criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

what's the most broken thing in the game as of now?

Replies

• Ion torpedo. Useless.

+1!

And please leave Landos power blast alone for heavens sakes!
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    nekdo32 wrote: »
    Distruption. Nerf it.

Git gud.
  • I dont know how to complete cooling flushes in Jabbas contracts.What the hell.Frustration.
  • GreenRey
    1357 posts Member
    Boba Fett, after a couple of updates, they nerfed him bad and now he is the worst hero/villain in the game.
    1v1 me with any hero and I'll take you down with boba fett any day. He's an amazing villain IF you know how to use him. Most players suck at this game, so MOST will not last with Boba Fett. You guys treat him like he's some sort of god.
  • Hero frame rate is something that is literally broken. Hard to believe this has persisted. Hit detection in FS and melee are in need of fixing.

Bacta and disruption need reworking.

Flash needs a complete overhaul.
  • The Stinger Pistol. It's a massive effort to actually kill anyone with it, star cards should make kills easier than using your normal blaster, not harder!
  • Rebel fighters (namely shields)

Or TIE fighters (namely the near useless speed boost. If it also improved maneuverability or prevents lock on it would be competitive)
  • Disruption/Berserker/Bacta Bomb doods.
  • ion neutralizer.
  • Saying the game, would be too much I guess. So e.g. FairFight, FS, DLC (playlists), the weapons, many star cards, bugs, conntection. It's hard to explain but the game as a whole doesn't work for itself. Hardly to "fix", because in the eyes of the developers they did their job.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Offline co-op. Beyond frustrating. One hit kills. Immortal enemies. Useless air support. Stupid. Just stupid this game was ruzhed and this important aspect was ignored.
  • Jbstiner
    2679 posts Member
    Toss up between server/lag issues and matchmaking.
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • LastOneToKnow
    600 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    The "Expansion Pack Playlist" implementation. At this point the "vanilla" game is becoming stale to the point I've stopped playing it for the most part. A proper SP integration with the core game is truly needed. For me it is anyway. New maps are needed to keep things fresh. That being said, I spent a couple hours today checking out the Bepsin DLC. Spent most of the time playing the same map. So lame. For a time I also tried playing the game mode of my choice only. Each and every time I was put in the same map. Okay, that's not exactly true. I did eventually get to see a different map, but there was only a minute left in the match. I shut my PS4 down at that point. I'm so done with this game.
  • The E-11 :D :D
  • Refstar072 wrote: »
    Ion torpedo. Useless.

+1!

And please leave Landos power blast alone for heavens sakes!

Just gonna pretend like you didn't say that.
  • jason_kal wrote: »
    Dotty wrote: »
    Playlist
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Forced DLC playlist..
    Awful, unnecessary playlist

Correct.

• Arcadegreg
    635 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Pre-game timer on Hero Hunt. DICE are lazy t*urds though, so don't expect any of these complaints to get addresssed.
    The E-11 hits too well on the empire side. Must be fixed :D
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Hacks and cheats !
  • -Lando' power blast to heroes
    -Disruption
    -Scatter gun
  • Ion torpedo. Useless.

Not really. It takes a good bit of damage off AT-ST
  • The whole game from day #1
  • SpecForce
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Palpatine can block Luke's saber but Luke can't block Palpatine's Lightning so he can shock and heal but you can only force push, saber lunge, and jump around which doesn't do anything because he can shock u so u just have to run away. Boba is terrible. Not only should all Heroes/Villians should be able to roll but wow and can't believe he can't combat roll. His flamethrower has always been absolutely trash, Atleast u can cancel it now I case u accidently use it. It's a flamethrower it should be like ~15-20ft long and last for a longer while, do massive damage and "project fast". It currently feels so "clunky and lumbersum" aka SLOW. His wrist rockets also suck. The cool down needs to be reduced by half (~7-9secs) and be completely homing missiles(right now I think I would describe them as being "magnetic" they literally only follow someone when it's about to hit them anyways). They need more splash damage too. His EE-3 needs a buff too.

Oh this is only two H/V issues. The list goes on.....
    giphy.gif
  • Techkiddz wrote: »
    -Lando' power blast to heroes
    -Disruption
    -Scatter gun

Nah
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    SpecForce wrote: »
    Palpatine can block Luke's saber but Luke can't block Palpatine's Lightning so he can shock and heal but you can only force push, saber lunge, and jump around which doesn't do anything because he can shock u so u just have to run away. Boba is terrible. Not only should all Heroes/Villians should be able to roll but wow and can't believe he can't combat roll. His flamethrower has always been absolutely trash, Atleast u can cancel it now I case u accidently use it. It's a flamethrower it should be like ~15-20ft long and last for a longer while, do massive damage and "project fast". It currently feels so "clunky and lumbersum" aka SLOW. His wrist rockets also suck. The cool down needs to be reduced by half (~7-9secs) and be completely homing missiles(right now I think I would describe them as being "magnetic" they literally only follow someone when it's about to hit them anyways). They need more splash damage too. His EE-3 needs a buff too.

