live stream is on Friday dude

30772637.jpg
  • Click bait
  • Yeah the best trailer will be the interactive one next week.

#dodgethetrailershype
  • Fricking click bait
  • I don't care about the live stream I know it's on Friday and the trailer will be out then as well. But they have obviously completed it and they should be releasing it at the latest 2 weeks before it drops MINIMUM not 4 days before, what's the point in even having a trailer. Marketing and communication are just shocking yet again.
  • Theres no point in releasing a trailer that late. Its better to wait 5 days longer and experience everything yourself. They ruined the whole presentation thing and now its better to just play the darn dlc.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    I was just baited and then I clicked!
  • Theres no point in releasing a trailer that late. Its better to wait 5 days longer and experience everything yourself. They ruined the whole presentation thing and now its better to just play the darn dlc.

Word... But i bet i cant help myself to a little peek a 10 :smiley:
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    havoksolo wrote: »
    So the game/DLC is dropping in less than a week now and I'm yet to see the full trailer. The 4 second clip from EA play.. This is a joke... What company does this?

So go outside and do something with yourself rather than pointlessly ranting on a forum. If you had a trailer right now it would make ZERO difference in your life. Get a grip, seriously.
  • handcuff wrote: »

So go outside and do something with yourself rather than pointlessly ranting on a forum. If you had a trailer right now it would make ZERO difference in your life. Get a grip, seriously.

I like your profile pic alot
  • Xerxes52
    599 posts Member
    Oh you. Got my hopes up for nothing. :(
    To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind.
  • handcuff wrote: »

I fill my days with lots of things outdoors and I work outside 8-10 hours per day. I'm clearly stating that they way they have worked this DLC is shocking, from all points of view. Releasing a trailer 4 days before launch is laughable, do you disagree? You could just agree, or disagree politely instead of insulting me, but whatever floats your boat. As you can tell from the other comments people want to watch a trailer, i'd estimate 80% of users would have enjoyed and appreciated one a bit earlier like any normal game.
  • CJS145
    1074 posts Member
    it's only tomorrow we r getting the Trailer and Livestream not long now and u will get your first glimpse of Bespin :)
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • You have to remember.... They are releasing it two weeks early! The people who have the Season Pass aren't the target audience. They're trying to get those people who don't have the Season Pass to buy the DLC... in two weeks....
  • You have to remember.... They are releasing it two weeks early! The people who have the Season Pass aren't the target audience. They're trying to get those people who don't have the Season Pass to buy the DLC... in two weeks....

That's a pretty good point there sir !!!