criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

what's the most broken thing in the game as of now?

Prev13
232 posts Member
what do you guys think needs a complete rework? Just interested to hear.

Replies

• Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Landos power blast
    232 posts Member
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    Landos power blast

yeah it definitely needs a damage nerf

• Hit detection in vehicles. It got worse after they increased the hit box on the a-wing.
  • Ion torpedo. Useless.
  • Hit detection in vehicles. It got worse after they increased the hit box on the a-wing.

PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Heroes vs Villains on PC
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    After Lando's Power Blast, the Stun Locks with Luke, i'm getting real fed up of them!
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Playlist
  • Forced DLC playlist..
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    Playlist

Piscettios wrote: »
    Forced DLC playlist..

• Hero frame rate drop.
  • My controller
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Removed by moderator.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Valentis
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Removed by moderator.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Hutt contracts. Ive finished several I havent gotten credit for
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Valentis wrote: »
    The **** melee system. Its so ****.

Forgot about the melee damage, ..and the playlist, fall damage highly inconsistent, fighters ability to dodge locking missiles are inconsistent, WA twilight on hoth unwinnable for rebels, explosive splash damage will damage/kill players inside shield, only rebel gets the kill/xp in a fighter collision (not sure if that was addressed recently) , I had more but again...... I'll think of em later......
  • Boba Fett, after a couple of updates, they nerfed him bad and now he is the worst hero/villain in the game.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Boba Fett, after a couple of updates, they nerfed him bad and now he is the worst hero/villain in the game.

Never has a "git gud" been more appropriate.
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Boba Fett, after a couple of updates, they nerfed him bad and now he is the worst hero/villain in the game.

Wen it comes to vs another hero, I can agree, but against infantry, he's a boss lol
  • Spawning system i dont like as well
  • EmmaFett10304
    2498 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Ion torpedo. Useless.

Do you have any idea how many atst and star fighters I have brought down with torpedoes? I think you need some more training padawon learner
  • Yeah what can we complain about?
    LaurenMayFawn
  • medic42
    215 posts Member
    the servers
  • Teammates :D
  • Crashed TIE Fighter on Bioniip Labs.
    It's beyond fixing.
    232 posts Member
    Sb2432 wrote: »
    Hero spawning infront of entire enemy team on hoth, and the fact rebels can go inside imperial spawn on sabotage....., if a fighter starts turning they become unhitable, 2seconds invulnerability of bacta bomb, rebels always win FS, Imperials always win on sabotage, same **** wins every round of HH, auto balance just moves the #1 player to other team, I got a lot more, I'll think of em later.

the hero spawns on outpost beta are the worst imaginable i spawned in front of an entire enemy team once like wtf dice?

232 posts Member
    Teammates :D

lol
  • some of the players :D
    invalid brain token
    232 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    After Lando's Power Blast, the Stun Locks with Luke, i'm getting real fed up of them!

anoh right? ;)
  • Ion neutralizer isn't quite useful but it could be
  • Hands down net code
  • Ion torpedo. Useless.

Not really. I use Ion Torpedo literally every time I play Walker Assault. It's more useful than the Ion Grenade, but I like that too, takes care of Leia's shield and Nien's turret in HvV.
  • Kalsar
    469 posts Member
    The lag and stuttering introduced last patch has stopped me playing multiplayer. It has made the game annoying and not fun.
  • Easy. .. Match making would make a significant difference to all types of players
  • Kalsar wrote: »
    The lag and stuttering introduced last patch has stopped me playing multiplayer. It has made the game annoying and not fun.

Exactly. This and FS hit detection are the things that are actually broken. They should be prioritized.
  • Bacta Bomb/Berzerker Combo still...
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    79999 wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »

anoh right? ;)

giphy.gif
  • jason_kal
    1151 posts Member
    Dotty wrote: »
    Playlist
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Forced DLC playlist..
    Awful, unnecessary playlist

Netcode

Netcode is a blanket term for anything that somehow relates to networking in online games; netcode is a term most commonly used by gamers when discussing synchronization issues between clients and servers. The actual elements of a game engine that can cause so-called "netcode issues" include, among other things, latency, lag compensation or the lack thereof, simulation errors, and network issues between the client and server that are completely out of the game's hands.[1] Netcode as a term tends to be used only in the gaming community, as it is not recognized as an actual computer science term.[
  • NothingButSteel
    1593 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm suprised no one has mentioned Ion Neutralizer.
    Edit: Never mind, didn't read all the replies.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Forced DLC playlist..

• Boba Fett, after a couple of updates, they nerfed him bad and now he is the worst hero/villain in the game.

Somebody's never played HvV on the Sullust OR maps.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Hitting star fighters with normal blasters like we all see how big they are why are they so hard to hit?
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    Tie_lover wrote: »
    Hitting star fighters with normal blasters like we all see how big they are why are they so hard to hit?

So? It's supposed to be hard, how is that broken?

Netcode

Netcode is a blanket term for anything that somehow relates to networking in online games; netcode is a term most commonly used by gamers when discussing synchronization issues between clients and servers. The actual elements of a game engine that can cause so-called "netcode issues" include, among other things, latency, lag compensation or the lack thereof, simulation errors, and network issues between the client and server that are completely out of the game's hands.[1] Netcode as a term tends to be used only in the gaming community, as it is not recognized as an actual computer science term.[

Nooooo!!!
    Its a Trap!!!

True true.
  • fps drop in pc when heroes show up
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Buff the tin foil Cloud Car.
  • Distruption. Nerf it.