Oh this is only two H/V issues. The list goes on.....

Luke actually can block Palps's lightning. What's wrong with Boba? he's great after the last patch, especially his flamethrower.
  • The mother effin LAG, that's what's wrong. 95% of the time it's ridiculously unbearable and game breaking.
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing
  • Combat roll fails (you just get lower to the ground and do the roll animation without moving)

Starfighter hit detection (Death Star DLC, anyone?)

Skirmish (hero tokens, undamageable AI when other player is in vehicle)

Those are my biggest gripes
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Lag/netcode/hit detection. Call it whatever you want. The fact that I'm getting dead before the enemy is even in line of sight. The game is trash. I'm playing a LOT more No Man's Sky.
  • Match making for sure I was on the rebel team three times in row in WA all losses
  • the idea that heroes now need stupid traits, the vanilla ones are the best because they are consistent, this trait system is unnecessary garbage that makes heroes good vs other heroes but ***** in modes filled with infantry.
  • The Rebellion spirit
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    The most broken thing in the game now? Well besides the hit box on turning enemies chased by the Millenium Falcon and Slave One; I'd have to say the Orbital Strike targeting system. Half the bloody time it refuses to give me a blue circle (it keeps popping up red).
    (1.) Try targeting on Endor catwalks circling tree trunks.
    (2.) Try targeting someone on top of the transport [where your on the ground]
    etc, etc
    Red circle, red circle, red circle, red circle, red circle... Aaaaaaaaaah! [rolls eyes]

Why do we need a red circle at all? Why can't it always be blue? This way where ever we aim the blue circle is where it actually drops the Airstrike. Why does it need to be case specific? A overhead ship is not going to care where it bombards the Air Strike, it only targets the painted target you specify. So why can't we paint the target we like? Why does it have to reject some spots but not others?
  • DO2L
    129 posts Member
    Playlists
  • IVIaster_LUKE
    1567 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    A very alive Greedo and a very dead Rancor. Not to mention the missing immersion.

malakili.gif

rancor.gif

Lovingly named "Sweet Tooth" by Malakili.

o7
    luke.png
  • Dengar and Lando.
  • Starship and airspeeder kamikaze attacks.

Also Rebel starship shields are incredibly tiresome to deal with.
  • The most broken thing in the game now? Well besides the hit box on turning enemies chased by the Millenium Falcon and Slave One; I'd have to say the Orbital Strike targeting system. Half the bloody time it refuses to give me a blue circle (it keeps popping up red).
    etc, etc
    Red circle, red circle, red circle, red circle, red circle... Aaaaaaaaaah! [rolls eyes]

Why do we need a red circle at all? Why can't it always be blue? This way where ever we aim the blue circle is where it actually drops the Airstrike. Why does it need to be case specific? A overhead ship is not going to care where it bombards the Air Strike, it only targets the painted target you specify. So why can't we paint the target we like? Why does it have to reject some spots but not others?
    I agree completely. Also I don't know if it's just me but sometimes enemy air strikes shows up blue on my HUD (incorrectly telling me that it's friendly) and friendly air strikes red, and the often VERY late warnings. Shouldn't it say: "Enemy orbital strike, incoming!" )*bang bang ka-boom)? Instead it says "En---" (ka-boom, orbital strike hits me).
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    The most broken thing in the game now? Well besides the hit box on turning enemies chased by the Millenium Falcon and Slave One; I'd have to say the Orbital Strike targeting system. Half the bloody time it refuses to give me a blue circle (it keeps popping up red).
    etc, etc

I agree completely.

(1.) Thank you, yes the Orbital Strike targeting system is a mess.
    Also I don't know if it's just me but sometimes enemy air strikes shows up blue on my HUD (incorrectly telling me that it's friendly) and friendly air strikes red,
    (2.) Yes I have noticed this issue too. I thought it was just me imagining things but I guess I saw the color correctly as blue, instead of the red it should be. Fortunately it is intermitent and happens only probably three times a day.

and the often VERY late warnings. Shouldn't it say: "Enemy orbital strike, incoming!" )*bang bang ka-boom)? Instead it says "En---" (ka-boom, orbital strike hits me).

