criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How many AT-AT kills do you have?

Prev1
I have 247. Almost as many as my AT-ST kills. Getting that elusive AT-AT token is a fist-pumping moment for me....I scoot my chair up closer to the TV and think, "LET'S DO THIS. PRESSURE'S ON!" lol
"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"

Replies

• 1859 got the precision with the orbital strikes
  • how do you see this?
  • 2481atat 2004 atst
  • how do you see this?
    On this site, go to CAREER at the top, sign in, and you can view detailed stats.

2481!?!? Holy smoke, EmmaFett that's awesome!

• how do you see this?
    On this site, go to CAREER at the top, sign in, and you can view detailed stats.

Thanks! I have over 1450 matches and most of those are WA where I'm apt to run along a token more often. It's all about the orbital positioning!
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    how do you see this?

Wow! Never knew you could check this.

112 Dioxis and 433 Cycler kills! Cool little feature.

Forgot to add, ATAT? I have 98. Nothing to impressive, but I've only gotten the token a couple of times.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Folkb
    322 posts Member
    At at = 946

At St = 1268
  • ATAT - 814
    ATST - 2188
  • AT AT = 5975
    AT ST = 6767
  • AT AT = 5975
    AT ST = 6767

Most impressive...
  • I dont think so!
  • For WA rounds I play to win the round and believe that decent players being in vehicles significantly help that. Too often do I see players in the ATST cranking 1-5 kills and being wrecked. I wouldnt say I camp them however do know where and when they spawn so include those routes in my normal gameplay. Thats the reason I have I guess a lot of kills with them. Still have more with Infantry weapons so that should conclude I am not a camper
  • You guys are too good. Most impressive, indeed.
  • AT-AT: 2929
    AT-ST: 13570
    T-47: 11338
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• ATAT- 254
    ATST- 664

I feel like that kid who got his pants pulled down on a cold day...

Considering I like to play the objective, I will usually pass up the tokens when I see them. I do however see a lot of people camping for vehicles.
  • AT AT = 5975
    AT ST = 6767

Do you sleep in it? lol
  • This game's been out, what, 7 months, and I still get killed as a Stormtrooper on WA because I'm gawking at the AT-AT from below. It's just so cool to walk alongside it! C'mon, get in the game! lol
  • AT AT = 4
    AT ST = 16

LOL.. I play small maps 99.9% of the time. Honestly, surprised I got any AT AT. Had to check.
  • KRISXR
    253 posts Member
    Token campers delight thread. 35 AT-AT, 64 AT-ST. Been in each about 7 times since launch, EIGHT months ago. Look how lopsided this token system is, lame. To the camper goes the spoils.
  • I love getting the atst as I can sway the air superiority in my team's favor by actually shooting at a rebel air with lock on missle. Atst are also crucial in stopping the speeders tow cables
  • Admiral_Xen
    2675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    AT-AT: 913

AT-ST: 6667

Playing since launch.

61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • I love getting the atst as I can sway the air superiority in my team's favor by actually shooting at a rebel air with lock on missle. Atst are also crucial in stopping the speeders tow cables

I need advice on this. How does the AT-ST lock on to rebel X-wings and Speeders? I thought it only had a Barrage and like a Proton Torpedo that didn't lock on? Does the proton lock on like in Fighter Squadron?
    And, do you shoot the cables, or the Speeder itself? Thanks!
  • Wallofman
    1124 posts Member
    AT-AT 2,200 AT-ST 833. Only time I get into an AT-ST is when I have a challenge for vehicle kills, or AT-ST kill challenge. I will say about 90% of my AT-AT kills are from 2 maps. Junland Wastes and Graveyard of Giants. Yes, on these maps I turn into a camper. On both I know where they spawn and no one seems to go after them. I get so many kills, I keep the uplinks clear. Unleash an orbital strike, clear out the area, then pick off any rebel trying to get in to turn it on. I am not ashamed to call myself a camper on these two maps because I am very effective. I am generally at the top of the scoreboard with points. As for the other maps, I tend to not even go for the tokens.

I need advice on this. How does the AT-ST lock on to rebel X-wings and Speeders? I thought it only had a Barrage and like a Proton Torpedo that didn't lock on? Does the proton lock on like in Fighter Squadron?

