criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Battlefront Bespin Launch Trailer

Prev13
WELCOME TO CLOUD CITY!

New Heroes, Maps, Weapons, Mode, Star Cards, and more...

Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Replies

• Looks Amazing!!!!
  • Outkast_Rogue
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Awesome! Glad to finally see the Royal Guards put in the game!
  • I think I saw a new type of weapon around the 20 second mark. The male soldier is sprinting with it. Is it new?
  • Impressive, most Impressive.
  • awesome!
  • CJS145
    1073 posts Member
    brilliant,beautiful and stunning
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • I love everything I've seen here.
  • @Sledgehammer70 any new hero skins coming alongside this dlc or in the near future?
  • joamefx
    17 posts Member
    CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!F First of all,cant wait for dengar and lando!!!! second, look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! and last, i like that EA put cloud cars!!!!
  • SaddFox
    501 posts Member
    CJS145 wrote: »
    brilliant,beautiful and stunning

• Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    It looks stunning. Cannot wait to play this in a few days!
  • joamefx
    17 posts Member
    getting more and more comenents ever 1,2,or3 minutes!

lol!
  • badcow68
    128 posts Member
    Thank you!!!
  • joamefx
    17 posts Member
    i've allready watched it like 6 times! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Errrrmeeegerrrrrrd! Absolutely stunning!
  • My keyboard just got really messy.
  • Sumptiz
    341 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    And Now Where is The ION Neutralizer?

130.gif
    Star Wars Battlefront
  • I'm ready.
  • Indiana_Jim
    2007 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    SOOOO MUCH in this trailer!

1. Emperor's Guard!!!! (probably just a skin, though they should spawn on Emperor, not other guys)
    2. Alderaan soldier from Tantive IV skin?
    3. Bespin Guard skin?
    4. Enemy spot bonus (Scout Binoculars)
    5. New blaster rifle
    6. Night sniper pistol
    7. Dengar looks amazing!
    8. Lando SOUNDS amazing! So much closer than the other voices! (Billy Dee?)
    9. New Grenade (Shock and Disruption)
    10. MAPS ARE BEAUTIFUL. (5 multiplayer maps WUT? Assuming 1 is the FS map)
    #VestedinVesti #InTrydlingWeTrust #DennistheDefinitive #BettingonBen
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • It looks beautifully done! I'll be more excited if the DLC will be playable vs. bots. I can't wait to see the livestream, I'm hoping they reveal offline content that's coming soon™. :)
    #SoloPlayersMatter: Skirmish was officially confirmed as Arcade Join us on Facebook (870+ members) and on Twitter!

• Indiana_Jim
    2007 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Also looks like Rebel skins have new blue uniforms for Bespin, too, but I think we knew that in the teaser.
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • I think I saw a Royal guard with a force pike. He was close to the Carbonite chamber, anyone else seen that?
  • Kraigbot
    696 posts Member
    I think I saw a Royal guard with a force pike. He was close to the Carbonite chamber, anyone else seen that?

Good catch, but I think once he starts running he's holding a gun.
  • Can it be? No negative comments yet?

Must be opposite day or something :-)

(DLC looks great)
  • Outkast_Rogue
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Kraigbot wrote: »
    I think I saw a Royal guard with a force pike. He was close to the Carbonite chamber, anyone else seen that?

Good catch, but I think once he starts running he's holding a gun.

Yep your right I looked again and once he turned his back it looked more like a gun.
  • Joonlar
    1154 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This is seriously one the most beautiful locations i've seen in a game. so pristine and futuristic, the wide open streets, the bridgeways in the clouds, the hue of the skies... it's so glorious! and , personally, a lot more appealing than the dreary outer rim maps. this looks like the dlc content i've been waiting for!
  • Love the trailer watched it like 10 times already!!!1!! ( see what i did there) Cant wait to see the new imperial skins!!!!!!
  • Outkast_Rogue
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Meercat888 wrote: »
    Love the trailer watched it like 10 times already!!!1!! ( see what i did there) Cant wait to see the new imperial skins!!!!!!

Same Im hoping we get to play as those Royal guards
  • It really looked amazing. Although I'm wondering if the Royal Guard skin is going to be available in all maps. Don't get me wrong, it would be OK, but I'm just afraid that we'll see 50% of the Imperial team wearing the red outfit in maps like Endor. I would be weird in my opinion.
  • Just, we can see two other weapons in the trailer. The first one in 0:10 on the rebel to the left and the other one in 0:20 on the rebel to the right. New Hutts Contracts?
  • Awesome! Glad to finally see the Royal Guards put in the game!

