criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Visceral Studios Star Wars game

N3gativePrime
4828 posts Member
edited August 2016
I simply cannot wait for this game. Is it confirmed for 2018? I can wait! I would put some of the games pictures in here but I'm on mobile and have like 5 minutes to write this. Anyways, the game is being made by someone who worked heavily on uncharted, a great story game, and she is obviously looking closely at starwars. They want the end of the game to feel like you finished a Star Wars film. And, with September next month (Death Star) the rogue one DLC coming in late 2016 ( I think) and battlefront two coming next year, that's enough to keep me busy, and if battlefront 2 isn't until November of 2017, visceral's game will feel like it came even sooner! And then that other one, by (insert company name here... Can't remember) coming possibly earlier than visceral's game, that's major starwars content and enough to keep me busy and interested, along with the new movies and canon books! Guys, I'm stoked.

Edit: Respawn! That's the company

Replies

• DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It's looks f**king awesome! Reminds me of Assassins Creed or something but in... Star Wars.
  • DaBeast wrote: »
    It's looks f**king awesome! Reminds me of Assassins Creed or something but in... Star Wars.

I cannot wait.... My excitement for it is high, though I hope hype doesn't destroy it
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    DaBeast wrote: »

Assassin's Creed + Star Wars = SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEEEEYYYYY!!!
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Respawn's game interests me most, I'll end up getting all of them I think, but no pre-orders, no deluxe, no ultimate and certainly no more Season Pass :joy:
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Hopefully they don't make it too violent. I just don't think gore would be good for a Star Wars game.
  • I can't remember where I heard it, but apparently some of the designers from the abandoned game Star Wars 1313 have joined the dev team for this
    I'm love sand
  • After visceral's epic fail with hardline? I'll wait until after playing the game before I even think about buying anything made by them.
    Liquid cooled I7 950 @ 3.66 / 12gb pc 1600 / EVGA GTX 580 Hydro Copper 2 3gb + 27in Samsung SA550 / 2xOCZ Vertex3/2 Vertex2 (=4) 60gb raid0 OS/programs / 750 GB WD Black for storage / X-FI Titanium+5.1 headset / Razer Lycosa+Mamba
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    After visceral's epic fail with hardline? I'll wait until after playing the game before I even think about buying anything made by them.

Have you ever played Dead Space?
  • After visceral's epic fail with hardline? I'll wait until after playing the game before I even think about buying anything made by them.

I actually did not hate hardline, but dead space would be amazing
  • Hopefully they don't make it too violent. I just don't think gore would be good for a Star Wars game.

I can't see them doing that, especially with starwars. It'll be T I imagine, especially if the focus is on light sabers (respawn).
  • LoganTNZ
    1243 posts Member
    Don't have very high hopes. It'll probably turn out like murror's edge: catalyst or some other EA game. I have high hopes though, wouldn't be surprised if it felt like an assasin's creed game with a Star Wars skin.
    Rest in Peace, Kenny Baker

- Lord of the Hues
  • DO2L
    129 posts Member
    After visceral's epic fail with hardline? I'll wait until after playing the game before I even think about buying anything made by them.

I love Hardline. Still play it.

• Where can I see info on the Visceral game?
  • The way Hennig was talking at Celebration she made it sound like a co-op game... Which is ok, but I don't want forced co-op with an AI partner if I want to play single player - it always sucks. I'm looking at you RE.

I can't see them doing that, especially with starwars. It'll be T I imagine, especially if the focus is on light sabers (respawn).

Then again, we could never see how Mos Eisley would never be added XD
  • Hey if it's single player, and not rushed to coincide with a movie, count me in
  • I hope it's not another terrorist propaganda game. I can't stand another game where I play as an insurrectionist, revolutionist, anarchist. The Rebels are scum and are evil. When will we be able to play as the true good guys?, the Empire.
  • I hope it's not another terrorist propaganda game. I can't stand another game where I play as an insurrectionist, revolutionist, anarchist. The Rebels are scum and are evil. When will we be able to play as the true good guys?, the Empire.

Oh, because dictatorial oppression and rule by fear, violence and torture is totally acceptable. Sigh.
  • Respawn Entertainment? Guys who did Titanfall?

IMO this guys know how to make games. Titanfall is a really cool game.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.

A campaign focused on the Imperial side of things would be a nice change of pace (excluding Force Unleashed) or if they could work in some sort of third-party that has a beef with both the Empire and rebels/whoever's fighting the Imps
  • DaBeast wrote: »

Asassin's Creed was my favourite game once
    Playing SW in AC style would be awesome (i hope character's won't have hidden blades though)
    Experience outranks everything
  • snakebro25 wrote: »
    I hope it's not another terrorist propaganda game. I can't stand another game where I play as an insurrectionist, revolutionist, anarchist. The Rebels are scum and are evil. When will we be able to play as the true good guys?, the Empire.

A campaign focused on the Imperial side of things would be a nice change of pace (excluding Force Unleashed) or if they could work in some sort of third-party that has a beef with both the Empire and rebels/whoever's fighting the Imps
    snakebro25 wrote: »
    I hope it's not another terrorist propaganda game. I can't stand another game where I play as an insurrectionist, revolutionist, anarchist. The Rebels are scum and are evil. When will we be able to play as the true good guys?, the Empire.

heck yes

Ditto.

Have Visceral go blow sunshine up someone else's derrière so they can blink day lights. :D

luke.png