(3.) Having an early Air Strike was done on purpose. There was a tweek done to accelerate the Air Strike incoming because people were getting out of it's way, way to easily and were rendering it useless. Thus Dice tweeked it and I agree with their decision and that is what happened to you. By the way, with the new update do not rely on the warning announcement. Just get out of the way with a Jetpack, don't bother worrying about the color, just get out of the way of 'all' of them, you'll live longer. That's what I do.

• A very alive Greedo and a very dead Rancor. Not to mention the missing immersion.

malakili.gif

rancor.gif

Lovingly named "Sweet Tooth" by Malakili.

o7

Rancor ftw!
  • Jett_Fett_91166
    3681 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    The ION torpedo cannot target and destroy enemy vehicle turrets. (This is the only turret the ION torpedo cannot target and destroy, why?)

Lag

Playlist - Make it go far far away please.

FS hit detection - Still an issue.

Speeder bike killing teammates.

Hutt contract status - This is really annoying and I would think an easy fix that should have been addressed by now, August. It comes across as laziness or an indifference to your customers. Neither one are good for business.

Placement of 3nd from the last1.4 FD P-Tower on Endor = Who put a giant tree in front of it?
    Solution 1. Let us destroy the tree so we have a clear shot of the AT-AT.
    Solution 2. Move the tree to the left.
    Solution 3. Make it a tree trunk.
    Solution 4. No tree.

Orbital strike from the AT-AT on Endor = useless. Solution -please provide us with a HUD mini overhead view of the battlefield map so we can place the targeting reticule where we would like the orbital strike. Think of it as being synced into a star destroyer that is orbiting above. It would be mandatory that the orbital strike could not target enemy spawn areas.

Phantom hero tokens in skirmish.

Spawn campers (AKA [email protected]) (in particular the CFC in sabotage on Bespin and in any FS on any map.)
    #StarWars-y
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    The ION torpedo cannot target and destroy enemy vehicle turrets. (This is the only turret the ION torpedo cannot target and destroy, why?)

Lag

Playlist - Make it go far far away please.

FS hit detection - Still an issue.

Speeder bike killing teammates.

Hutt contract status - This is really annoying and I would think an easy fix that should have been addressed by now, August. It comes across as laziness or an indifference to your customers. Neither one are good for business.

Placement of 3nd from the last1.4 FD P-Tower on Endor = Who put a giant tree in front of it?
    Solution 1. Let us destroy the tree so we have a clear shot of the AT-AT.
    Solution 2. Move the tree to the left.
    Solution 3. Make it a tree trunk.
    Solution 4. No tree.

Orbital strike from the AT-AT on Endor = useless. Solution -please provide us with a HUD mini overhead view of the battlefield map so we can place the targeting reticule where we would like the orbital strike. Think of it as being synced into a star destroyer that is orbiting above. It would be mandatory that the orbital strike could not target enemy spawn areas.

Phantom hero tokens in skirmish.

Spawn campers (AKA [email protected]) (in particular the CFC in sabotage on Bespin and in any FS on any map.)

Oh yeah I had the same issue. So like your in the AT-AT right? You set up for a Orbital Strike except the red circle keeps happening everywhere you want to place it. But hey it turns blue close to you. You get frustrated and just use it. It bombards your own AT-AT or utterly hits nothing.
  • The community. Definitely the community
  • bactabomb, landos power blast, heroes freezing, disruption, matchmaking

also i dont remember having this hard a time finding a game. its like there is only one group of people i can play with per every mode
  • That Ahsoka Tano is still missing in the game?!?
    Just kidding. I would say the bugs which are always introduced with every update and old bugs reappear after months again. Maybe the match making and Fair Fight?!? @Sledgehammer70 @FireWall
    If the title question is regarding the content I would say the not well thought spawn points in the large modes Supremacy and Walker assault.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • thestarwarsfan
    1459 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Maybe that Dice always say that they are listing to the community and then doing their own thing with some rare exceptions ;) Thus some of the community are finally quite.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Pretty much every weapon

Lol, I don't complain anymore dude i've learned to enjoy the game.

• 79999 wrote: »
    The E-11 :D :D

Lol, I don't complain anymore dude i've learned to enjoy the game.

0ea252ec_113727d1194053211-es300-a-c-or-cabin-filter-change-97-01-holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg
  • definitely the fp drop when the heroes\villians spawn in sabotage and heroes vs villians, SO BUUGY.