This. They were my favorite bad guy since I was a kid watching RoTJ (even though we really knew nothing about them. I guess like Boba Fett, lol).
  • Joonlar wrote: »
    This is seriously one the most beautiful locations i've seen in a game. so pristine and futuristic, the wide open streets, the bridgeways in the clouds, the hue of the skies... it's so glorious! and , personally, a lot more appealing than the dreary outer rim maps. this looks like the dlc content i've been waiting for!

Indeed. Cloud City was probably my favorite location in Battlefront 1. Also reminiscent of Polis Massaa and Kamino in BF2.
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • Outkast_Rogue
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    towani77 wrote: »
    Awesome! Glad to finally see the Royal Guards put in the game!

This. They were my favorite bad guy since I was a kid watching RoTJ (even though we really knew nothing about them. I guess like Boba Fett, lol).

Same here bro, I've always loved them.

• Nexsan
    146 posts Member
    Dengar looks and sounds amazing! Everything looks amazing! Go Lando! I'm done.
  • Kraigbot
    696 posts Member
    Vestal Viking confirmed that Lando is voiced by Billy Dee Williams and Dengar by Simon Pegg! Probably why they sound so great!
  • Kraigbot wrote: »
    Vestal Viking confirmed that Lando is voiced by Billy Dee Williams and Dengar by Simon Pegg! Probably why they sound so great!

SWEET BILLY DEE! I knew it was real close. He doesn't sound aged at all!

And Simon Frickin' Pegg. Can't ever get away from the Chief Prequel Basher.
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • Billy Dee did the voice? That's just awesome. Is it June 21st yet!!?!?
    "We own the sun, we own the sky. We own tomorrow and we want to fly..."
  • joamefx
    17 posts Member
    NO DUMB BUTT. its june16. we have about 6 days (even though i knew u knew that)
  • joamefx
    17 posts Member
    i stilll remember playing LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. this rememdins me because of the hall that the two rebels are in at 0:26 - 0:30
  • I'm not 100% sure bit I think that the royal guard/ are going to replace the shock troopers as Palpatines bodyguards, and the shock trooper skin will become unlockable to everybody
  • I'm not 100% sure bit I think that the royal guard/ are going to replace the shock troopers as Palpatines bodyguards, and the shock trooper skin will become unlockable to everybody

That would be nice but unexpected. I would assume that Royal Guardsmen are just skins.
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • Apparently the Royal Guards are becoming Palpatine's guards and the Shock Troopwrs are becoming a normal skin

• Fan-freak'n-tastic, DICE! I can't wait!
    "All wings report in."
  • TMachine97 wrote: »
    Apparently the Royal Guards are becoming Palpatine's guards and the Shock Troopwrs are becoming a normal skin
    That actually makes sense, the Royal guards would not make sense as normal skins, they will replace the red stormtrooper.
    #SoloPlayersMatter: Skirmish was officially confirmed as Arcade Join us on Facebook (870+ members) and on Twitter!

• 0:31 Did someone just get a kill with an Impact Grenade? Impossible.
  • MagnusBS wrote: »
    It really looked amazing. Although I'm wondering if the Royal Guard skin is going to be available in all maps. Don't get me wrong, it would be OK, but I'm just afraid that we'll see 50% of the Imperial team wearing the red outfit in maps like Endor. I would be weird in my opinion.

Royal Guards are now going to be the emporer's guards, and the Shocktrooper is going to become a skin.
  • Joker
    15 posts Member
    Looks good. Could that pistol be the ee4?
    Life's a game, just without cheat codes.
  • ObiwanShinobi
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @Sledgehammer70 I hope we will get luke bespin fatigues skin with his proper blue lightsaber. Especially to reinact that epic duel with vader in the carbon freezing chamber.
    Makes no sense for rotj luke on bespin.
  • TMachine97 wrote: »
    Apparently the Royal Guards are becoming Palpatine's guards and the Shock Troopwrs are becoming a normal skin
    That actually makes sense, the Royal guards would not make sense as normal skins, they will replace the red stormtrooper.

Confirmed?
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • leftweet
    2216 posts Member
    TMachine97 wrote: »

Confirmed?

Yep:

Leia's also getting new guards:

I write things for The Star Wars Game Outpost
This discussion has been closed.