criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Skirmish: Only one Imperial Skin

ross42899
1438 posts Member
Okay, I know customization is not available in skirmish but I though the game was supposed to randomly pick between a few different skins each time you start a new game. I always spawn as a regular male Stormtrooper when playing as the Empire.

I know helmetless Stormtroopers are not supposed to be an option in skirmish, but I thought we could spawn as a regular female Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Shadow Trooper or Shocktrooper from time to time. But I have yet to experience this in skirmish mode. I never spawn as anything else than the regular male Trooper.

I would really appreciate if this could be fixed so we can also play as female Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Shadow Trooper and Shocktrooper in skirmish. Would make it a bit more interesting than just the regular male Stormtrooper.

Replies

• ross42899
    1438 posts Member
    So am I the only one who experiences this?
  • CJS145
    1073 posts Member
    No i have too i am always a regular male Trooper i hope this gets sorted it bugs me already that we can't choose our own skin cause i really like being Shadow,shock and scout troopers
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • ross42899
    1438 posts Member
    Glad to hear that I'm not alone with this issue. Although it's just a minor issue, I hope DICE is aware of this and will fix it sometime.
  • Same! They could easily fix this by giving us the ability to customize our chars with all the skins unlocked, just like with the weapons. One of the many things I wish they would add to Skirmish.
  • bfloo
    14528 posts Member
    I think we bought the single storm trooper on ourselves complaining about the helmetless storm troopers. The few games I played as the rebels I was always my MP skin.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ross42899
    1438 posts Member
    Same! They could easily fix this by giving us the ability to customize our chars with all the skins unlocked, just like with the weapons. One of the many things I wish they would add to Skirmish.

Yeah that would be the best to do. I don't understand why we can't simply select our prefered skin in skirmish. But if they don't add real offline customization they should at least fix that there's currently only one Imperial skin picked.
  • My Imperial skin is the helmeted female Stormtrooper. Since I can't play her off-line, I basically just call Skirmish "Non-Stop Hero Mode". Which isn't necessarily terrible, but I'm really hoping customization for Skirmish comes with Death Star.
    m0j6n9yk2eer.jpg
    Xbox Live: Honorary Ewok

• Unfortunately this issue still hasn't been fixed with the latest patch. Still only one imperial skin whenever I start a skirmish game on the Imperial side. Just regular male Stormtrooper. No female, no scout, shadow, shock, etc. As long as we will not get proper skin selection/character customization in skirmish, please fix at least this issue so that we can play as other Imperials as well an not just only the regular Trooper.