You actually hold the missle fire button down while aiming at youre target and then just let go! Pesky a wings have a hard time dodging the missle. As for speeders it is the same premise, hold aim and fire! For atat if you want alot of kills look for the token on survivors of endor, rebel scum are sitting ducks!

You actually hold the missle fire button down while aiming at youre target and then just let go! Pesky a wings have a hard time dodging the missle. As for speeders it is the same premise, hold aim and fire! For atat if you want alot of kills look for the token on survivors of endor, rebel scum are sitting ducks!

Ah, I didn't know about holding it down and then letting go. Yer the best, emma! Gonna try that tonight!
  • thestarwarsfan
    1459 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Ah, I didn't know about holding it down and then letting go. Yer the best, emma! Gonna try that tonight!

They work like smart rockets. One smart thing is to watch the playerlist. If there are no Rebel aircrafts in the air or recently spawned, you can shoot a smart rocket in the direction of the enemy spawn point. If someone spawns in the next few seconds the rocket will lock him instantly. Even if the aircraft wasn't there when you shoot it. You don't even need to watch in the direction.
    Often I use the smart rocket to help the TIE pilots or keep the Rebel aircrafts busy while I am farming infantery.
    4oEtTHz.png

No problem! My wife and I stream on twitch and you can add me psn b_rad10304 twitch channel is same name
  • DO2L
    129 posts Member
    LOL. Guess I don't play this much. I have 2 AT-AT kills and 42 AT-ST kills.
  • grrlpurple
    1074 posts Member
    6443 AT-AT kills.
  • grrlpurple wrote: »
    6443 AT-AT kills.

Wow!
  • Not all that impressive. Only 26 times what I have. :o :o
  • AT-AT 725 kills which is 31% of all vehicle kills that I have.
    AT-ST 1,154 kills which is 50% all vehicle kills that I have.
    The other 29% made up of wings and ties. Plus 13 ion neutraliser kills. :|
  • KRISXR wrote: »
    Token campers delight thread. 35 AT-AT, 64 AT-ST. Been in each about 7 times since launch, EIGHT months ago. Look how lopsided this token system is, lame. To the camper goes the spoils.

You deserve a pat on the back
  • grrlpurple
    1074 posts Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    6443 AT-AT kills.

Wow!

And not by camping I hasten to add. I just have the rhythm of the blasters down and always fire the orbital first to get as many in as possible.
  • grrlpurple wrote: »
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    6443 AT-AT kills.

Wow!

And not by camping I hasten to add. I just have the rhythm of the blasters down and always fire the orbital first to get as many in as possible.

Yea it's important to orbital fast to get that second on down before timer runs out. Do you ever use the heavy canon on the atat? I only use the light canon or the left trigger as I find the heavy blaster to be inaccurate and to slow
  • Rarely use the heavy canon
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    The light cannons are so much faster than the heavies. You can actually readjust your aim and take out a moving target. It's great for blowing apart large groups and buying time while the Orbital Strike cools down.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • BrandonNighthawk
    334 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I have:

AT-AT kills = 7,857
    "Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
  • I have:

AT-AT kills = 7,857

Holy schnikes, Brandon. That's like, 31 times what I have. I play almost daily, since launch. But I spread my play over all the modes. But I do gun for the at-at token if I see it, and I use jump pack. So, do you JUST play WA or what? Curious minds want to know. :)
  • Mcap
    873 posts Member
    AT-AT - 285

AT-ST - 1,810
  • Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    100 AT-AT
    8280 AT-ST

I know the original question was regarding the former but had to post the latter just to make me feel better. Sorry
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • Most impressive AT-ST kills!
  • 1808 AT Kills lol
  • 4441 walkers
  • Not enough and it's **** me off if I'm being honest
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • Urdnot_Happy
    365 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    7,486 never knew I had that many because i don't use it often but i guess those long game hours add up
  • no idea. i still need to work out how to mount the head of the last one on the wall without the house collapsing sideways.
    invalid brain token
  • AT-AT: 839
    AT-ST: 1,379
  • Anyone have over 16,683,321 complete score collected
  • Anyone have over 16,683,321 complete score collected

Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif