criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Who else is "working" right now ?

Im at work - getting pay for conversing on the forums while waiting for my customers... I get around 3-4 hours a day on the forum

Replies

• Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Yeah I'm at work right now.
  • Same, work nights.
  • I'm at work but we get slow at end of month
  • DarkFlood
    582 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm on during breaks at work. Right now though, my entire plant is sitting around because the power is out!

Maybe they'll send us home for the day so I can actually play me some star wars.

HueHueHue
  • Newsh
    172 posts Member
    Yeah I'm at work - I have this forum open most of the day
    TK7725 - 501st Legion.
  • I'm at work. Configuring some new servers for our domain. Most of it involves running a few commands and then sitting and waiting on those to finish while I read the forums.
  • I'm at work too. Spend several hours on here.
  • QUYMOBIUZ wrote: »
    YOU'RE ALL FIRED!

Big data that you ?
  • I'm going to work now unfortunately and I'll be peeking in here from time to time.

I'm also super hungover so that just makes my Monday extra special.
  • yep. im at work, running IT and A/V and on the forum during downtime.
  • Me lol
  • lol I wonder if someone on this forum has actually gotten fired from their real life job because they where to busy replying to a thread :lol:
  • MoistGamer
    894 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I left my two week notice 1 week ago, for a better opportunity and the chance to not report directly into a pack of savage wh ores.

Thry can go f ck themselves I'll be here all day folks. If someone asks for a data report I'll just delete the email
  • Lol!.
    I've been taking my ps4 to work with me and getting online to play.

My friends all try to parry up with me but wonder why I don't talk back and that's because I work in a theatre, so when the film's are rolling, I'm on getting my cargo fix!
  • Lol!.
    I've been taking my ps4 to work with me and getting online to play.

My friends all try to parry up with me but wonder why I don't talk back and that's because I work in a theatre, so when the film's are rolling, I'm on getting my cargo fix!

Dream job
  • I'm Union they can't fire me for a post lol
  • Diplomatic immunity
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    MoistGamer wrote: »
    I left my two week notice 1 week ago, for a better opportunity and the chance to not report directly into a pack of savage wh ores.

Thry can go f ck themselves I'll be here all day folks. If someone asks for a data report I'll just delete the email

Good for you man. Stick it up their A holes.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    lol I wonder if someone on this forum has actually gotten fired from their real life job because they where to busy replying to a thread :lol:

Replying to Threads > Business Emails

Priorities...
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    MoistGamer wrote: »

Good for you man. Stick it up their A holes.

The exit interview is this week and I shall eviscerate them :) .
  • badcow68
    128 posts Member
    Am at work. I work in IT and check the forums through out the day. Posting here and there.

Is the bonus of working in front of a computer all day.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    lol I wonder if someone on this forum has actually gotten fired from their real life job because they where to busy replying to a thread :lol:

Replying to Threads > Business Emails

Priorities...

:joy: I love it
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • I literally sit at a desk staring at this fourm every day
  • stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    At work but I try to check on here a few times per day. Have to log in on phone because there I no way they would allow star wars website through the internet filters. I can mostly hear when any hostiles (boss or other co-workers) are approaching so I can put phone away quickly before anyone notices.
  • Rep643
    288 posts Member
    At work, doing IT for banks. I'm on the forums quite a bit. Bosses don't care though at all.

Also @MoistGamer is my new hero.
  • stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I just stare at my desk. But it looks like I'm working.
    - Peter Gibbons
  • Wallofman
    1124 posts Member
    Yep, I am working. To be honest this is the only time I get on the forum. I do not do it at home, I have better things to do. lol. I hate it when I forget my headphones and have to play the moments videos on mute.
  • Im at work - getting pay for conversing on the forums while waiting for my customers... I get around 3-4 hours a day on the forum

*raises hand*

Likewise, kind sir.
    PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)
  • I work all sorts of different times on different weeks. I keep the forum open on my smartphone to keep an eye on things.
  • bigjay
    787 posts Member
    I'm in outside sales but when I'm in the office doing paperwork/nothing and riding the wave of the forums.
    PSN : BIG_JAY_ALLDAY it should have been this way day 1
  • stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    I do logistics. It's crazy with end of month shipments right now. But I already find time for the forums.
  • I'm about to leave the office after a day of installing and configuring a M$ Terminalserver, which is the optimal thing to do, if you want to get yourself in the right mood to shoot some digital people in the face. :wink:
  • MoistGamer wrote: »

Hillary, is this you?
  • DO2L
    129 posts Member
    I'm at work as well, at lunch but at work.
  • Rep643 wrote: »
    At work, doing IT for banks. I'm on the forums quite a bit. Bosses don't care though at all.

Also @MoistGamer is my new hero.

(EA/DICE worker)
  • And this is the generation serving our country w/ loyalty.
  • MoistGamer wrote: »

Hillary, is this you?

HAHA! that was perfect my man. Well done :)
  • quacks4max
    842 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    QUYMOBIUZ wrote: »
    YOU'RE ALL FIRED!

• sektzAh
    110 posts Member
    Also at work every day till 9 in the evening, forum is open all day long :)
  • stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    Bob Porter "looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately due to stat wars battlefront forums."

Peter Gibbons "I wouldn't say I'm missing it, Bob."

*Both laugh*
  • I'm done heading home now yay unions!!!!!
  • At work from 7am - 6pm each day
    On the forums from 8am - 11pm each day
    Ummmmmm....
    HueHueHueHue