criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stop throwing your Bacta at me.

Prev1
Artists_Operandi
441 posts Member
edited July 2016
1.5 seconds after load out. When running by a player in no danger (they or I) from anything at all. When a player runs by me in a dark, secluded sniping spot and makes me phosphorus. If I happen to look in their direction.

For the love of god, I don't want your Bacta.

Stop.

Replies

• Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    We've never been happier to pass your suggestion along to the team, have you tried the Bacta™ Bomb™, @Artists_Operandi ?
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    We've never been happier to pass your suggestion along to the team, have you tried the Bacta™ Bomb™, @Artists_Operandi ?

• I throw my bacta bombs always on nearby team mates. Extra health for them, some points for me.

Especially when the game is about to start I look down to my feet or target into centre of a group mates and start jamming R1 button and wait the round to start. And boom, 100-200 free points for me :D

Hero hunt is an exception. in HH I try use my bactas so that it doesn't touch any other player.
  • JamesP
    547 posts Member
    sometimes when I play people throw them at me at the very start of the match....?
  • i didnt know anyone got annoyed when i gave them an overshield. i thought i was a nice teammate but have i just been **** all this time?
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Haha, nice!

To be serious though what's wrong with getting extra health, OP?
  • with all the things that are wrong with this game you choose to complain about teammates giving you extra HP?
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing
  • i like it when teammates bacta me.
  • tuna_sushi wrote: »
    i like it when teammates bacta me.

Me too and if not in combat I'll thank them with a tusken emote :-)
  • LoganTNZ
    1243 posts Member
    1.5 seconds after load out. When running by a player in no danger (they or I) from anything at all. When a player runs by me in a dark, secluded sniping spot and makes me phosphorus. If I happen to look in their direction.

For the love of god, I don't want your Bacta.

Stop.

Um...you're getting free health...

It's either you're a troll, or you have no idea what a bacta does.
    Rest in Peace, Kenny Baker

- Lord of the Hues
  • SngleCoil
    428 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    tumblr_m138dl0F7f1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

No he's complaining because he has that beautiful new Bacta glow and it's giving his hiding .... errr I mean sniping spot away.
  • There is no end to what people will complain about.
  • I love throwing my blue goo on teammates!

1833ck.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • nekdo32
    403 posts Member
    i didnt know anyone got annoyed when i gave them an overshield. i thought i was a nice teammate but have i just been **** all this time?

+1. you are a nice teammate, I always like when someone throws bacta at me.
  • xSha3nx
    340 posts Member

Hahahaha

• I appreciate the boost in health when someone showers me with Bacta. Saved my life countless times. I run BB on a few of my hands and always return the favour.....
  • Piscettios
    5608 posts Member
    How about, don't be a useless sniper in a secluded spot.?
    I'll keep this in mind and drop my blue angel dust on all players that 'just want to hang back and snipe'. Thanks OP.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Vilpire
    713 posts Member
    "Stop giving me painkillers, I want to pass out from the immense pain"
    "To be Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory" - Yuthura Ban
  • irishtim7 wrote: »
    with all the things that are wrong with this game you choose to complain about teammates giving you extra HP?

I grew tired of the other 5 threads I have going at any given time. So yes. It is.
  • Sometimes if i see a shadowtrooper teammate hiding in a dark area... I throw bacta on purpose to give them the nice blue glow on purpose. Not because I want points or to give them health bonus. Because you're a tool!
    Stop being that guy who hides in the shadows and ganks people who run by. It's a cowardly tactic that involves 0 skill and is ONLY used to help keep your precious K/D up and troll the other team. As much as i hate how broken Bacta is in general, I'm at least glad it ruined your day, because you're a garbage player.
  • MoistGamer
    894 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    irishtim7 wrote: »
    with all the things that are wrong with this game you choose to complain about teammates giving you extra HP?

This is what happens when you don't have a job, live with mummy and daddy, and maybe aren't even of the age where you have to worry about your family, taxes, and making rent.

Not enough real stuff to care about. "Hmmm what shall I do today. Just had breakfast so that leaves 13 hours of nothing. Maybe I'll complain about... (spins roulette wheel with various topics on it) bacta bomb."

There's so much actually wrong with this game the honorable thing to do would be to edit this thread and make the title DELETE.
  • bigjay
    787 posts Member
    I always share the wealth when it comes to bacta.
    PSN : BIG_JAY_ALLDAY it should have been this way day 1
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I throw my Bacta bomb at the start of every match.
  • Balmain24
    1532 posts Member
    So, you're complaining about people actually being team players? Weird.
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    How about, don't be a useless sniper in a secluded spot.?

Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • CryHavoc
    407 posts Member
    QUYMOBIUZ wrote: »
    i didnt know anyone got annoyed when i gave them an overshield. i thought i was a nice teammate but have i just been **** all this time?

No, please continue your generosity & there's nothing wrong w gaining a few points from it. I can't tell you how many times you Bacta bombers have saved my ***** from dying.

+1 to this
    especially at that last room in Sabotage. Everyone's all jammed in there getting Dioxis'd and grenade spammed. I love it when thoughtful teammates are dropping the bacta bomb for their mates.

I don't know how many times I've rolled into a match without bacta and then wish someone would drop some blue goo on me when my health is in the single digits!

To those of you who have dropped the bacta bomb on EE-4 (my pc name), I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
  • Extra health is terrible.

Who would want something like it?
  • DO2L
    129 posts Member
    Funny thread
  • The fluoroscent effects of bacta nades should be removed. Looks so bad on snow troopers on Hoth.
    thread_backfire.gif
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Jbstiner
    2666 posts Member
    thread_backfire.gif

Ummm, why did you use six dots and not three...?
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    thread_backfire.gif

I jammed it. Posts require 5 characters.
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Jbstiner
    2666 posts Member
    Jbstiner wrote: »
    thread_backfire.gif

I jammed it. Posts require 5 characters.

Spamming the dot button, eh? Nerf the dot!
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
    thread_backfire.gif

That cracks me up so much......I had to find another.

backfire.gif
  • I don't get bombed enough. The late 90's were too crazy.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Is this a joke about chimpanzes OP?
  • Backfire!
    Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif

• The Bacta bomb is broken at the minute though, anyone else noticed that it grants temporary invincibility even after the enemies health has gone up? You got guys jetpacking into groups and throwing a bacta at the floor to sponge shots for a good 2 seconds. Needs to be fixed.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    The Bacta bomb is broken at the minute though, anyone else noticed that it grants temporary invincibility even after the enemies health has gone up? You got guys jetpacking into groups and throwing a bacta at the floor to sponge shots for a good 2 seconds. Needs to be fixed.

That 2 seconds should be removed, but BB is far from "broken".
  • Gingie wrote: »
    The Bacta bomb is broken at the minute though, anyone else noticed that it grants temporary invincibility even after the enemies health has gone up? You got guys jetpacking into groups and throwing a bacta at the floor to sponge shots for a good 2 seconds. Needs to be fixed.

Well, that's why it's broken because of those two seconds. It's okay otherwise but I believe it's a bug as it happens constantly. I wish people good luck killing a group of guys using this, you won't win unless you use the exploit yourself.
  • Backfire!
    Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif

Now thats a backfire!0_0
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    Gingie wrote: »

Well, that's why it's broken because of those two seconds. It's okay otherwise but I believe it's a bug as it happens constantly. I wish people good luck killing a group of guys using this, you won't win unless you use the exploit yourself.

Its still fairly easy for me to kill someone who exploits it though. I just run, wait for them to follow, then ambush 'em.
  • Bacta Bomb definitely needs a nerf. Take away the ugly blue and don't give any extra health just a full heal.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    Bacta Bomb definitely needs a nerf. Take away the ugly blue and don't give any extra health just a full heal.

No. No. Noooooo. No more nerfs, just remove the 2 second invincibility and we're good.
  • 2 second invincibility and fluorescent hue (see what I did there?) are the biggest issues. One is a big exploit and the other makes you a glowing huing target.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    2 second invincibility and fluorescent hue (see what I did there?) are the biggest issues. One is a big exploit and the other makes you a glowing huing target.

Glowing is the downside to using it, you have extra health but you're an easier target.
  • Gingie wrote: »

Its still fairly easy for me to kill someone who exploits it though. I just run, wait for them to follow, then ambush 'em.

No offense I don't see how you're killing them when they can't die. Like, they take damage from nothing. The only way you'll win is if they can't shoot straight.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member

No offense I don't see how you're killing them when they can't die. Like, they take damage from nothing. The only way you'll win is if they can't shoot straight.

You're misunderstanding. I do want this to be fixed, but until that happens I've come up with a way to deal with it: when they throw it, run away until the invincibility is gone, then surprise 'em.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Glowing is downside to using it, you have extra health but you're an easier target.

Where in the SW canons have you seen people glow after being dusted with bacta powder?

Do people glow in bacta tanks?