criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Which is your stat that makes you prouder?

2Next

Replies

• 27k E-11 kills, 23k deaths.

Or for Dogzilla :)

Drop Zone Stats 1306/163/10
  • 27k E-11 kills, 23k deaths.

Or for Dogzilla :)

Drop Zone Stats 1306/163/10

Hawt
  • tre
    10 posts Member
    Yammos wrote: »
    I don't know why you would associate an online gaming stat with pride, honestly who cares about the stats they don't mean anything.

Sounds to me that you just suck ; )

I mean you post on the forum for this game after all... I'd say you care about it a little.
  • Yammos wrote: »
    I don't know why you would associate an online gaming stat with pride, honestly who cares about the stats they don't mean anything.

Its a rule.... always really ....always theres going to be someone like this guy

Someone must have an insanely embarrassing k/d ratio
  • Wallofman
    1120 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    19667 kills with ma boy vader :)

I checked your stats recently, they are crazy!!

how do you check stats of people? That would be cool to know

In the Battlefront companion app, you can check "Detailed Stats", either yours' or your friends' stats.

@Wallofman

oh, ok. I knew I could do that. I thought maybe there was a way to check anyone's stats. Thanks
  • 1174300 score is nice but 72 win percent virtually all WA makes me proud to be a team player

Everybody looks at stats. If you say you don't I will show you a liar
  • 828/132 W/L in Cargo.
  • Funometer: 11
    232 posts Member
    630 hours played baby
    232 posts Member
    more kills with E-11 than deaths :)

scrub

• none. i really dont care much about my stats. i play and if i have fun thats good enough - but there is no stat to check that.
    invalid brain token
  • 79999 wrote: »

scrub

and you base this comment on....? Seems people always have something to go on about. Token campers, zerkers, DH17+ES, Bowcaster, geeze I have seen the lot. May as well go around with melee then you will still get sulking from the multitude of this community
  • 327 wins to 318 loses It might be a close score but... you don't win a war unless you win the battle! I'm proud to play the objective and win more games than I've lost!
  • My general score is:

Someone has a higher score? Just to call him a reeeeeeaaaaal vicioso haahha

I feel pride and shame :(
  • 79999 wrote: »

scrub

and you base this comment on....? Seems people always have something to go on about. Token campers, zerkers, DH17+ES, Bowcaster, geeze I have seen the lot. May as well go around with melee then you will still get sulking from the multitude of this community

@tandoori_oven
    Because he thinks the E11 is OP and ez mode. Just check out some of his topics, lol.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    As of yesterday it is the Blast Master accomplishment.
  • Win to loss ratio
    Currently at 64% win and 36% loss
    Plan on getting it to at least mid 70's
  • Dogzilla wrote: »
    79999 wrote: »

scrub

@tandoori_oven
    Because he thinks the E11 is OP and ez mode. Just check out some of his topics, lol.

@Dogzilla Now i see what you mean. However when the words "beserker isnt OP" is uttered prior to slight nerf, I pay zero attention to his opinion. Perhaps not OP on scrubs, but its the only build I have used to go 90+ for zero in small modes. GG its not OP, not at all. Pew Pew