criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lando One shotting heroes is an issue

N3gativePrime
4828 posts Member
edited July 2016
So I was playing as the new buffed lando, i love it. The homing was amazing and he can shoot down ties (which I shot down 6 of them) but, he can one shot kill Dengar and bring Vader down to half health with his powerblast. Here's proof:

(On a side note the phantom hero pickups are the enemies. I played split screen and my brother could find them)
Post edited by N3gativePrime on

Replies

• Xell7299
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Please look into this... I was playing as emperor palpatine with 100 health and then in an instant i died by landos power shot also the multi stun is also a problem
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    I've seen this happen with Boba too. I Wonder if he can one shot every villain. Please fix this :neutral:
    @FireWall
  • Previously Han nuked TIEs with his lucky shot.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.
  • Huehuehue

iWUpflP.jpg
  • Lol, well I think I just found the new exploit glitch....

It's not an exploit and not a glitch. They just buffed him to much.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.

It's not an exploit and not a glitch. They just buffed him to much.
    Well, yeah but I like it. Just nerf the damage to heroes
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Haha I love OHKilling Villains with Lendo, he's so OP now, but "it's not my fault", yeeeeehaw-
    !
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Anoh wrote: »
    Haha I love OHKilling Villains with Lendo, he's so OP now, but "it's not my fault", yeeeeehaw-
    !
    lol. Complaint posts incoming in 3....2....1
  • Yep it a problem. It need fixed and they need to do it quick.
  • YEP more proof here LANDO still one shots emperor palpatine I also heard he one shots other heroes too
    232 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I three-shotted boba fett with lando, somethings wrong
  • In HvV, I watched Lando completely decimate the Emporer. Does the power blast have a stun effect? Sure looked like it.
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    I took down Dengar in 2 power shots today not fully charged. Then took Vader and the Emperor in the same manner!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    And people still say Dengar's health is fine now...

Even Greedo can survive more than 1 shot! Lando feels fine now with the exception of that. Dengar feels worse.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Mord-Vi
    907 posts Member
    Good thing they change things without beta testing anything. We get to be the gerbils. Innt it great? :|
    --i7-5960X OC @ 4.4 Ghz--G.SKILL DDR4 16GB--SLI EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW GTX970--
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Mord-Vi wrote: »
    Good thing they change things without beta testing anything. We get to be the gerbils. Innt it great? :|
    Yeah! I love to play as Greedo and suddenly die from the Power Blast! It's my favorite thing to do! lol

“Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • In HvV, I watched Lando completely decimate the Emporer. Does the power blast have a stun effect? Sure looked like it.

Yes it does.
  • Syon
    41 posts Member
    lol, so like where's the DICE's QA dept.?

Yes it does.

This game can't get any more ridiculous when Lando can beat Vader or Palpatine in a fight much less decimate them. Good grief EA, bring some canon credibility back to this game.
  • Simple solution:
    • Power blast only stuns when at level 3-6
    • Power blast only locks on when at level 3-6
    • Trait doesn't effect power blast
    • His system disruption triggers faster as a nice buff

All this whining is going to lead to an over nerf.

(Copy n paste bois!)
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Today I saw Lando take down not one, not two, but three heroes in 2 power blast XD
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Today I saw Lando take down not one, not two, but three heroes in 2 power blast XD

And @Alan_Ackbar says we're whining about him being op!?!
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Today I saw Lando take down not one, not two, but three heroes in 2 power blast XD

And @Alan_Ackbar says we're whining about him being op!?!

Remember how OP Greedo and Dengar were when the DLC first launched? I honestly think and not to be rude, that the developers never test this stuff out.
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Remember how OP Greedo and Dengar were when the DLC first launched? I honestly think and not to be rude, that the developers never test this stuff out.
    That's what season pass is for. We test it for them so they could fix it like we're gerbils on a wheel. But, I think it's stupid people say that we're whining because Lando's broken and needs a fix as it seems like a bug and possibly an overbuff.

• Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Darkaid wrote: »

That's what season pass is for. We test it for them so they could fix it like we're gerbils on a wheel. But, I think it's **** people say that we're whining because Lando's broken and needs a fix as it seems like a bug and possibly an overbuff.

In general, when something is OP, it almost 99% of the time is fun to use, and it clouds peoples judgement on when something needs to be changed for the better good of the game because it is fun for them.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I think the devs OP'd him on purpose to **** with the whiners. Kinda like when they made all assists 100 pts and equal to a kill. Then they laugh their **** off when all the dumbasses who **** and moaned before continue to **** and moan about getting what they wanted. Thus, they expose the jackasses who will simply never be satisfied.

Yes it does.

This game can't get any more ridiculous when Lando can beat Vader or Palpatine in a fight much less decimate them. Good grief EA, bring some canon credibility back to this game.

If they altered it too be true to canon the only person who stands a chance is Luke....

Now can you see why it doesn't follow canon. You may leave now.
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    I think the devs OP'd him on purpose to **** with the whiners. Kinda like when they made all assists 100 pts and equal to a kill. Then they laugh their **** off when all the dumbasses who **** and moaned before continue to **** and moan about getting what they wanted. Thus, they expose the jackasses who will simply never be satisfied.

I'm not whining about this, if that's what you're implying here. I just think they should patch it up quickly as it's very annoying. I am very satisfied with what Dice has done for us like Skirmish, free maps and skins, and the dlc' s that have been released. I use Lando and think that he's more of a supporter than a damage dealer and I use him that way.
  • And people still say Dengar's health is fine now...

Even Greedo can survive more than 1 shot! Lando feels fine now with the exception of that. Dengar feels worse.

Hahahaha...
  • I must admit it is pretty fun one shotting Boba from across the map. :lol:
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    I must admit it is pretty fun one shotting Boba from across the map. :lol:

You can just imagine how that player reacts when it happens to them haha
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • ULT19
    1 posts Member
    This only happens very very rarely. And it makes sense because Lando has a probability trait. No need to nerf him again.
  • Yeah, I've seen this happen with Dengar on a private match, We've tested a few stuff and it works on every villian.
  • Platform: X1
    Issue: Killed by Lando's Power Blast in one shot while playing as Boba: 100 health to 0, recorded as proof.
    Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: No, first time it's happened.
    Details on how to reproduce the issue: N/A
    Screenshots or Private video links: If you’re able to capture a screenshot or video of your issue, please link it here: Captured video but only available through my xbox profile feed.
  • Scratch
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Ive played maybe 30 matches in the last week that me and a bunch of other people would rage quit out of due to lando One hit killing/ lock stunning consecutively unitl death.

I mean did they not learn that with leia? when the game came out originally they had to patch her stun to every second shot so it wouldn't be a sure kill everytime on a character.

Does no one cross reference at EA? this is literally the same problem as the first problem that they had to fix. Its actually insulting to pay so much for a game that both creates frustration and destroys the magic of what star wars is... or was.

To think about it in the grand scheme of the star wars universe it is so frustrating. its lando... LANDO!? like the dude who had zero importance in star wars, the guy vader forcefully (lol) recruits into doing his bidding? give me a break, if Lando could pull this off, then forget trying to carbon freeze luke, vader and the empire would have been hunting lando the whole trilogy.
    EA fix this today, Im seriously sick of over paying your company gold for an unfinished product that creates frustration instead of fun. the game is $100 + $60 for the expansion? absolute garbage and ill say it if no one else will, absolute evil, currupted from greed. has anyone at EA even read a star wars book? like WOW you have dropped the ball on this.
    For the sake of all that is star wars fix this and give something back to the community or your no better.
    Done playing wit y'all
    Post edited by GummyBearKing_268 on